Cenveo Employee Reviews

High Stress, Fast Pace, Fairly Compensated work.
Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, PAJanuary 5, 2017
The job itself is not hard. Dealing with the other employee's is what causes the majority of the stress. Since it's a production and manufacturing position, it is very important to maintain the machine and keep it running. This is also a huge stress-er when the machine requires many adjustments to be made in order to change the product or resolve issues with the product currently being produced.
It pays the bills.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 28, 2016
The pay is ok. The management never seems to know what is going on. There is a lot of people that dont know &/or dont do there job. Training is poor for new employees. Once you reach top rate pay is ok but not worth all the stress. I dread going into work each day because of the adjusters I have to work with & because of the clueless managment that doesnt know how to do your job but will tell you that you are doing it wrong. I am truly shocked it is still open with how things are ran.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Worst job ever
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Eureka, MOOctober 8, 2016
This is quite possibly the absolute worst place to work for. They expect you to work every weekend and don't care even the slightest if you have stuff going on in your life. There's no way to advance anywhere unless you kiss up to the right people. It's impossible to get onto first shift unless you are a temp or flirt with the supervisor on first. All any of the employees do is whine and moan. The vending machines never work. Management doesn't care if the product looks bad. They only offer two ten minute breaks, which doesn't even leave you with enough room to use the restroom, eat and smoke if you are a smoker. People have gotten hurt and they don't report it. I assume they don't want to do the paperwork. There is a drug addict on second shift running around like a lunatic, but nobody seems to care. The pay is good I guess, but there's a cap to it, so no real incentive to work hard.
Pros
You can be a drug addict and work here.
Cons
Almost everything.
left in company vehicle to ameriprise downtown
Runner (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 23, 2016
loved this job met so many cool people it was a sad day when i got laid off. If they needed me again i would work for them in a heart beat
Pros
ate lunch downtown in the skyway
Cons
sometimes had to carry large and heavy documents in the snow
Productive, Fast paced
Inserter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2016
Assist in assembly line operations
Reduce workload of fellow employees through connectivity activities

It was a very easy fast paced job I would usually be standing for 10 hours a day there was never any off days we just got called in
Staff Accountant
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PA 16602May 26, 2016
A typical day would be doing journal entries, balancing wip, rnv report, finding errors on wip and rnv. At the end of month I would complete the month end closing process. I learned JD Edwards accounting software along with OneMax for the production side of my position. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the heat from the factory coming upstairs. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I wasn't micromanaged.
Pros
good boss, great hours, close to home, the work was easy, enjoyed co-workers
Cons
temporary position
Unbearable conditions over summer
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, PAAugust 19, 2016
It's 105 with 50%humidty on plant floor. You are just a body to fill a machine but pay is decent. Medical you pay out the butt. They match n9thing on 401k but you will learn get hours. Union facility but not a strong union
Productive and busy workplace
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Eureka, MOMay 2, 2016
Slow and busy. I have learned many different things to help me succeed in the company. The management in this company has lots of issues and lose lots of businesss. Making to many mistakes. Been moved around alot Because the union operators treat people bad. To much drama and people are not held accountable for mistakes. The best part of the job is the hours i work.
Pros
Cards barbeque
Cons
10 min breaks
College job -
Account Manager / Client Accounts (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 7, 2016
This was my job during college and it was a great place to make some money, work with friends and have some style put into your young life!
large company
Quality Control/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAAugust 23, 2016
lots of availability for overtime. structured well developed work environment. everyone seems to work as a team. full time with benefits, opportunity to advance

Want to know more about Cenveo?

Ask a question
Productive and professional work area
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2016
Cenveo was a great opportunity where I was able to grow and be productive on a day to day basis. The company was my second family. We worked as a team and challenged ourselves to maintain our daily goals. I was a machine operator but was also cross trained to be an adjuster. I worked with Cenveo for 12 years until the Jacksonville location shut down and prepared to move to Georgia.
Good place to work had alot of employeee with over 40 yrs expirence
Supervisor / Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 28, 2016
I was a third generation employee. I worked my way up the ranks to become Supervisor/ Plant Manager. Benefits were good pay was fair and the company was strong. The last day of production In Denver we made over 7,000,000 envelopes. The reason for closure was the fact that most of the business was from orders on the east coast and shipping cost were at there highest.
Pros
Friendly excellent leadership
Cons
Having to close the doors
Large printing company, learned a lot.
W2P Digital/Offset Expediter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 1, 2016
I was a web to print expediter for digital and small offset presses. I was first hired on as a CSR but when we merged with another Cenveo company W2P was a big part that was coming over. St Louis, Cenveo had never dealt with W2P and didn't realize the impact it was going to have on Digital and small offset printing. They needed to have a person in charge and I voleentered and was later hired for the expediter position. It was my job to make sure that all of the W2P job tickets were printed out, paper ordered from inventory using SAP system, merry up paper and job ticket and get jobs to correct presses. I also had to make sure they were printed in a timely fashion, moved along to the correct finishing location and all jobs were shipped out.
Cenveo
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  TXJuly 4, 2016
The People there are great, upper management do not know what they are doing and what they do want to do does not get communicated throughout the company.
Most horrible place to work
Family member (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 17, 2016
This company cares absolutely NOTHING for its employees and their families. Long hours every single day. They do not believe in work life balance at all. Work shifts are 12 hrs rotating from days to nights working every day! They don't want you to have any days off! If you work in the press room, you don't even get a lunch. If you want to eat you have to eat while you work (for 12 hours)! Beware because management and owners do not believe you need more than 1-2 weeks of vacation. And get this, vacation time encompasses sick days AND vacation. Is this a slave mentality company or what? No wonder they're bankruptcy material. These people running the company have no idea of how to really run a company. There's no business innovation, marketing concepts.....no business sense or ethic whatsoever! So, if you're thinking about working for this company.....DON'T! It would be the biggest mistake of your life. I suggest working for a company that really gives **** about their employees and knows that if your employees are somewhat happy, the company will succeed. But, hey maybe that's it.....the owners don't want it to succeed!
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Bad management, no lunch break in the press room, don't care about employees, no work-life balance at all
Productive and fun place to work at
Envelope Machine Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2016
Employer is very confident in their employees. The work environment is surprisingly laid back for a manufacturing facility and clean as well.
its a okay place to work
Bindery Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pikesville, MDMarch 23, 2016
the company doesn't really care about there employees that much and don't want to give raises. the employees are fun to work with. some days are long and some are short or fast.
Pros
get off at a good time
Cons
short lunch break
interesting place
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMarch 22, 2016
Overall nice place to work,but limited to opportunity for advancement and compensations. Had a very small town feel to it. Friendly people and great customers.
Pros
close to home
Cons
limited advancements
Productive & fun workplace for manufacturing envelopes
CSR (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 14, 2016
This is a great company to work for. I am only looking to work closer to home. Such a great experience with all of my co-workers.
Nice place to work.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 10, 2016
Nice place to work.
I got to learn and do a lot of new and different thing here.
Hard work.
My co-workers were nice.
This was my first real job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cenveo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8