Order Processing Clerk:
Duties include (but not limited to):
- order entry/ invoice entry/ EDI process and follow-ups
- monitoring emails related to invoicing
- working with various internal departments, sales representatives, buyers, and developing excellent customer/vendor relation
- attending out-of-state trade shows and set-ups
- miscellaneous office work -faxing, filing, etc.
- preparing reports using MS Excel
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized and Multi-tasking
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel is a must.
- Able to travel out-of-state 3-4 times a year & 2 weeks at a time
- EDI / order processing experience with stable work history preferred
- Must be punctual and detailed oriented.
- Type 45 wpm.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure