CENVEO

CENVEO Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace with Team work
Lead Adjuster (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 17, 2014
Pros: union, get good raise
Cons: health care benefit not good
I work as a Lead Adjuster at Cenveo. I have been a Lead Adjuster for 4 years and been working there for 8 years. My Typical day at work is I go in at 3-11 pm. I help Other Adjuster trouble shooting machine and do repair and do quality check and sign off order before running. Every day I learned to become a better lead to help make other jobs easier. – more... I learned to managed Operator and Adjuster with finding a easier way to do their job. I love to help and train my co-workers to make their job easier. The hardest part of the job is making finding the problem to the solution and trouble shooting. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting along with the teams and figuring out problems and helping each other. – less
a
employee (Current Employee), New Albany, INJuly 14, 2014
They are a short run printing company. The people who work here are all wonderful.
not stable
Adjuster (Former Employee), Scottdale, PAJune 4, 2014
Pros: close by
Cons: overly stressed job
Poor management, Drama filled work environment, no job security at all, love to put people with children on second shift ( 3pm to 11pm) , and a corrupt union!
No real room for advancement
DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST - GAC THE ALLIED PRINTERS (Current Employee), Kent, WA. 98032May 21, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: no raise or increase in 9 years.
Work Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, and other LTL jobs. Knowledge of forklift and electric pallet jacks. Wrapping and staging pallets using manual jack, electric jack or a forklift. I have learned how to ship packages using Fed Ex, UPS and USPS. I work with a lot of diveirsified people in this plant, where we all try to work together as a team.
Mid sized corporate graphics company
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAMay 21, 2014
Pros: loyalty program buying club, free coffee, freelancer opportunities, health plan, business park location
Cons: compensation, career incentives, no matching 401k
Corporate bought the local company recently. Seems to buy up print companies and downsize. Changing print industry pressures makes defining it's future direction difficult.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMay 21, 2014
Cenveo was a good place to work. The hours and benefits were good. My co-workers were the best.
One of the better places I've worked
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee), New Albany, INMay 16, 2014
I enjoy working at Cenveo. Everyone is really fun to be around.
Cenveo
Technical Lead/Electrician (Current Employee), Appleton, WIMay 15, 2014
Cenveo converts envelopes. They are surviving in a touch job market
employees are nice to work with.
Warehouseman/Forklift Operator/shipper (Current Employee), Scottdale, PAMay 3, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay
Hard place to work.No room for advancement.When the New owners took over they took alot off of there employees.However there are a lot of good people there and are easy to work with and that makes the job enjoyable.
Quick turn around challenging great people and management
ENVELOPE MACHINE TECH. (Former Employee), FLApril 19, 2014
Pros: opportuneties to learn new things.
Cons: going all day with a break to get hot jobs out, by choice ".not policy"
Its a great place to work, thats why Ive been there so long. We have some very talented people which makes it easier to get the job done. Its a family atomsphere which means more production and communication. Im suprised at how things get done so well at the drop of a hat request. Nobody I beleive is as good at it as we are.From the top down we are – more... loaded with good talented people,I just wish our plant wasnt being consolidated. Thats the way the cookie crumbles. I still would have a job if i was prepaired to move,but we love FLORIDA and are prepaired to stay. – less
Long days
Operator-Machine Maintenance (Former Employee), Brooklyn, OHMarch 24, 2014
Its a very tiresom job but if u have no social life perfect job for u good pay even though
AVOID THIS COMPANY
Adjustor (Current Employee), Scottdale,PAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: hard working coworkers
Cons: pay going backwards, laughable overpriced health insurance, no viable retirement, no advancement
This company is the pits...stay far away. Benefits are laughable and outrageously priced. There is no retirement,they just list they have a 401k so it looks good on job boards but they match nothing. They even charge you for disability insurance which really shows how much they care about their employees. They fine you for smoking because they say they – more... care about you but offer the worst of the worst insurance...makes real sense. Pay is going backwards and laying people off left and right. There are way better options out there be sure to AVOID this place. – less
Productive and fast paced
Envelope Machine Operator (Current Employee), Scottdale, PAMarch 21, 2014
8 hour shift running a high speed envelope machine in hot/cold working conditions. I learned to work as a team with my adjuster to maximize production.
It was a good job for 15 years until they keep changing ownerships & downsizing.
Data Entry / Compiler (Current Employee), Scottdale, PAMarch 14, 2014
It was a good place to work at but now you never even know if you will have a job by the end of the week. I learned a lot there in the past 15 years but the company is downsizing and I think it would be safer if I could find another job. I am taking on new projects whenever i get the oppurtunity but it seems like i am getting no where fast. I would – more... like to find something closer to my home and better pay. – less
Productive and educational
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Scottdale, PAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: i developed some good friendships while working there.
Cons: healthcare
I had the opportunity learn how to operate various machinery.
Work review
ENVELOPE MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee), Scottdale, PAMarch 7, 2014
Co-workers are great to work with and I had a great time working with them before they got laid off.
A steady paced work inviroment
Box Tender (Former Employee), Eureka, MOMarch 5, 2014
Complete all job tickets for outgoing shipping. Operate and repair general production equipment. Management a plus. Co workers a plus. Inspecting the most quality from unquality materials. Unlimited overtime.
great 2nd family but upper management not great all for upper and not the worker that put all the heart into making the products go therough smoothly
inkjet machine operator (Former Employee), sidney, ohioFebruary 22, 2014
most enjoyable great 2nd family
hard to get through to upper management
setup inkjet and run job until finished
most always felt like you got something done in a day of production
steady work
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Altoona, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Pulled finished product off production lines and put in proper place in warehouse. Loaded trucks when needed.
Awesome Job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2013
Pros: work environment, co workers, management staff
Cons: corporate america bought out mom and pop shop then closed facilities
This job was the best job, I started from the bottom as a helper in the bindery and worked my way up over an 11 year time period to a Sales Administrator, unfortunately the Mom and Pop shop was bought out by Corporate and after that happened the print company in Arizona was closed down and we all were laid off. I loved this job.

1 2 3 4