Ceridian Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 12, 2017
Ceridian is a great place to work and a great culture. The office is extremely nice in the Twin Cities and could not be better. Leaders are transparent and management is always outstanding.
Hiring based on friendship
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2017
I feel it takes climbing mountains and trenches, to excel with this company. Managers are aware that the moral is completely low, however they are basically there for their checks. Advancement in this company, is based on favorites, who's more liked from disliked. Manager has advised CSA's to join the club, when applying for specific positions. CSA's, are overlooked due to unqualified applicants applying whom are close with managers
Pros
Virtual
Cons
The moral can be a lot better
Difficult to navigate as a new employee
Major Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILApril 10, 2017
I found Ceridian as a difficult place to work. In the mid market space reps aren't able to provide when a client will start for kick-off or go-live and the competition uses that against them. I lost 3 deals to Ultimate last year. Our group might have lost a total of 12 -15 deals to those guys because they could give starts and we couldn't.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Un-engaging
Great Culture/ Poor Advancement Opportunities
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 7, 2017
Great culture/ Poor advancement opportunities

The people are amazing but the leadership changes often. With leadership changes comes a change in direction.
Great Culture
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 17, 2017
Ceridian provides great work life balance, fun events and days in the office, and awesome people. The new HR executives are so people focused and ensuring that the employees are happy and heard. No matter how hard your job is you are valued on a granular level that makes it easier to get through anything.
Pros
Relaxed dress code, Great HR department, open to change, tele-commute positions
Cons
limited diversity, limited career growth
Great Experience
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMarch 17, 2017
A difficult environment, due to the hours required (min. 70) bu very fast paced, and excellent experience working directly with Enterprise level clients
Pleasant Working Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMarch 2, 2017
Good training and helpful supervisors. Good work environment was looking for full-time work but was released. Typical work day included logging into the system and waiting for calls, Answer inbound calls and help the client with their issues, lunch and weekly meetings.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
Bad night shift.
Great company Great Culture
Mid-Market Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 1, 2017
Ceridian is a great company. We help many companies achieve organizational excellence through award-winning, game-changing, cloud based technology.
Very competitive culture, with huge work loads
Manager, User Support Services (Former Employee) –  Pine Brook, NJFebruary 20, 2017
Completely unrelated to health care. I learned how to manage a staff and run a department within this large corporation. I was often a conduit between staff and management and developed excellent communication and negotiation skills. I developed skills in prioritizing and delegating. This was a very challenging and competitive career. In the end, I realized that while I liked certain aspects of the position, it was not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
Pros
Excellent learning opportunity
Cons
Competitive environment in which anyone would do anything to get ahead.
Most enjoyable part of my job
Project Manager - Virtual/Large Market (Current Employee) –  Remote - reside in IndianaFebruary 7, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is when clients are happy. I've some difficult clients lately and they are happy, its enjoyable. The workload is pretty heavy so when you are able to make clients happy that is just an added bonus.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no work life balance
Excellent Employer
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLFebruary 3, 2017
Ceridian is an excellent employer dedicated to seeing employees succeed. The company is growing rapidly, and will require you bring your "A" game.
Great company for work for.
System Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2017
I enjoyed the years that I was employed at Ceridian. I had a few different jobs while at Ceridian, so advancement and other job opportunities were great. I learned many skills while employed there.
Not a great place for advancement.
Sr. Business Analyst/ Data Integration Developer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 17, 2017
This was a good place to be when I was there. I had a really great boss. I worked in an area that was replaced by an incoming product so it remained difficult to stay there with
Pros
Great boss. Great Location.
Cons
The system I was supporting was ultimately replaced with a new product.
Enjoyable work environment
Wage Attachment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 22, 2016
Great team environment. Good benefits. Availability of growth potential. Good career path. Overtime is available. Management style is a good fit for team players
Good, Stable Company
SENIOR BUSINESS/SECURITY ANALYST, FIS (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2016
Fair, Intelligent management and co-workers. Fair management style made it a pleasure to work here. Flexibility was also a great. This made it worthwhile for family life.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Compensation and growth
N/a
Customer Support Technical Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GASeptember 29, 2016
Company going through reorganization. There is a lot of confusion with the direction of the company. Very low morale, average benefits and very few incentives.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Productive each day by working efficiently as a team to handle all the calls, issues and escalated problems.
Client Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJAugust 31, 2016
A typical day is answering calls and managing escalated issues to resolve them quickly. Everyone worked together to accomplish the work. We all multi tasked and enjoyed working as a team.
This place was a joke
Data Entry / Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 29, 2016
Mostly Temporary workers. Lots of favoritism. Everyone was against each other. There were some that like certain people for instance, those who don't work get awarded where as those who do the work get reprimanded.
Pros
WalMart was next door
Cons
Cheap Labor
Work with clients to solve day-to-day issues
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UT 84095August 23, 2016
Manage client relationships; invoices, scope changes, calls.
Team work is vital
Remove roadblocks
Highly qualified co-workers
Hours
Clients and teams
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Being micromanage
mediocre
Claims Processor for Flexible Spending Accounts (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 5, 2016
micromanaging, not enough room to grow.Was only there for a year and it was a simple job but it was not very productive. training was very detailed oriented and it was about 2 months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ceridian. Our community is ready to answer.