Centura Health Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Hospital Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Louisville, COMarch 11, 2017
I have enjoyed this employment, great place and semi-busy place to work, the Doctors are easy to work with as well as the nurses. Management is approachable and listens to suggestions as well as eager to make things better
Good work environment
Rehab Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 8, 2017
Fun eccentric group of people to work with. Great patient population who make going to work easy and enjoyable. Great job and position to learn new things everyday.
Nice environment - unfriendly management
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Castle Rock, COFebruary 28, 2017
A very tense atmosphere when they brought in a new CEO. It does not matter how hard you work or how good of a job you do, if the CEO wants to get rid of you, he can do it and lie on your performance eval. It was the worst job I ever had because of the new CEO.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Unfriendly top management
Worked with Indian health insurance billed and also follow up
IHS Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 21, 2017
Worked billling and printing UB-04 claims to mail to IHS and attach EOB's if needed and also itemize statements. Worked on ATB report to past due accounts. Checking in status of claims and following up if claim has been processed or Paid.
my reiview
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80204February 20, 2017
Good pay. expect to work overtime, holdiays and weekends, depending on the job position. Good people there. Have made several good friends. Work hard and you will be OK.
Pros
Free coffee, great benefits.
Cons
nothing
Relaxed work environment, but not always set up to succeed
IT Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 1, 2017
It did not take long to realize the IT Analysts are often asked to keep the ship afloat while administration drills holes in the bottom of it.
You get used to it, or you quit. They recently hired a whole bunch of new analysts as they transition from Meditech's EMR to Epic. Many of those analysts didn't make it. Many who remain are in way over their head.
Focus on doing your job well and hope for a good supervisor/manager. That would be someone who will listen to you when you explain the real problems and who is not afraid to be heard by upper management. Each of my supervisors has fit this description.
If you stay on one system for a while it's not that hard to develop a plan that works. Be prepared to have a WORKING relationship with medical professionals who don't know how to power cycle a router. If you can let them know that you are listening to them, they will love you. If you cannot they will make your life very difficult.
Management is not afraid to make terrible bold decisions with incomplete information and expect you will cover their butts. I'm sure that happens in a lot of large companies though.
Productive work place
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 30, 2017
Responsible for accurate and timely processing and posting of patient claims. Facilitates resolution of billing errors and

partners with Revenue Management team to ensure timely follow up of claims. Accountable for document management of

digital storage, indexing, and mail distributio
Pros
Team Building
Work great as a team
CNA (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 23, 2017
We all work well together as a team. We turn over rooms, get instruments or supplies for cases, stock rooms. We communicate well with each other. Most enjoyable is seeing the different surgeries that take place.
Pros
Getting to see cool surgries
Cons
Walking on concrete 8 hours a day
Great place to work overall
Financial Counselor-SCFM (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 17, 2017
Wonderful staff and management overall. Coworkers work together and some of the patients were overall wonderful and became like family. Hardest part of this job was not being able to help everyone out because of the budget set forth.
Benefits are great
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 16, 2017
Nice place to work, benefits are great. Great people and lots of job security. What more can I say. Work is in dtc, the commute isn't bad. I have learned a lot and things are always changing.
Pros
sometimes I can work from home
good company
Evironmental service (Current Employee) –  Parker, COJanuary 5, 2017
Good worker, can work multi task, show a good customer service, friendly, hard worker, always done my job before the time needed.good personality, show my care and respect all the time
Won't recommend!
Environmental Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJanuary 3, 2017
The co-workers are all back stabbing liars. The supervisors are so into their own lives that they never check on you or care about you. One supervisor is so young and lacks any kind of leadership skills. There is no chance for advancement unless you know the right people. One of the worst experience I have had!
Pros
None!
Cons
On one cares about you..or respect you!
Medical industry is just a business these days
Business Support III, Surgery Scheduler/Biller (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 2, 2017
Patients are just a number not treated like real human beings, even worse when you're an employee, especially if you work directly under a physician. The working environment is vicious and very dog-eat-dog. Sexism is alive and well as well as unfair treatment among the nursing staff and lower level nursing staff. Communication is non-existent and internal promotion is based on favoritism instead of job competency.
Pros
Ability to help others, save lives
Cons
Poor compensation for work performed, sexist environment, terrible management
poor moral and confused leadership
staff (Current Employee) –  denverDecember 23, 2016
EPIC initiation was thought to have been excellent by management. Truth is, poor trainers, poor i niation. Staff is afrid to ask questions and when asked the trainers know so little it is fearful for those of us who have providing patient care for more than 10 years. This organization needs help.
Fun Job
Aerotek Temp (Current Employee) –  Northglenn, CODecember 20, 2016
I like it at Centura. It is an incredible place to work. Management at the office I work at needs some work but other then that it is great.
Pros
nice employees
Cons
management
Management is the worst
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 19, 2016
The pay is competitive but the leadership is lacking. Coworkers are great and it can be a fun place to work if you get involved. However, there is poor leadership and raises are poor.
Cons
leadership causes drama
very dirty kitchen
Server (Former Employee) –  Castle Rock, CODecember 5, 2016
If you want cheap fast food this is the place. But the stocks are made from paste, we buy gelato instead of making it and alot of the food sits out or in the open. Its an ok kitchen with very cheap food. The grab and go section has some overpriced items but I it goes to charity so thats good. Its worth a try but I would eat at other places.
Pros
cheap food
Cons
dirty kitchen

Comment – March 9, 2017

Also you are allow to have 3 no call no shows before they fire you. It a place that doesnt take attendance serious.

Love Centura
SUPERVISOR SPECIALTY CLINICS/PHYSICIAN SVCS (Current Employee) –  Durango, CODecember 3, 2016
I have loved working for Centura and value the relationships and experiences from working there. Had I an option, I would transfer to a Centura organization in California. Wonderful systems, policies, support and philosophies!! Will miss them!!
Cons
Not Nationwide
Good pay and benefits with a bad atmosphere
Business Support IV (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 1, 2016
Centura Health pulls employees in with pay and benefits but is a toxic atmosphere. A lot of Directors talk down to you making you feel unimportant. HR is pretty much non-existent, employees think they have someone to bring concerns to but in reality managers and directors are friends with HR staff. Centura is bad at handling their money making cutbacks with employees while continuing to hire Directors making as high as $70.00 dollars an hour.
Pros
Pay & Benefis
Cons
Directors don't care about employees they are self centered
Pre-op/pacu
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CONovember 30, 2016
The environment is very tense. The management is poor and the moral is low. People call in with no consequences even when the manager and everyone else knows where that nurse is. Not a good work environment.
Pros
Good Health system
Cons
Poor moral

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centura Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9