Ceridian Employee Reviews in United States

Good Work place
LEVEL THREE PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 28, 2016
I have enjoyed working here for the past 22 years and would recommend anyone to apply for employment here. Great benefits and the pay was reasonable.
Good work life balance, company more focused
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAApril 15, 2016
Company is focusing on it's core product and have sold all others. They are focusing on what it believes is viable in the future although the competition has increased in the market. Communication between departments needs improvement.
very fun place to work
Customer Service Rep / Medical Dependent Audit (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 1, 2016
great place to work, excellent training and easy work. management is awesome. great location and work schedules. all inbound calls
Pros
free lunch
Ceridian Finance
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 24, 2016
It's a good company to work for and they listen to your needs. The compensation program could be better for the non-executives.
18 Years the it was a great run I was good for the company and the company was good to me no complaints here.
Senior Marketing Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 15, 2016
SQL programming running pulling 5 or 6 segment a day for various marketing campaigns. Also while trying to automate multiple CRM's for easier access for segmentation.
18 Years I have learned a lot about the different CRM's Pivotal, SQL, Oracle, Eloqua, Data.com, Salesforce, etc.
Working with a team in other countries and in other states was difficult and making sure everyone was on the same page.
The enjoyed the interaction of my teammates in the Minneapolis office great group of people.
Pros
Work out facility located in building
Cons
Long drive in rush hour traffic
Great Company
Kelly Services Temp (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 12, 2016
Ceridain is one of the best companies to work for. Very easy and outgoing work field. Provides great customer service. Training is very needed. But is also provided.
Nice place to work
Sr. Knowledge Base Content Developer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 9, 2016
The people were great to work with.
The work/home life was good.
Enjoyed working with everyone there.
Unfortunately no longer around.
Friendly Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 7, 2015
Enjoyed my time at Ceridian. Friendly staff and clients. Sufficient training provided. Family oriented facility, providing free family resources and activities within the community as a benefit of employment.
Pros
Compensation, Secured Location
Cons
Frequent Layoffs
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 19, 2015
My typical day at work involves taking approximately 15-20 calls per day assisting client of various skill levels in the payroll products and and services supporting their software and compliance questions.
Pros
training opportunities
Cons
black out during year end
tyical
FSA CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLNovember 4, 2015
answer incoming calls from clients and consumers help with web support also answer e-mail from clients and carriers working cases
Pros
Cons
no traning
Great management to work with
Kelly Service Temp (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg FLOctober 12, 2015
 Customer Service Representative; Handling Flexible Spending Accounts. working on customer saving and spending earn dollars from monthly earn pay.
Pros
Great working house.
Cons
Productive, Fun, Team Eviroment!
Billing Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 29, 2015
My work environment was always adventurous and exciting. I never knew what the day work load would be like. I would get my share of emails to process for the day, as well as handling incoming calls for billing inquiries. I would have to effectively complete whatever incoming emails that I received for that day.I enjoyed working with my co workers, they always kept a positive vibe and fun team environment. The hardest part of my job was getting a challenging call and having to determine, how to escalate the call to which department, based on the customers request. The most enjoyable part of my day is to know I made one of out customers happy and satisfied. I enjoyed our team meetings to discuss, new procedures to do our work effectively.
Pros
Rewarded for Job Well Done
Cons
Unpredictable Work Load
Awesome culture and people
Director (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaSeptember 21, 2015
I love going into work everyday because I get to work with smart, passionate people who are supportive of one another and most importantly, while everyone works hard, people sill incorporate fun and humor into their work life. It's an exciting time to be with Ceridian as the company has recently undergone some major transformational changes.This is the first time I've had the chance to work for a mid-sized company after years of working for Fortune 100 companies. I love the access to our senior leaders and every one of them has an open door policy. Great place to work.
Pros
Supportive and collaborative culture
Cons
People who like heavy structure & mature processes may struggle
Interesting place to work with diverse people
Forms Resolution (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FloridaSeptember 8, 2015
When I first started I seemed to be tossed around a bit with job duties but they had just moved to the location. By the end of the first year I was stationary and moved into another department by my 3rd year. They had great tuition reimbursement which I took advantage of. For the most part Management was good, I only saw an issue with one. With such a diverse group of people you had your good eggs with your bad.
Customer Oriented
Business Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 19, 2015
Excellent place to work. Must be flexible and willing to learn new areas of your dept and company. Communication and transparency are a big focus with the employees.
Great work environment
Manager, New Business (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 11, 2015
Excellent advancement and training opportunities. Great and caring management and leadership. Co workers encouraged team work and team building activities.
Great company fun environment.
Business Development Executive - Mid Market (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 16, 2015
Good company to work for. Great boss. Colleagues are always willing to help you if you have questions. David Ossip is a great CEO to work for. Very hands on. Will go out of his way to meet you and see how you are doing.
Pros
Benefits, Work Life Balance
Cons
Pay is a little low
Great people to work with and great environment.
Bilingual Information and Referral Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 6, 2015
Great work place with supportive management. The environment is great and they are a fun place with professional hard working people.
Pros
They have fun events for their employees to attend.
Web-Base Payroll Tech Administrator
Web-Base Payroll Tech Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pine Brook, NJJune 23, 2015
Worked with a team of awesome co-workers. Working together to execute any issues or inquires that may developed during the clients payroll.
Pros
Very organized organization.
Better be smart
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg FLJune 9, 2015
I informed HR managers, insurance brokers and business owners on how to stay in compliance with ever changing COBRA laws.

You will go into a 30 minute meeting on new changes to the law and will have to go back to the floor and inform clients on what you just learned. Sometimes the clients will have the information before you and you will have to improvise without confirming anything.

You will learn how to de-escalate calls very quickly as you will get a lot of irate callers.

Lots of overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ceridian. Our community is ready to answer.