CEP America Employee Reviews

Good exposure to the medical field
Emergency Room Medical Scribe (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAAugust 6, 2014
CEP provides scribes with a great opportunity to witness the realm of emergency medicine. Scribes quickly learn medical technology and the various careers in the medical field.
Extraordinary company!
Administrative Assistant to ER Medical Director (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJuly 5, 2014
A fabulous company that truly gives each employee a feeling of belonging and value. Excellent learning opportunities and room for continued growth.
DANGER DANGER
Medical Biller, (basically collections) (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: employee lunches
Cons: management, management! pay, work life balance, the supervisors are snakes
A typical work day felt like "being handcuffed to my chair" while the "warden" listened to my calls and followed m to the bathroom and printer. Then being "brought up on charges" on a regular basis for "crimes of A/R being too high". I learned how to provide quality customer service and, the importance of maintaining confidentiality and how to be a fantastic medical biller despite management ridicule. Management "micro-manages" and has no compassion for the employees. They'd rather have "robots" than humans working and taking these calls. Some co-workers were fantastic and, away from the office, would agree to the above and complain just the same. The hardest part of the job was being "picked apart" each and every day by a supervisor that enjoyed making us feel like a rabbid child in a corner and kicking us while we were down. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping patients, engaging with them and making A/R go down. Which it hasn't for a very long time! if you do decide to take this job be wary, keep your personal business to yourself. Never trust a supervisor...ever! They suck you in and then stab you in the back as soon as they mess up. OH YEAH, NEVER tell the receptionist anything either, everyone in the office will know your business 20 seconds later. No Joke! I don't even work there anymore and I still here the business through someone she talks to, even confidential information!
Learned alot
Scribe (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 26, 2014
Pros: saw real life emergency room scenarios
Cons: pace was a bit too fast at times
Worked with knowledgeable doctors and nurses. Learned new medical terminology and practices.
average
Emergency Medicine (Former Employee), Pomona Valley HospitalFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
overall rating 3 stars