Central Wholesalers is a leading distributor of apartment and building maintenance supplies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its inception in 1981, the company has become a major supplier from Massachusetts to South Carolina. The clientele of Central Wholesalers is vast, however the company primarily services the Multi-Family Housing industry. In addition to distribution, Central Wholesalers manufactures a variety of quality products, including blinds, screens, and countertops.
Central Wholesalers seeks employees who are dedicated and hard working. For those who perform well and live up to these expectations, there is an opportunity for growth and great success. The company is expanding rapidly and there are a variety of exciting opportunities available!
Central Wholesalers is currently seeking a part-time CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for the company's headquarters in Laurel, MD.
- Initiate or cancel sales orders, obtain details of complaints/discrepancies via telephone, fax, e-mail and or internet
- Maintain computerized record of customer transaction
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Serve as coverage for Receptionist and internal mail delivery as needed
- Complete special projects as given by Customer Service Manager, such as filing or data entry projects
- Previous Customer Service or related Administrative experience required
- Computer proficiency (especially Prophet21 experience) is a PLUS
- Ability to make small business decisions quickly and use critical thinking skills
- Excellent phone manner and professional demeanor
This is a part-time, hourly position. The hours are Monday through Friday, 12:30pm-4:30pm.
Interested parties should email a resume WITH PAY REQUIREMENTS through Indeed or fax to 240-965-0501.