Certified Employment Group Employee Reviews

Changing scenery for developing workplace skills
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJanuary 2, 2015
As a temp, a typical day at work varies depending on the current assignment. Thus far, I have completed duties as a receptionist. These include answering the phone, which has further developed my phone communication skills, typical office duties such as copying and scanning documents, various around-the-office tasks such as cleaning up or organizing, and greeting/assisting clients on a basic level. The ability to experience different work environments and adapt quickly is simultaneously the most challenging and most enjoyable part of the job. I am a fast learner, and love to be able to push myself to take up new tasks quickly and familiarize myself with new environments.
Pros
Good pay, health benefits if needed, lunch breaks
Cons
Inconsistent
Professional establishment
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 15, 2014
Customer service, daily inventory control, complied with general guidelines in shipping and receiving large quantities of merchandise per consumer request, established a control system of four or more team members to have better quality control in shipping and receiving merchandise to gain momentum for production
Unprofesional
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  LincolnJune 16, 2014
Terrible company. They were all dressed like slobs. I got the job and then they laid me off after only a few days saying I was overqualified. Did not return my phone call and emails promptly unless it suited them.
Pros
They did get me a job lead
Cons
Were no help when I needed them
Great place to work..
CONTRACT EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAMay 26, 2014
Extremely professional staff.Had I not decided to start my own business, would definitely still be working with them..
Ideal place to work, but pay wasn't great
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAAugust 26, 2013
Looking back, I wish I had stayed there and worked my way up then changing jobs for better pay and more stress.
Professional and Friendly Staff
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 17, 2013
Outstanding staff and manager. I was treated with respect and felt heard. I am now working in a temporary to hire opportunity. I like my job and feel my qualifications and abilities fit well. A great experience thus far.
Pros
Great job fit
Cons
No cons
Great Company, Great People.
Private (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMarch 26, 2013
The people here are really great to work with/work for. They care about their jobs, their clients and their candidates.
Local temp agency with a super supportive staff
Temp to Hire (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 28, 2012
This agency is run by the most positive, upbeat staff I have ever come across. They just make you feel like anything is possible.
Pros
local, positive friendly staff
Cons
jobs can be few and far between
I enjoyed working for Delta dental
Customer Service Representative Level (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 13, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company, I waited for over a year to be hired and then to be laid off after 2 months of working it was kind of a let down.
Proactive workplace to be.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 5, 2012
They assist and help individuals with job searches and placement.

They really help and get to know the individual so that they can place you in the most ideal job position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certified Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2