Century 21

Century 21 Employee Reviews

Easy job for beginners
Sales associate (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 28, 2015
The job was easy, but the pay was not worth it. The people that work there are highly antisocial and unhelpful. Communication with fellow coworker was low. This is the best job for people who are starting to work for the first time.
Very Busy
Stock/Maintnenace (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 28, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Typical day would be interacting with customers and co-workers. Learned new ways of analyzing problems in my daily tasks and finding more efficient ways to do my tasks. Management and co-workers were helpful at times. Most enjoyable would be learning the new ways of doing my daily tasks
Typical day at work
Real Estate agent assistant (Current Employee), Walnut, CAAugust 26, 2015
A typical day of work consists of me clocking in in the morning. The first thing I do is check emails, Then I make sure files are up to date. Complie numbers for the agent to prospects. Work on advertisement and lead database.
bus, loud
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJAugust 25, 2015
A typical day at century 21 will be very very busy, fun, loud, and energetic. While working there I learn how to organize shoes by brand size, and culture. The hardest part of the day will be organizing over 100 pair of shoes, shocks, ties etc before closing. The most enjoyable part of my day will be meeting knew people
Productive and fun place to work for
Real Estate Associate (Former Employee), Margate, FlAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Free breakfast every Saturday
Cons: No Benefits or salary
Every day was different and fun also very stressful when it was slow, learn a lot about contracts and negotiation very friendly people at the office.
excellent working environment
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Allentown, PAAugust 20, 2015
friendly people great employer very impressed with the communication system and office management procedures. Good equipment to work with as well
Always learned something new
Frontline Supervisor (Former Employee), Bergen, NJAugust 20, 2015
A typical day clock in on time of course. Made sure I had everything I need for my days work. my sure I had all my cashiers and that they had what they needed
Great people
Loss Prevention/Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 16, 2015
Pros: Exciting
Cons: not law related
I worked as loss prevention and made sure that the store was safe from those who decided to steal. I caught people trying to steal and chased after those who decided to run.
Great Place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLAugust 14, 2015
Pros: No Weekends and Great Benefits
I really loved working for this company and the owner of the one that I worked for. Unfortunately the business ended up closing and the employer went into foreclosure. I would recommend this place of employment to anyone that is considering a real estate career.
GREAT
Licensed Realtor - Work (Current Employee), Pompton Lakes, NJAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Nothing
C21 Gemini is awesome - great owners and management. My daily interactions with other agents could not be better. I am truly lucky to be a part fun team.
Century 21
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, New YorkAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Paid Weekly
Cons: Short breaks, short lunches, bad pay, terrible hours
A typical day at work consisted of organizing the sections you were assigned to and helping customers. My managers were nice. They always looked out for the people who worked in their department.In general, employees aren't really treated well. If you need a temporary job, then this is fine. You don't really need experience. They're willing to train you in the field.
Supportive and Positive Work Culture
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Support Staff and Marketing Systems
Cons: None at this Time
Strong training programs and systems to support sales staff. The New Millennium team has hands on staff that are proactive about marketing the services provided
Flexible and great learning experience
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 7, 2015
My customer experience skills started here and got to learn many things relating to Real Estate. The people and environment was nice, but quiet.
Wouldn't recommend
Cashier (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2015
I wouldn't recommend working here unless you really need a job or you're a student who only needs a few bucks. Pay is low, you aren't offered benefits or room for growth. You're constantly being watched like a hawk and they ask too much of you for little pay.
Awesome!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Challenging.
Cons: Tedious
Century 21 was a fun place to work. It allowed me to learn from very skilled realtors and about many other areas of business.
Great Company
Real Estate Consultant (Current Employee), myrtle Beach SCAugust 2, 2015
Pros: work my own schedule
Cons: have to find my own clients
I value being with this group. Good people. In a great area of town. Next to the Green Wal Mart center at Ocean Lakes.
Excellent Real Estate Company. My co Workers are wonderful.
Provide security for Louis Vuitton while looking fancy and speaking in codes
Loss Prevention Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Case Rewards, Respect, Overtime
Cons: Short Breaks, Irregular Schedules, Store Hours
Punch in at 7:15 am sharp in the morning and stand by for the morning meeting with the management. Of course being young and silly as we are, most of the meeting consist of some heart warming laughter, greetings and jokes amidst the seriousness with the co-workers. Once that is done, we go over to our assigned posts and diligently perform our expected security tasks. While rewarding, this job does come with a lot of challenges. One of the primary challenges I've had to face was to keeping up with veteran guards at work who are highly professional in their respected fields. It's almost like a "coming of age" when you do get on the same level as their abilities.
fast pace work environment extreme multi tasking
Head cashier (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: fast pace work environment
Cons: not enough hours
extensive cash handling and register knowledge. long lines and crowded stores threw out the day. must work fast and accurate. train new associates to be thorough on cash wrap and pull and count till draws. open and close registers for numerous employees
You get what you put in.
Realtor (Current Employee), downeyJuly 22, 2015
Real estate is real estate. You are basically self employed and you get what you put in. For me I was working 10 hour days 6 days a week. However, starting in real estate is always the hardest part. This office really accelerates the new agent process through aggressive training and development of skills.
Average
Sales Associate (Former Employee), new yorkJuly 17, 2015
Pros: A Live place to work at
Cons: short breaks with a little to no support from the managers
Working for century 21 department store was little productive and intense. It was a decent department store with Low pay with short breaks. Not a great environment in terms of energy in a working place. While sometimes employees get a little to no help from the managers.