We are working with our client in filling a full time position for a QA Manager to be a part of quality assurance experts; the ideal candidate is a passionate and hard working Software Quality Engineer who can work collaboratively with our team and lead the inception of QA best practices and standards for Fortune 100 client. Ample experience on software quality assurance and outstanding communication skills are highly valued attributes and as a bonus, this role will also provide the opportunity for you to train and develop your skills in cutting-edge technology platforms around Enterprise Business platforms.
- Define overarching test framework and strategies across multiple projects and platforms
- Standardize use of QA Tools and processes based on quality assurance standards and best practices
- Capture, analyze QA SLAs/metrics, define trends and create improvement plans
- Preside quarterly review meetings with IT Leadership team to present results and define improvement areas
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Define IT process improvement strategies through and effective QA practice.
- Coordinate workload and activities for QA team (onshore and offshore)
- Must have minimum 6-7 years experience performing functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance testing of third party applications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of QA Team coordination in multiple geographical locations
- Minimum 5 years experience analyzing functional and technical requirements and mapping documents and transforming them into a comprehensive Test Plan.
- Minimum 5 years experience with application development life cycles (SDLC).
- Must have 5 years QA testing processes including requirements analysis and traceability; test case development, test execution and defect management.
- Experience using Test Director/Quality Center as centralized QC Tool across multiple projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills to work with multiple levels across the organization.
The following skills are not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience on performance testing (both write and execute scripts)
- Experience with database back end testing.
Indeed - 23 months ago