Central Wholesalers is a leading distributor of apartment and building maintenance supplies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its inception in 1981, the company has become a major supplier from Connecticut to South Carolina. The clientele of Central Wholesalers is vast, however the company primarily services the Multi-Family Housing industry. In addition to distribution, Central Wholesalers manufactures a variety of quality products, including blinds, screens, and countertops. Central Wholesalers seeks employees who are dedicated and hard working. For those who perform well and live up to these expectations, there is an opportunity for growth and great success. The company is expanding rapidly and there are a variety of exciting opportunities available!
Central Wholesalers is currently seeking Renovation Installers for the Installation & Renovation division at our headquarters in Laurel, MD.
Primary duties consist of all work associated with renovating apartment homes, including (but not limited to):
- Demolition of counter tops, cabinets, light fixtures flooring, trims, ceramic tile, bathroom accessories, drywall, traps, supply lines, water valves, toilets, tubs/showers and tub/shower surrounds.
- Installation of same products.
- Valid driver’s license with less than 3 points.
- 3-5 years’ experience with demolition and installation of kitchens, baths, countertops, tile, and drywall.
- Experience with multi-family housing preferred but not required.
This is a full-time, hourly position that includes a full benefits package (medical, dental, and 401k).
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, with occasional overtime required.
If interested, please email your resume and a current copy of your driving record, or fax to 240-965-0501.
We are a drug free company!