Central Services Employee Reviews in United States

Home Advisor
Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 31, 2016
I am responsible for In-home selling of residential systems. I was trained for this position. I started visiting customers in the Fairfax and Loudoun Counties once I was comfortable with the products. Central Services really stands behind their work and their warranty. The team work in the company is great. The service technicians, the management and the office people are all communicating and working together with the goal to help the customer.
Pros
They stand behind their work
Cons
Being late is not acceptable
Great Place to Work!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 10, 2015
Central Services is a great place to work for. Everybody is very friendly. All the employees work as a team together. The management is very supportive.
Pros
We are always busy. It is never boring.
Cons
I really can't think of anything negative to say.
hvac tech
hvac tech (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 4, 2015
company is good, work is there year round, they do what they say, when busy they work saturdays, good team work. Most of work is in northern va.
Pros
commission plan
Cons
they send you home if you're late
Great teamwork, community involvement
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 19, 2013
Central Services has been a great company to be involved with. There is a lot of room for growth, and the training opportunities are both challenging and rewarding. I started off on the ground floor as a receptionist, but quickly moved into other roles. The pay is a little low to start off with, but very quickly the compensation increases as you grow with the company. My favorite part about working here has got to be the teamwork. We’ve done a lot of fun activities as a group, and all the people here are great to work with. We’re more involved with our local community, which is a fun way to get out of the office and meet people.
Pros
growth potential, challenging work, great people to work with.
Cons
long days sometimes, customers push to the limits.
Terrible Sales Job!
Sales (Former Employee) –  HerndonApril 19, 2014
They are always looking. Constant sales turn over. Micro manage you like you have never been. Carrier dealer and everyone sells Carrier. High prices and low commissions. Long hours which make for poor work balance life. I am so glad to be gone! Don't waste your professional sales life working here!
Pros
zero
Cons
everything
Its a great job to work for because its entry level; but they do not treat every worker equally
Receptionist/ Client Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Herdon, VAMay 21, 2012
A typical day for me at Central Service Heating and Air Conditioning would usually start off good, I would go to my desk and start my normal task of filling the printer and copier and checking management schedules to remind them of any upcoming events. Then some part of the day management would come and ruin my entire day because of maybe one slight mistake I made which cost the company nothing or would complain about the way im handling a customer, which would be the way they trained me to do so. When I brought it to there attention that they would give me direction to do things one way and when I do it they down talk me and then tell me to do it differently they told me to either get use to it or this may not be the job for me; which makes a person not feel welcome at all. Management cusses at each other argues and more with each other in front of the staff making it a very unprofessional work place. Honestly the only good thing about work there is the pay.
Pros
the pay
Cons
the unproffesional setting