Central Texas Marketing And Management

Central Texas Marketing And Management Employer Reviews

very nice team atmosphere
Account Manager (Former Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: money and management
Cons: only one day off and gas was ridiculous because of commute
Loved working here great group of people just wish it was more. Convenient to some d time with my husband, who just came back from deployment. Oh and the commute from cove to temple 2 sometimes 3 times a day other than that money was awesome, wishing I could find a place similar to this job but with less hours...
Awesome Company
Part time front desk (Former Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: family night
I would tell anyone that if you want a great boss, fun place to work and enjoy it. This is definitely the place to work.
Great Employer
Human Resources Director/ Recruiter (Former Employee), Temple, TXApril 29, 2013
Great place to work. Coworkers were nice as well as management.
good $$ if you can sell, guaranteed positive environment, free dinners on Tuesday
assistant manager (Former Employee), temple, txFebruary 26, 2012
Pros: fun environment, excellent sales training, $$ with rapid advancement potential
Cons: large time commitment, customer service based so it can get rude in there
i can personally vouch for this. i know the owner personally. this is a job where you either sell or you don't. you get money for selling, plenty of it. i actually owned a branch of this business but didnt pick my territory wisely. the owner of this branch sold me out when my business was just ready to begin profiting. not a nice guy. but if you can sell go in there and sell. it's a legit job where beginners will be guaranteed 400/weekly simply by showing up to work. you just go in to retail stores and sell DirecTV while someone trains you to do it and gets closer to management for you doing well even if your trainer doesn't sell as much while helping you out. a big plus and one of the reasons i stuck around at first even though i didn't know ANYTHING about cable tv and didn't feel comfortable approaching strangers in a retail setting.

i'm letting everyone know this because even though it ruined me, because of this guy, it is STILL something i recommend. the business model is supportive and very profitable. it requires a large time investment and people who are sheepish about talking to strangers need not apply. outgoing attractive people fare much better in sales. period.

the scammy aspect comes in ONLY due to the recruiting strategy which is merely an effort among many others by competing employers to get you in the door for an interview. expect a short first round interview where you inevitably give out cliche responses to cliche questions, get put on the fast track to success and are invited back for a second round interview. if you have a felony within the last ten years – more... or ANY history of theft or violent crimes you may not be invited back due to the inevitable failing of corporate background check procedures (yes there is an international parent company).

i'm recommending this because i feel that this guy probably is sore about what happened to me and wont let it happen to you. i personally trained the people out of this office overseeing operations in college station, lubbock, and amarillo. really good team atmosphere, and a lot of fun. it's funny that i came across this while looking up the new office address to apply for other jobs.

what didn't pan out for me really will work for you. if i felt like it, i could go in and do it again but my girlfriend is getting me into a different sales field, largely due to the experience, management and team development skills i gained here and in Austin. i actually relocated to open this office with the owner at it's old address. ah, memories.

as a rep in the field i routinely made between 700-1000 weekly, and trained numerous reps who actually made more. the top 2 eventually went on to run different markets and would have considered a bad weekly check to be less than $1000.

worth an interview, guys, good luck job hunting! – less