Central Wholesalers is a leading distributor of apartment and building maintenance supplies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its inception in 1981, the company has become a major supplier from Massachusetts to South Carolina. The clientele of Central Wholesalers is vast, however the company primarily services the Multi-Family Housing industry. In addition to distribution, Central Wholesalers manufactures a variety of quality products, including blinds, screens, and countertops.
Central Wholesalers seeks employees who are dedicated and hard working. For those who perform well and live up to these expectations, there is an opportunity for growth and great success. The company is expanding rapidly and there are a variety of exciting opportunities available!
Central Wholesalers is currently seeking a Warehouse Clerk to assist the Warehouse staff in our Ashland, VA location. This is a full time, permanent position. The hours are 8am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Candidates will have experience with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel and must be able to adapt in a fast moving environment.
- Ensure all tickets are complete and properly filled out, to include monitoring for check marks, piece counts, signatures and missing tickets
- Check-in Drivers, to include verification for various stops, review tickets and signatures, lost tickets, or re-ship instructions
- Assist with routing and numbering of delivery routes
- Help sales staff when necessary to locate missing orders and/or products
- Track and log employee metrics to manage monthly programs
- Oversee Ryder Truck administrative work
- Assist with invoicing and other administrative work
- Help with other tasks as needed
If interested, please email your resume, and pay requirements through Indeed.com or fax to 240-965-0501.
Central Wholesalers is a leading distributor of apartment and building maintenance supplies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Since its...