Central Payment

Central Payment Employee Reviews

job position
Lead Point of Sale Tech (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAMay 20, 2015
a typical work day consist of answering calls, helping merchants fix network issues and setup point of sale equipment and troubleshooting.
Ethical work environment
Lead Account Executive (Current Employee), Culver City, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Working closely with management team to initiate marketing strategies that support the sales objectives of the company. Always representing the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times. Pursue new accounts through b2b, cold calls and advertising referrals. Build strong relationship with exciting clients, providing services when necessary. Create sales plans to maximize revenues in certain territories and optimize time spent at each location
Productive and fun work role.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: freedom of conducting my own work schedule.
Cons: cancelling merchant accounts.
a typical day @ work is mingling with merchant's to schedule appointments to open new merchant accounts, calling the main office to the relevant departments to resolve merchant account issues.

I have learned the importance of managing a merchant account correctly.

my co-workers always back me up via all cylinders to resolve merchant account issues in a timely fashion.

the hardest part of my work role experiencing a merchant account cancellation.

the most enjoyable part of my work role is opening a new merchant account.
Stressfull, hectic
Account Manger (Current Employee), San Rafael, CASeptember 2, 2014
This position involved a lot of pressure, constant changes, Had to be very task oriented, multitasking.
Love this company
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: great people! show they care about you and their company
I enjoy everyone here at this company. They are there to help you get the job done! They care about you and show that they are there for you and that you are not alone.
Merchant Consultant
Merchant Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 18, 2014
Business to business sales, managing small to medium sized business merchant accounts, face to face sales and consulting, appointment and business presentations, maintained a professional and courteous atmosphere to ensure customer satisfaction, promoted business by courteous and efficient service, client interaction, technical and quantitative analytics and research, merger and acquisitions negotiations, business evaluations, meet with clients and customers regularly, analyzing merchant statements for business owners, advising clients for best business financial decisions, interpreting the merchant statements and recommending the best alternative
Credit Card Processing company that has their sh** together
Technical, Customer and Resolution Support (Former Employee), San Rafael, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: free snacks, great parties, knowledgeable and cutting edge staff
Cons: tyrannic upper management, for me, long commute
These guys really put some bright people together, and the owners are just inspiring how they act, talk to you, and treat their company and employees. One of their directors is a tyrant, however, and made the nearly 2 hour commute I agreed to just unbearable withing a month, and I hung in there 9 months. My immediate boss had NO power, and neither him, or the director, taught me a THING. I only learned of a great overall process for account management by a company, but no training or advancement provided. The director of operations came from working at a correctional facility, I believe, or something to do with law enforcement, and seemed like he forgot that at Central Payments he was not a CO, and we were not to be treated like inmates. Rough time. Most of the rest of the staff were a fun, hardworking bunch, and the overall culture was one of frivolity mixed with hard work.
very fun exciting career
Sales rep (Former Employee), Coldwater MIFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: pick your own hours own territory to explore
Cons: no health care and not that great of money
MNGT was great work environment was great money was not so great
Dynamic Support Team
Account Executive (Current Employee), ContractorJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: if you like meeting new people and making a difference in the way they do business in a positive way, this job is very rewarding.
Cons: cold calling, if you are sensitive and can't take rejection, then this is not the job for you. no sales no paycheck
My typical day begins early. Time management is imperative to getting out and meeting with new and existing customers. My support team is always there to assist with any questions or concerns I may have during the course of the day.
It is what you make it nothing more nothing less
Account Executive (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 15, 2013
Pros: schedule flexibility
Cons: cold calling businesses leads are not generated for you
It's pretty much what you make it. If you are self driven and have a background and direct sales and are looking to be your own boss then its for you if you have to be pushed to maintain focus then i wouldn't even bother looking into this job.
For active people
Account Executive (Current Employee), Pueblo, CONovember 5, 2013
If you are outgoing and enjoy talking to people, this job is for you!
I ENJOYED THE WORK/ WORKING INDEPENDENTLY
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lake Spur, CALIF.August 6, 2013
Pros: offering a needed service in a very competive industry
Cons: needed more management assistance
LIKE MOST SALES /YOU MUST WORK HARD TO ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS AND FOR MONETARY GAIN/
DID WALK AND TALK / FOUND MY OWN LEADS/ CLLED ON CUSTOMERS TO EVALUATE THEIR NEEDS/
HELP LOCAL COMPANIES SAVE HUGE ON THE ATM TERMINALS, ALSO TO PROMOTE THERE COMPANY
Accountant (Current Employee), USAMay 10, 2013
Pros: customer service, getting to know people
Cons: commision based
ITS HARD EVERYDAY BEING A YOUNG BLACK MALE TO GO DOOR TO DOOR AND BRING FORTH A SELLS PITCH TO COMPANIES AND HELP THEM SAVE HUGE, ON THERE ATM TERMINAL, PIN PAD MACHINES, PROMOTE THERE COMPANY THROUGH INTERNET, GIFT CARD, JOB FLYERS, ECT
It's been a good learning experience
Appointment Setter/Account Rep (Current Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 11, 2013
Pros: schedule flexible
Cons: no benefits
The hardest part of the job is the best part of the day the cold calling can be either the best or worst.
Seemed to be an organized honest organization
Account Executive (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 22, 2013
Unable to work very long since I was having financial trouble and couldn't afford to drive to the different business. The orientation was very good and I think my supervisor was good also. I told him that I was going on a leave until I could be more financially stable.
OUTSIDE SALES GREAT FORM OF COMMUNICATION
account executive (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAJuly 29, 2012
I do alot of outside sales going to local business selling credit card terminals, check readers, pin pads, etc.
Hard work but financially rewarding
Account Executive (Current Employee), Larkspur, CAJune 6, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: being out in all kinds of weather
Door to door sales, paounding the payment, I learned ii is not easly to sale vendor with a close mind, Some people just witl no adapt to change.
Independent Contractor
Regional Account Manager / Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIMay 29, 2012
Very good company to work with. Being a Independent Contractor with this company has been a good experience. The management is very informative and supportive. Overall I would recommend this company to someone looking for an IC position in Merchant Services.
Not Awesome but not Horrible
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Southwest FloridaMay 22, 2012
Pros: marketing materials provided, management support, commissions/bonuses/residuals
Cons: no pre-qualified leads, no base salary, no local support
Cold calling on business to sell merchant processing services. The compensation can be awesome if you work really hard plus the residuals that are paid monthly. I have a friend that does this out in Cali (I'm in South Florida) and he's showed me his book of business. He's making over 120k a year with 70k of that being strictly residuals. Downside is it took him about 2 years to get his residuals built up.
Central Payment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 26, 2012
CP, Is a great place to work if your looking for strong business to business sales

January 7, 2013

You meant: "if you're looking...", meaning 'if you are looking...' and not "your" the possessive pronoun.

About Central Payment

Central Payment is a direct processor and leading national Merchant Service Provider offering businesses across the country a – Read more

Central Payment Salaries