Cenveo Employee Reviews

good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 15, 2017
I love this job paid good , good benefit ,good people , the management team help if you have a family problems they give you a time off if family funeral . they have scholarship program for family .
was a great place to work
Accounting clerk II and III (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 4, 2017
Great company to work for company was shut down due not enough production. Good benefits and vacation time. Management team was great. Sorry to see the company close.
Pros
great hours
Cons
nothing
Loved it
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Baltimore MDOctober 9, 2017
After working for most of my career at a family owned business, it took alot of getting use to working for a large corp. The people I worked for were wonderful. I made many friends.
Day at work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 2, 2017
Performing task on excel power point. Helped out Manger and Sales Team with excel spread sheets. Input data entry into the system on a daily bases. Organized the filing system answered phones.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 2, 2017
Good Management, great coworkers. Daily workload high as constant work reductions take place. Hardest part of job was balancing daily and long term objectives
Cons
Equipment falling apart. True definition of a sweat shop.
2nd Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 29, 2017
Sitting down is not allowed. There is no such thing as breaktime or lunches. The insurance is very expensive and covers nothing until each person pays a huge deduction. Some supervisors are really good most are not. Management is terrible .
Pros
Pay isn't bad
Cons
No breaks or lunches in 12 hours. Worst management ever.
Failing Workplace
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  New Albany, INSeptember 25, 2017
It is a dead end as far as careers are concerned. The Company does not have a good employee retention rate. Also they expect more done than physically possible in a work Day. But no overtime. Best thing was my fellow co workers.
Pros
Good lower level co workers. Lounge Chairs in break room.
Cons
Bad insurance. Horrible Upper management. Huge Workload.
Ok job
Ink tech (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 19, 2017
Nice place to work.. learned a lot about envelope while working there for 4yr... management need some work.. other then that I think it's ok.. not to bad
Hard work is a necessary
Roll Tender (Current Employee) –  Henrico County, VASeptember 7, 2017
Once you get use to the scheduling it i ok. Managers and Co workers are good. The location is very central and schedule is rotating. There is always roon for advancement.
Pros
They buy lunch for us a lot
Plant division closed.
Machine Adjuster/Lead Man (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYAugust 18, 2017
No raises in the last 15 years no advancement unorganized place to work. Worked there for many years and nothing ever changed. It was a stable. a lot of people lost their job and they had been there 30 to 40 years.
Pros
none does not exist in Western New York
Cons
Majority of the people were nice. The job was easy to learn.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHAugust 14, 2017
The people you worked with were fine. The job of sorting mail was fast paced but easy to learn. It was the underwhelming low pay and inconsistent hours that made me leave.
Pros
The majority of the people I worked with were good people.
Cons
One week you'd be working 60 hours, the next week they'd be sending you home due to the lack of work.
Good honest work. Decent pay
Machine Adjustor (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga County, OHAugust 13, 2017
If you like factory work, then you'll love it. The factory is clean and most of the employees are easy to work with. I had reasonable timeframes to complete assigned tasks.
Pros
Good shift work
Cons
Loud machines ally day long.
fast paced work envirnment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  New Stanton, PAAugust 6, 2017
Fast paced. Poor ventalation causes hot and humid envirnment. Stressful workplace environment. Union job with job security. Other job opertunities frequent within conpany.
Company is closing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILAugust 2, 2017
The Company is closing, the have several other plants and the work is eing moved to different location. My co workers were the best and management is great
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
No Breaks
easy to work at, good people
Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2017
Very friendly place to work at, good team atmosphere. Members of the team were always helpful. We always worked towards mutual goals. Management was very supportive.
great co workers
Customer Service Representative/Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2017
busy, sometimes stressful due to not all locations follow the same guidelines for placing orders with the different locations, should be standardized, my manger is awesome, learned a lot over the years
Pros
vacation
Cons
healthcare is high
Very rewarding
National Estimating Manager (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 2, 2017
After working for most of my career at a family owned business, it took alot of getting use to working for a large corp. The people I worked for were wonderful. I made many friends for life. I developed the best Customer Service and Estimating team there could be. It was a very stressful job but I truly enjoyed it. I was able to make the people who worked for me enjoy coming to work.
I learned many things at Cenveo. There are akways new and changing things going on and I am very greatful for my years with them.
Pros
Immediate managers were wonderful
Cons
Tough high management team
can be a really great place to work but understand the benefits packages. Production and Sales may offer different cultures and employee engagement
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 20, 2017
Some really great people to work with and some good opportunities to learn.
Higher leadership has at times seemed disconnected to production realities.
Horrible workplace culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 15, 2017
Human resources and management do no operate with a what is best for the business in the future model. There is an oppressive me-first culture there that breaks down the few employees that take pride in there work and drives them out. They hire subpar junior level employees that will not even perform the vary job they were hired to do. There is no training program it is more of a sink or swim model.
Good place to work!!
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 11, 2017
GOOD PLACE TO WORK!! good works /life balance. good people and very considerate. bnmcvchascsvcghvcscscdscg hvchjscyvjhcgcgccvcd vcjvscvcvsvdsc jcsjvcsc
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
no benifits