Cerium Technology is a new startup accelerator focused on building information technology companies that create competitive value for customers in commodity industries, including energy, agriculture, chemicals, and metals.
Our management has an outstanding record of success. Our teams will integrate software, data, and web connectivity to create, transform and grow great ideas into useful new technologies.
We value intelligence, hard work and integrity. Employees should expect to work in a collaborative environment that rewards innovation and accomplishment. We seek independent thinkers, with the ability to work on a team toward a clear objective.
The Workflow Automation Developer will play a key role in defining, creating, implementing and supporting the process and workflow automation environment for a new cloud-based application. In this position, a successful candidate will work closely with an integrated development team as well as with partner organizations in order to provide support and implement solutions according to product delivery priorities. This individual will have exposure to a broad set of technologies and be constantly challenged to create innovative automation solutions. The ideal candidate should have a successful track record of dealing with various aspects of business process automation. A successful candidate must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business and technical requirements into workable technical solutions.
- Create new workflow framework using ASP.NET and related technologies.
- Develop business process management infrastructure for management of workflow tasks.
- Work with a small collaborative team under agile development process.
- 2+ years experience with application development using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server in a Visual Studio environment.
- Comprehension of business process automation, workflow and task management.
- Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to quickly learn new subject matter.
- Current residence in Los Angeles area ; position is located in El Segundo CA.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with bonuses based on results
- Paid training and certifications
- Friendly and creative working atmosphere
- We offer phenomenal opportunities for personal and career growth.
If you have the talent, creativity and ambition to join us, please send your resume, with salary history and requirements, to careers @ cerium-technology.com .
For more information, please visit our website at: http://cerium-technology.com
Cerium Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.