Central Utah Clinic Employee Reviews

Fun upbeat place to work...
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Provo, UTJuly 30, 2015
I enjoy working with selfless outgoing people. I learn something each and everyday and love to expand my skills. I always look forward to going to work because I enjoy working with my coworkers. We all get along and our days run very smoothlyl
work hard and youll do well
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), American Fork UtahJuly 27, 2015
great company to work for, but needs more people in the lab. lots of patients and no where close enough to the amount of employees.
Overall good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), St. GeorgeJuly 9, 2015
Pros: lunches sometimes
Cons: Pay
Mangement wasn't that great. The supervisor was great, she was always on top of what needed to be done. The pay is alright, not very competitive.
Puts money over patients
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Provo, UtahMay 29, 2015
Pros: Payed time off, no working on weekends or holidays
Cons: short breaks, unrealistic expectations, and self-serving management.
Worked in the call center for 1 1/2 years. Raises are minimal and are given late, if given at all. Little room for advancement. They claim to always want to put the patient first, but are definitely more concerned about what will cut costs. They do offer PTO, but it is hard to get time off, especially around holidays. Christmas is asked off over a year in advance. Managers are usually self-serving and are more concerned about how they will look to their superiors than creating a successful and happy work environment.
Loved working here!!!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Orem, UTMay 24, 2015
All of the people at the clinic are amazing!!! I loved every minute of working with them, I would defiantly go back if I could. The Vet is Amazing!!! Everyone who is looking for a vet should go to him!
Call Center - Typical call center work.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE/RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Provo, UtahFebruary 4, 2015
We came to work and answered phone calls. You take on a lot of work quickly and it becomes overwhelming. Not extremely flexible if you have a lot going on in your personal life.
Unfortunately, very far from the best job I have ever had.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Provo, UTAugust 7, 2014
Pros: helping the patients.
Cons: daily attendance was torturous.
Lacks professionalism. There is little to no room for advancement. Administration prefers to pay you as little as possible. Raises are not equivalent to work completed. Maximum annual raise .50/Hr. no matter what. Coworker dynamics were consistent with a popularity contest/clique high school environment.
Out patient clinic from Monday to Friday and on call in the ER
Physician Assistant-Certified (Current Employee), Kanab, UTJune 23, 2014
Out patient clinic with adult and pediatric patients. 15 to 10 patients a day. We are open from 9AM and 5 PM with one hour lunch Monday to Friday. We are also on rotation call 24 hours a day in the ER and one weekend a month. Clinic has 2 physician and two othere PA. The hadest part of my job is to be on call all night and have a bussy night and have to go to work next morning.
The ER. We run the emergency room our self with one of the physician on call foe back up. We are the first responder on all traumas, cardiac emergency and other emergency. We much run the ER by our self when we are on call.
Fun place to work!
File Clerk/H.I.M (Current Employee), Saint George, UTJune 21, 2014
Love helping patients over the phone or in person requesting their medical records. Scanning medical documents into charts.
Busy, Clean place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Payson, UTApril 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no room to grow.
Central Utah Clinic has a lot of fun people to work with, And they show employee appreciation. There is a lot to learn with Central Utah Clinic, but there isn't any room to grow or move forward in the company. Even though it is a fun environment, I would like the opportunity to grow into a career. I draw patients blood every day all day, i handle paperwork and some billing, I also get to train new hire's and have learned a lot about specimen handling and stability. The hardest part is there is no growth in this job. But the patients and other co-workers are the best, I love interacting with people its my favorite thing.
Outstanding place to work good hours great administrators
Bone Density Technologist/Radiology Technologist (Current Employee), Provo, UTMarch 13, 2014
Great place to work I have a great administrator. Does not give me problems if I need a day off. I get full suport from higher ups.

If their is a problem clinic is getting to big. I foresee it turning into a big we don't care about you buisness this happens with to much growth. And major IT problems it seems like almost everyday.
Fantastic work environment, low pay scale.
File Clerk, Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee), Provo, UTOctober 29, 2013
This is a fantastic place to be! By far the best management I've ever worked under, and my co-workers were well chosen. There are opportunities for advancement, and lots of chances to learn new skills. I didn't come across too many upset patients, and when I did, I was given the tools to help them.

The benefits are good, and the management understands that you have a life outside work, but the pay scale is a little low - or at least it was in my department. If you can negotiate higher pay, this is an excellent place to be!
productive and fun place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Provo, UTOctober 1, 2013
Pros: yearly raises
Cons: no breakes only lunch
learned a lot of new skills in blood drawing and lab function.
A great and challenging workplace with awesome doctors and co-workers.
Cardiology Receptionist (Former Employee), American Fork, UTSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: they have a great profit sharing program.
I worked for almost six years as a Cardiology Receptionist. I enjoyed the patients and co-workers I came to kow. I leaned two computer programs which I used daily to enter patient information and reports. I worked for great doctors and learned a lot from them.
Toxic environment with poor management
Nurse (Former Employee), Provo, UTApril 24, 2013
Highly recommend not working for this clinic. They turn a blind eye towards sexual harassment. The management does not care about their employees. The physicians also support this behavior. The administration is poor and raises, reimbursement, etc is 6 months late.
Politics and all it's about is the money
M.A. (Former Employee), ProvoNovember 22, 2012
Pros: close to competitive pay, but not enough
Cons: poor benefits, poorly managed
I have seen a huge change moving from a smaller "family style" medical office to moving here. No longer was it about how well people are taken care of, it became how can we make more more more.
Very toxic, awful place to work
Radiology Tech (Former Employee), Provo, UtahNovember 13, 2012
Pros: the pay was comparable and fair
Cons: no appreciation, bickering and contention among employees
Supervisors are uneducated in leadership and management skills.
Most are just "appointed" to their jobs, without skills, training, or abilities to lead and manage people or work flows.

Medical directors are hostile, hard to work for, self serving, unappreciative, condescending, and dishonest.
Great benefits and fun environment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Provo, UTOctober 24, 2012
I have greatly enjoyed working for Central Utah Clinic for the last 8 and a half years.
Productive and good staff and patient population
PTA (Current Employee), Provo UTahSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: paid time off, flexible vacation time
Cons: no scheduled lunch break but one can be taken
Work 8-5:30, busy patient load, good co-workers. Best part is the patient population.
Didn't follow through with promises.
Cardiac Sonographer (Former Employee), Provo, UTMarch 27, 2012
Pros: drug rep lunch
Cons: communication
You are assigned a room and are to do all the studies scheduled in that room.
I learned more about certain pathologies though, the way the teaching was approached could have been better.
There was a change in management while I was there so it was a chaotic environment.
I loved my co-workers. They were great!