Century BMW Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Just wasn't my cup of tea.
Receptionist/File Clerk/Service Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 18, 2017
I didn't much care for the environment there. I felt that I was being asked to do the work of three people, but only getting paid for one. I originally hired on as a part time file clerk, but in less than six months, I had also been asked to fill in as service cashier several times per week and as receptionist on Saturdays (and whenever the full time receptionist needed to be off work). But there was no increased pay that came with the added responsibilities, and my primary responsibility (file clerk) began to fall behind because I was asked to devote so much time to the other two positions. Also, it was difficult to keep up with the filing when there was insufficient space to file the documentation.
Not for me
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 17, 2017
Century BMW was a great thought for a career but not fitting for anyone that actually cares about people. Cut throat, plastic, fake, back stabbing, low-down, dirty, dishonest, etc...
Pros
Prestigious
Cons
Bad company
Loved the job
Car Porter (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 20, 2016
Washing cars detailing car doing loaners update key
How to clean cars and what is needed to keep a job
Being outside all the time is the hardest part of the job no matter the weather
I had amazing workers
Working in such a great environment
Pros
Very nice environment
Cons
You have to slave
Friendly work enviroment
Genius / Organizer / Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 1, 2016
A day begins with walking the lot and looking at inventory along with looking for anything that may need improvement or care. Through out the day task are made on your outlook and what you feel is necessary. All the staff are hand picked during the hiring process to ensure the best possible work environment. Everyone that i worked with where always friendly and out going. This job gave me a insight of a "family" based atmosphere but with the professional structure of a business.
Pros
friendly, honest, open communications