Central Services Employee Reviews

Enjoy the job and the staff
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Sacramento CaJuly 3, 2015
Enjoy working there the job was great and the staff, love coming to work learn a great deal there. Had great management had too many company buy outs management started to go down. But overall great benefits, salary needed improvement.
okay company to work for due to being able to travel
Lighting Technician/Warehouse (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Job was somewhat easy. was able to travel and it was paid for. what caused me to quit was that i was constantly at odds with the management.They were good people but it seemed that i was being left out when it came to job distribution.
Director of Central Services of Sangamon County Court House
Director (Former Employee), Springfield, ILJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great
Same place as "Retirement". Best place to work. This is a duplicate of the "retirement" you have as a position I have had. There is an error somewhere.
Great teamwork, community involvement
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJune 19, 2013
Pros: growth potential, challenging work, great people to work with.
Cons: long days sometimes, customers push to the limits.
Central Services has been a great company to be involved with. There is a lot of room for growth, and the training opportunities are both challenging and rewarding. I started off on the ground floor as a receptionist, but quickly moved into other roles. The pay is a little low to start off with, but very quickly the compensation increases as you grow with the company. My favorite part about working here has got to be the teamwork. We’ve done a lot of fun activities as a group, and all the people here are great to work with. We’re more involved with our local community, which is a fun way to get out of the office and meet people.
Its a great job to work for because its entry level; but they do not treat every worker equally
Receptionist/ Client Care Associate (Former Employee), Herdon, VAMay 21, 2012
Pros: the pay
Cons: the unproffesional setting
A typical day for me at Central Service Heating and Air Conditioning would usually start off good, I would go to my desk and start my normal task of filling the printer and copier and checking management schedules to remind them of any upcoming events. Then some part of the day management would come and ruin my entire day because of maybe one slight mistake I made which cost the company nothing or would complain about the way im handling a customer, which would be the way they trained me to do so. When I brought it to there attention that they would give me direction to do things one way and when I do it they down talk me and then tell me to do it differently they told me to either get use to it or this may not be the job for me; which makes a person not feel welcome at all. Management cusses at each other argues and more with each other in front of the staff making it a very unprofessional work place. Honestly the only good thing about work there is the pay.
Headquarters