CENTRO Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
People Centric
Account Lead (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIJanuary 6, 2016
Great Benefits, well managed, good people...strong solutions development process and account management/follow-through.
Pros
Great benefits, 401K with match
Not Bad
IT (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 12, 2015
The environment is great as wel as the people and management. The compensation is not the best but I guess you can't have it all.
Great Place to work at and gain knowledge!!!
Linux System Administrator Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2015
Very fun environment, people are friendly. They don't judge you by your level of knowledge, they actually help you succeed also.I mostly worked with Senior Linux System Administrators, and it was an awesome experience!
Pros
15 minute breaks every one hour
Cons
Salary
it was a very productive factory and work enviorment.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIApril 22, 2015
i learned a lot about rotor molding from working at Centro. The coworkers were very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job at Centro was learning about rotor molding.
Pros
long breaks, good benifits, friendly people
Cons
Continues to win 'Best Place to Work' each year, though my current work/ life balances is suffering
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 19, 2015
A typical Day at work includes many internal and external interactions whether it be working on the strategy for a plan, negotiating with publishers, packaging up a proposal with supporting docs for the client, working with adops to ensure current campaigns are meeting client expectations, guiding/ training other team members (we currently have a few newbies on my direct team), meeting with publishers to learn more about current and new offerings and dealing with the overflow of emails we receive.
Centro is well known and respected in the advertising space. We serve as a technology company and act as many agencies media arm so they can focus on their strategy while we reach out to desired publishers and provide thoughtful and relevant plans to meet their business needs.

Our HQ is in Chicago and we have offices throughout the country adn Boston being considered a satellite office. The company as a whole is wonderful. The people are happy and intelligent and we have so many groups of experts that we use as resources on a daily basis. Our Boston office, however, is constantly overwhelmed as we fight for more support. We have a lot of agencies we partner with that rely on us for close to full-service which takes up a lot of time, sometimes their budgets do not justify the amount of work and effort we put forth, so extra support is rarely granted. I also have a new manager that isn't quite qualified for the role yet so difficult to see any changes happening in the near future. Between an overflow of work, sub-par management and new hires on the team, this all attributes to 10-12
  more... hour work days on a very regular basis. Unfortunately, I have personally plateaued and searching for new opportunities and challenges closer to home that offers both growth and regaining my work-life balance.  less
Pros
nice people, lots of resources, great benefits
Cons
extremely long days/ work weeks, long commute, poor management, difficult to grow due to time spent on day to day responsibilities and a short staff
good driving and public experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  Oswego, NYDecember 25, 2014
drive assingned route learn the city and county well managment could of been better but iv had worse
Pros
good hrs
Cons
short to no breaks
Fun place to work out of college
Campaign Analyst, Campaign Coordinator, Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 8, 2014
Fun place to work out of college and break into the ad industry.
Productive and exciting place to work
RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 4, 2014
Love the benefits that the company provides all employees. They truly care about our health and wellness which is extremely important.
Latino Studies Institute
Oral Historian & Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, New YorkMay 21, 2014
Meaningful work where I've learned to do interviews and ethnographic research in an academic setting.
Was good experience
Intern- Medical Assistant/ Cardiac Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 27, 2013
Was assigned tasks such as lab work , computer work or filing, had lunch and continued assignments until closing.

How to work in a clinic.

management was adequate.

my coworkers were great.

leaving when internship was over.

working with many different people and helping them.
Pros
woking with good people and learning office procedures.
Cons
was just for experience, no pay or permanance.
enjoyable to work for.
Driver/disatcher (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYMay 23, 2013
Centro was very enjoyable to work for. Management was more than fair, The passengers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job was knowing that 2 of the co-workers were constant trying to start trouble with the company as well as fellow employees.
Upscale Italian Restaurant
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Darien, CTJune 4, 2012
Creatvitiy with daily specials
Fun to bring in new products
Enjoyed working with my kitchen staff, we worked together as a team
Pros
free dinner
Cons
no break