1. Diagnose, identify, and repair of machine tools used in daily operations.
2. Design, fabricates, modifies equipment for use in daily production.
3. Perform daily, monthly, and annual PM's as required to promote safe and continued service performance on machine tools.
4. Help in the installation, removal and relocation of machine tools within the facilities.
5. Help in the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and grounds.
6. Construct, machine, and assemble components for the maintenance of machine tools.
7. Must have CNC and NC experience and knowledge.
8. Electrical background is a plus.
9. Must have mechanical aptitude with basic concepts of mechanical design, hydraulic design, and basic electric circuit troubleshooting skills.
10. Must be able to operate engine lathe, mill and other tool equipment.
11. Must be able to fabricate, cut and weld.
12. Must be able to read and understand machine technical manuals, machine assembly drawings, machine parts manuals.
Looking to hire as soon as possible. Competetive wages and good benefits.