Century 21 Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful Work Experience!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJuly 20, 2016
Had a great experience working here. A typical day would include communicating with clients as well as co-workers and agents, work closely and developed lasting relationships with co-workers. I learned so much, from organization skills to professional social etiquette. The hardest part of the job was maintaining a constant positive environment in the office. Although it was challenging, it was also the most enjoyable part of the job because it taught me alot about problem solving and always achieving success!
Pros
Hour luches
Cons
n/a
Great People
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJuly 17, 2016
The people at C21 are wonderful. Everyone's willing to help you with Real Estate contracts when you're extremely busy with other things in your life.
Pros
people
hardworking, highest sales, top 10 agent
Realtor (Current Employee) –  2562 Route 27, Kendall Park NJ 08240July 14, 2016
Working with Century21 was fun and productive. Enjoyed helping many clients. Worked very hard to become a successful realtor. Successful real estate agents should enjoy both the relational (or clients services) aspect of the job, as well as the business and financial aspects. Real estate agents buy, sell or rent properties on behalf of their clients. They must have a deep knowledge of the market and of the communities in their area, so they can advise their clients on matters ranging from how to accurately price their homes to when is the right moment to make the plunge and buy a new one
Great environment for office work.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  16040 N 59th Ave Glendale, Arizona 85306July 12, 2016
The office is very well ran from sales to rentals.
They are always communicating, answering the call everyday to adapting to the ever changing circumstances and challenges.
Pros
They let us be ourselves as long as we are following law and policy.
Cons
Just wish we were hands on with the tenants and owners, that we meet and they would see that we do our best to meet their expectations.
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2016
Decent place to work would recommend to others. Great management, and benefits friendly customers and much more. Co workers where very supportive at achieving more and moving up in company
excellent
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYJuly 10, 2016
I sold and rented properties to people. I how to cater to peoples wants and needs. management was very supportive. I enjoyed helping people find their dream homes.
Great Experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYJuly 7, 2016
Great Experience, Great employees! Company had a great staff and was very flexible with my schedule! Everyone always kept a positive attitude towards everything. Great environment to be a part of.
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 28, 2016
Was a great learning experience in working with many different people. Was a clerical assistant and personal assistant.
Pros
Constant changing duties
Cons
Temporary position
Amazing place to be
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJune 25, 2016
Working at Born Again Vintage was the place to be. Around so many co-workers with the same ambition that also love fashion. Working there, I've learned to stay patient and calm when customers are indecisive which causes meltdowns.The hardest part of the job was stocking and restocking though I still got the job done. Every day I enjoyed working there. It feel with free-spirited people full of life.
Pros
amazing environment
Cons
short breaks
Self employment
Real estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 15, 2016
good agency but your basically self employee. can't honesly say anything bad about the people working there. they try to provide resourses to you but there very limited
Fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJJune 15, 2016
There are a lot of people coming in and out of the store so you have to be at the top of your game at all times. Managers are all great and they will all help work around your schedule. Unlike most department stores century 21 is very together, the store managers are always around to keep the store running smoothly.
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 14, 2016
As a Century 21 Realtor, I worked for best in the industry. Met lots of great people. Great place to work full or part time...the commission potential was awesome
Pros
freedom..own boss
Cons
no structure...lots of driving
Resources Gallore
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Succasunna, NJJune 8, 2016
Real estate is a tough business to break into, but having Century 21 at your side you are ensured the support that you need in order to be successful.

I highly recommend this company to any realtor that is looking to make a switch or that wants to hit the ground running.

You will have cutting edge tools and supportive brokers and peers to exchange with as well.
Pros
Great Marketing Platform
Cons
Print Marketing is limited as with other brokerages
The Broker was very personable and treated each agent fairly
License Real Estate Agent/Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Elmont, NYJune 4, 2016
A typical day would be to call each seller client and set-up appointments for buyers and or renters to see the property. Once a week on a Thursday we would travel to each agents listing servey the property.
Pros
My broker would always provide entertainment, dinner and or Broadway play.
Cons
Commission was not as high as other real estate offices
Worked as a realtor
Real Estate Agent /Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2016
Worked as a part time real estate agent. Good place to work, learned the Texas Real Estate Law, conducting transactions on promulgated contract forms by TREC. Good management
Cons
Worked my own hours. Very flexible and good culture
Associate Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2016
Cold call prospective clients.
Have meetings with clients
Take clients to see different properties
Negotiate prices with other agents
Go to inspections and closings
Make sure to retain the client's business
Pros
Flexible hours and being my own boss
Cons
No a very secure job or industry
My work experiences with Lockheed Martin and with C21 Alliance were both very positive.
Sales Associate / Realtor (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 11, 2016
Throughout my working career I have been blessed with challenging employment, competent co-workers and good management.
Pros
Fair, genuine and stable.
Cons
The fluctuations that are inherently part of the business cycle.
Busy, fast paced
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 11, 2016
Typical day would just be ringing people up, scanning coupons. handling the cash register and doing returns at night. prepping for tomarrow.
Pros
no pros
Cons
short breaks
A great learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Airy, MDMay 11, 2016
Typical week would involve, monitoring and updating properties, traveling from Frederick to as far as Northern Virginia, working with a sales manager to ensure properties were cleanned before and after open houses and unscheduled showing as well as showing properties. For the most part I would work by myself, at times work with the manager to ensure work was done accordingly. I have obtain various skills in sales and pricing according to the area. Though parts of this job consisted of random scheduling for the most part it was very enjoyable to be in different scenery everyday and or weekly.
Pros
Communitcation with people, great compensation, traveling
Cons
Scheduling
Client Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 10, 2016
Every one here is great , I've learn a lot while working here. Seeing people smile once they have become home owners is a great feeling. I've enjoy watching family"s come in and out of our office excited and still leave out with that feeling.