Central Vermont Medical Center

Central Vermont Medical Center Employer Reviews

Great job to have had.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee), Berlin, VTOctober 23, 2013
What a great learning experience in Every Department.
Every one was Great to work with.
Nurses are great!
Medical Secretary II (Former Employee), Berlin, VTAugust 23, 2013
Pros: nurses are great
Cons: pay, overworked
Fast paced environment, offers good group of nurses to work with, supportive staff, good benefits and pay is okay.
Supportive work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Berlin, VTAugust 4, 2012
My day starts by reviewing patients charts and cardexes to get an overview of why the patient is in the hospital and what the plan of care is for each patient. The day nurse then gives a detailed report for each patient I will be receiveing for my nightly assignment. Medications are then reviewed, vital signs are assessed along with lab values for the – more... day and a head to toe assessment is completed.
I have learned a great deal about time management during my time primarily on the medical surgical floor.
My coworkers are well humored and we are all supportive of one another. We offer assistance as the night gets busy.
The hardest part of my job right now is being awake all night. I have worked nights for 5 years and I am entering my 6th year. I would really like to work days due to family life.
The best part of my job is working with a great team of nurses and providing outstanding patient care. I feel there is always something new to learn, either about a patient, disease, procedure or new medication. – less
Wonderful place to work
RNBC Staff/Charge nurse inpatient psych: (Current Employee), Berlin, VTJuly 10, 2012
Pros: pay and benefits support
Cons: ?????
relaxed atmosphere, great coworkers,
continuing education
fair management
great , experienced cowokers
best part is seeing pts get better
Community hospital
Technologist (Current Employee), Berlin, VTMarch 5, 2012
Cons: short breaks and lunches
Good Community Hospital, ok benefits, ok salary, people do a good job working together.