Century 21

Century 21 Employee Reviews

professional work place
Stock clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 24, 2015
Enjoyed working with the guest. the best part of my employment was that i was able to meet people from various parts of the world. the managers were very helpful.
messy
Retail Associate /Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 22, 2015
a typical day at work it was very messy and busy
I learned that many tourist come down from their country just to visit the store
the management wasn't good either
the co-workers were everywhere and never where they were suppose to be working
the hardest part of the job was closing
not too bad
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 22, 2015
It was and ok job but not to fond of the managers were kind of uneducated. I felt like they would only put "their" kind on the schedule for full time instead of other so it was based on likes and not worth ethics which bothered me
Productive and positive work environment
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 19, 2015
The management is great and very supportive. Fellow colleagues work together as a team.
I enjoy assisting buyers and seller achieve their goals.
I've learned how important it is to completely understand client expectations so that I am prepared to exceed their expectations.
Easy going work enviroment
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 18, 2015
Management was laid back, co-workers were dependent, work place was neat and organized, other employees were polite and friendly.
fun work place
Stock Person (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: non
Cons: non
better my skills in the retail department get the chance to meet fellow hard working workers just like myself..enjoy working in the stock department..
Great opportunity for students.
Logistics Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2015
Great opportunity for students. Work hours are flexible. If you love the retail experience, Century 21 is a good place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Short breaks
Once I clocked into work I was often swamped with customers. Seeing that I worked at one of the biggest Century 21s it was often filled with customers that often needed assistance. My management was not always helpful sometimes leaving me on my own to figure out how to difuse problems and issues. My co workers were enjoyable making the workplace tolerable.
Good experience
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2015
I never had a bad day here. I always looked forward to going to work. All of my coworkers were cool and nice. Management, strict but I also felt fortunate enough to see everyone's sweet side. The hardest part of the job was probably closing the store every single day but after a while you just get use to it. The most enjoyable part would be when customers returned, and they'd ask for me. I know I had to be doing something right.
century 21
cashier/ costumer service (Former Employee), paramus, new jerseyMay 13, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: didnt pay much
century 21 was a really fun place for me to work, my coworkers' where genuine, and the hours where really flexible since I was a full time student at the time.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMay 9, 2015
FUN PLACE TO WORK, DISOCUNTS ON EVERYTHING IN THE STORE, MANAGERS STORE BONUSES FLEX HOURS, ITS A LITTLE TO FAR BUT IT A GOOD JOB FUN PLACE TO WORK
Good!
Prime Receptionist (Former Employee), Lawton, OKMay 8, 2015
This great learning experience I met a lot of great people. It was very disappointing when the company closed. I created open house ads for listings and maintained the websites.
Boring job where management do not understand the workers
Stock room member, Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lower ManhattanMay 1, 2015
I come to work and see lines, I would help clean the complex and start ringing people. This helped me engage wit the guest and help keep my math skills sharp. The hardest part of the day is closing that is when everyone would rush to pay for their things. It would cause alot of last minute work.
Worked hard, benefits are all up to you. A fun place
REALTOR (Former Employee), North TexasApril 30, 2015
As a Realtor you work hard, pay is split with a broker (depending on you). You make your own schedule, have your own clients, always new and most of the time fun. You get what you put into this position.
fun workplace
Personal assistant (Former Employee), Huntington ParkApril 29, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunch, hours
Cons: healthcare, hours
I was responsible for answering phone calls, filing and sorting documents, making and canceling appointments, helping clients with any documents as needed, and notarizing any documents needed.
SEASONAL JOB
Sales Rep (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 29, 2015
I WISH THIS JOB WASN'T SEASONAL . THE ENERGY THERE WAS GREAT. THE ENVIRONMENT AND EMPLOYEES MADE WORKING THERE EVEN ALL THE BETTER. NICE PLACE AND GOOD JOB TO WORK FOR/
Best Real Estate Firm in Indiana
Real Estate Broker / Team Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2015
Typical day consists of everything from following up with leads and getting questions answered from the homes they are interested in, to sitting at a closing table and everything in between. The hardest part of this profession is finding new clients, the market is so saturated with agents it seems as if everyone has a friend or family member who is an agent and they are loyal to them. The best part of the job is when you find your client the perfect home for the perfect price and you get to see how happy they are when they close on the home.
Productive and fun workplance
Realtor / Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Daly City, CAApril 26, 2015
An excellent place to learn the skills needed to gain experience and knowledge. Excellent management and support staff. A great place to make a promising career.
professional environment with great people
Receptionist/Coordinator (Current Employee), Walnut, CAApril 26, 2015
The atmosphere here is wonderful,
love seeing new faces. Very easy daily tasks,
The best part of this job is the office work
productive and welcoming work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Gainesville, VAApril 21, 2015
Very well rounded employment opportunity! All staff members were very welcoming as though a big family, which is very important to the company that everyone feel involved in the day to day processes to achieve goals.

1 2 3 4 5

About Century 21

Century 21 Department Store is a legendary New York City retailer offering top designer merchandise at incredibly low prices. – Read more

Century 21 Salaries