Centralized Showing Service Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 23, 2017
If I did not have to relocate would have continued to work there. The job is responsible for scheduling appointments for Realtors. It is a inbound/outbound customer service experience.
Pros
Great incentives
Starting small
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC 27604June 11, 2017
This is a high impact position, you have to know the software in order to process appointments fast enough for the realtors pace. CSS starts new trainees with four hour shifts till the employee has completed an entire shift error free.
Pros
Great Management support
Cons
Money of a part time job with the stress of a full time position.
laid back work place other
csr (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 7, 2017
pretty laid back easy job, other then the management been total basis and micro management. It would really be a cool place to work. CSS need a total make over out with the old and in with the new. Get rid of old management and hire all new staff with fresh new ideas.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
management is totally unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 6, 2017
Working here you deal with long hours and also you have to deal with rude customers over the phone. The pay sucked and also they mangers sucked as well. I would not come back and work here if they asked me to.
Approach with Caution
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 27, 2017
A typical day is going to work, logging in and being verbally abused by Real Estate agents for the duration of your shift. Not a fun or friendly environment. You are treated poorly by the Supervisors. They would rather spend all day gossiping then actually providing their teams with training and development coaching. There is no opportunity for advancement because they are loosing more people then they are actually retaining for the company. People stick with the job because its easy. Truth be told its a headache as well and the first chance you get for something better you should take it without second guessing.
Pros
Part time is the best way to go with this company
Cons
Horrible Management, Call center is getto
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 24, 2017
I just have no chance to move up, because I had a baby, the company has no maternity leave, so I had to quit and come back, and because of that I became ineligible for the promotions I was convinced I would be given when I returned. I'd stay if I knew I could be moving up soon, but a month or two from now isn't soon enough.
Provides agents with scheduling, rescheduling or cancelling their appointments.
In Bound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2017
Management and Supervisors made this place a fun place to work at. They provided games, food and gift certificates for job employee appreciation performance.

You choose your own hours to work and often given credit for any extra hours worked voluntarily.

I handled incoming calls from Realtors, Sellers, Appraisers, and Inspectors on the first ring. Assisted with their requests promptly, using excellent customer service skills.

They provided excellent training which made my job easy.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to assist callers and hearing back from them on how great I was in performing their requests.
Pros
Job location easy to get to.
Cons
Short breaks.
Appointment Setter
Customer Service Representative Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2017
Set up appointments for real estate agents to show homes. Gave access information to agent to enter the home. Spoke with sellers for their home to be shown.
Friendly workers and manager
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 24, 2017
Nice job when a job is needed. Located to far from city. Oppurtunities for advancement quickly, schedules suck. work days and nights in same week.
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 13, 2017
They will hire any one that will apply, supervisors do nothing and get by with it. District manager does not keep proper eye on her supervisors, instead the CSR's get in trouble for things that could be avoided if the supervisors would do their jobs. All ways asking you to stay late -never get a weekend- off poor equipment cant do your job properly which is the employees fault--- NOT
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2017
over all the management was great , fellow co-workers were great as well. i enjoyed coming to work. if the company were to come back to charlotte i would apply and would be more than happy to come back
Pros
wages, people and hours
Cons
they left charlotte
People are great
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2017
The only thing that I did not agree with about CSS is that they dismissed/fired me on the last day of training before I took my final. I had a valid excuse to have been absent and I also notified my trainer. I was ready for the final but was not given the opportunity.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
The way the dismissal notification was delivered
Call Center/ Not a career
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2017
Centralized showing service is a job for students and young adults. Not much pay and no real room for advancement. The atmosphere was not very professional and hours are cut during certain times.
Pros
Commute was short
Cons
Pay, benefits, atmosphere
Mark S. Hampton
National Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 16, 2017
Highly professional organization great culture but could use help from a diversity perspective. I actually lost my Job without knowing the reason why. However, I'd love working for the company.
Pros
They have a product I believe in.
Cons
Terminated without really knowing why, would love a second chance
Fast paced and productive enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 11, 2017
This job taught me a lot about the real-estate business. The time spent talking with the showing agents, listing agents and sellers provided a plethora of knowledge of how the Multiple Listing Service worked and the laws that are involved within it.
Pros
Free Lunch provided when over time was needed.
learning experience
Manager, Call Center (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 30, 2016
Had a great time working for them. DM was personable and always available for direction. Enjoyed my staff. Can be a little stressful sometimes dealing with upper management.
A nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78213December 19, 2016
When I started at CSS I had very little CSR experience, I had telemarketing experience. Since working there I am able to say that I am experienced. They worked with me until I got it right. I am proud to say that I worked there. All the zone supervisors and management team are very helpful. They have a great benefits package and are flexible with scheduling. If you like taking calls and helping people you will like CSS.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
cubicles
easy job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 16, 2016
Did not care about my outside life. I am a single mother of 3 children ages 3, 18mos and 6 mos and a full time college student and I got occurences off for picking up my sick child from daycare. Unfortunately I have to leave sometimes to pick up my children I have no one helping me I would expect them to understand and see that I'm trying my best. They did not.
Amazing work place with great oppurtunities.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 29, 2016
A typical day at CSS was clocking in and getting straight to work I learned data input and I was able to increase my words typed per minute. My co workers were great! they helped each other if needed. the hardest part of the job was sitting for so long and the most enjoyable part was talking to people in all areas of the country.
Benefits
Cons
Sitting long hours
Great for all hours and levels of work.
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 23, 2016
Great place for all levels of skilled workers. For people that need a part time job to people looking for a professional career. A lot of resources to make yourself successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centralized Showing Service. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8