Certain Affinity Employee Reviews in United States

It's a video game company that gets outsourced from bigger companies, who outsource contractors, what do you expect?
Contract Q&A/Assistant to Sound Design (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 19, 2014
I was bottom of the barrel anyway, QA bugger. But I had a good attitude, and decent ideas. Most of the time the actual staff was cool and did not really mess with us or show ego.

I marked it so low, because if you come in as a contractor, it will change your outlook as opposed to being a staffer. So take this with a grain. The full time staff seemed to like it well enough.
Pros
pretty office location, close to train, nice staff, beer on the job
Cons
contractor heavy, crunch time, weak management
Flexible and Experienced HR Admin
Human Resources/Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 31, 2013
I pride myself on being the kind of person that wants to make the day to day functions of employees easier by helping with any HR or administrative needs and allowing them to focus on their job. In all my jobs, I’ve found myself looking for ways to make employees happy at work and promoting a strong and inviting company culture. Whether it’s a listening ear or taking care of a benefits issue with assurance that I will get it completed, I feel I’m the complete package.
Fun place to work.
Senior Artist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 16, 2012
One of the best game companies I know of that dont have much expected overtime.
Pros
yearly profit sharing. people. culture.
Cons
could use more pto/better benefits, still not bad though.