- Full time production position requiring quality control of cell phones.
- Individuals with experience in quality control and the cell phone industry are encouraged to apply.
- Employees must be able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Candidates must pass a background check, provide a valid driver’s license and proof of US residency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily processing of used cell phone orders and shipments.
- Receive shipments, count, test, scan, sort and pack cell phones.
- Regular pick up and drop off shipments to FedEx and UPS.
- Create invoices.
- Prepare packing lists in Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain weekly inventory of cell phones and batteries.
- File daily work orders, packing lists and documents.
- Monitor inbound and outbound shipments.
- Maintain clean and organized the production room and office on a daily basis.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Honest and dependable. Quick learner.
- Strong attention to detail and good memory.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Ability to work with numbers and complete mathematical calculations.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Must be capable of lifting 40+lbs repeatedly during a shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
Wholesale distribution company located in Addison, North Dallas.
Excellent working environment. Fast growing company.
10 am. to 6 pm. Monday to Friday. 180-day trial period.
Pay starts at $9 per hour. Wage raise available based on self initiative.
Reply with an updated resume in Word format (.doc), listing your current phone number, address and email.
Include in resume your previous employment references with names and phone numbers.