Sales Construction Company (Toms River)
Century Building Restoration is known as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. We are a company that believes in "old school" values and traditions. Since 1972 our success has been built upon quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service. You will be working directly with the owner of the company, a "fair and square" person committed to your success. Due to growth in the industry, Century Building Restoration USA (Toms River) is now accepting applications from sales consultants.
Your job is to meet with the homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, and provide the customer with a price. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us ASAP.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Customer focused.
- Coachable -- trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented -- goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Willing to do "whatever it takes" to be successful.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to bring in sales today -- not by month end.
A proven track record for producing results.
Professional appearance and demeanor.
Verifiable income of 60K or more for the past 2 years.
Computer skills -- MS Office, database management, etc.
Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Salary -- commission. First year potential of 45k. Experience sales average 75k-125k
- Profit sharing
- No medical benefits available at this time
To arrange a confidential interview, email resume with cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your experience will make you the ideal candidate.