certified payment processing

certified payment processing Employer Reviews

No Comment
Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 4, 2014
I do not have anything to share about this company. The only positive thing I can say about them is that it was close to home.
Run.Away
Former sales rep (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 3, 2014
Cons: too many list
RUN & Dont look back....you can do much better..They will use you ,treat you like trash and expect you to feel Grateful for being made to feel like trash....
No incentives,constant "tweaking" of commissions to where you make pennies on the dollar for your hard work and abusive environment. Even the employees are abusive as is the HR Director & she is
bat- – more... crazy,immature group of people from the ghetto telemarketers to the inside sales team ...Base salary is only $30k!!! Run !!!!! There are no unicorns or leprechauns at the end of their imagined rainbow. – less
THEY WILL STIFF YOU ON COMMISSIONS!
merchant sales consultant (Current Employee), WisconsinDecember 1, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: still waiting on 1000's in commissions. fake appointments. scam to merchants. embarrassing "job".
I have been working this fake job for months waiting for commissions from the first few weeks! Appointments are not only fake but often the owner said "don't send a rep!" F rating with bbb. Wasted a lot of time and money. Shouldn't the FBI be involved by now???
sales postion
Merchant Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: commission was unlimited
Cons: earnings were misleading, hours fluctuated, support staff were unknowledgable
A typical day began with my driving to the appointment lead that was given me by my supervisor. What I learned in this position was that you must always be honest and upfront with the potential client. I was responsible for management of myself as I was an independent contractor and the hardest part of this job was gaining the new clients who had been – more... established with other organizations for a certain length of time. The most enjoyable part of this job was being on my own and not having to work in an office setting but being on the road going to various appointments. – less
Unethical
Sales Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2014
Working there allowed me to see how unethical debt card processing can be, Glad I got out when I did
Dead End Job
Dales (Former Employee), Birmingham AlabamaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: meet people
Cons: waste of time and money!!
This is a scam company that lies to their customers and employees. I spent two days going from business to business try to sale this product. I had no sales because of lies and spent $200 IN GAS SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPANY. SCAMS!!!!
Team work with bonuses.
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 30, 2014
I loved helping people with employment and watching them succeed at their jobs and also, it was nice getting paid every Friday for the hard work you put into your job.
Upbeat and energetic work environment!
Merchant Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 26, 2014
I start the day by checking in with my Team Leader, and receive my appointments for the day. I've learned how to sell face-to-face and deal with clients and a very approachable manner. Competitive pay makes this job interesting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the networking.
n/a
Merchant Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Carrolton, TJuly 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
typical work day - going out attempting to lease sales equipment/close deals.

what I've learned - the job wasn't for me.

co-workers - n/a

hardest part of the job - attempting to lease sales equipment.

most enjoyable part of the job - n/a
Company is a joke
I would never in my right mind work here. (Former Employee), As far from locations as possible.July 18, 2014
Pros: if you are experienced, this can offer great potential.
Cons: discouraging, financially damaging, i could go for days on this subject
I have constantly recieved emails and voicemails about this empowering opportunity to be free and set your own schedule. Look fella's, free and flexible is firstly considered as too good too be true in this day and age. You cannot go around giving people false hope to finding the holy grail of financial stability. I've have worked on a commission only – more... based structure for multiple years. Outside and Inside. Cold call, cold knock, customer call-in and walk-in. It needs to be made very clear, sales is not for everyone. It takes time, it takes learning from failure, it takes the ability to smile, laugh , and behave civilized with someone you may not like. Provide what ever training you want, but teaching people skills is impossible.. You have to grow into a person with developed people skills if you do not posses them. So telling people you can make them rich for minimal effort is a disgusting thing to do when you very well know it isn 't true. And to let you in on why you cannot maintain a proper amount of salesman, it's not because your industry is growing..let's be real..if not a steady flow , it's shrinking. It's because to obtain salesman who can just jump into it like this company expects... They would need to cut the weak closers they consider leads or managers.. Whatever term helps them sleep at night and allow the REAL salesman to open/close their own deals. Inside sales has the proper management structure. Outside, the supervisor over the salesman should only be involved when no other option is available. It causes less confusion and keeps the salesman from looking like an idiot when they expect an appointment to be set, yet the contact has been on vacation and won't return for another week. Get a real business development structure guys, then offer the jobs. False hope and lack of intelligent coaching for new sales reps will get you a one way ticket to an extended stay with the Pontiac brand.

Oh and I forgot to mention I could have not given a more direct NO to email/voicemails and it never stopped. I still get emails, it's been going on for over a year now.

For people who are interrested in Sales Careers, take into mind that customers buy not only the product, but you aswell. So if you do not like a product you sell, and cannot show excitement over it. It is likely not the product for you to sell. Give thought to what you expect out of the job and yourself.

Great commission only jobs that I enjoy are:

Car sales
Real estate
Marketing services

If you cannot handle commission only, try something like

Cell phone retail
Personal Banker jobs
Insurance(DEPENDING)
Some marketing offer base and commission
Call Center

The good ones are there , you just have navigate through the bad ones.

Good Luck to everyone, I hope you all go on to find rewarding careers.

And Good Luck to this company, which ever name they used this time. One day, maybe you'll figure it out and create success for yourself(while sleeping at night) and others as well. – less
Waste of time,gas, and money.
Merchant Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 20, 2014
Pros: meet up with business owners, find out more about them and business.
Cons: cheated majority clientele, in addition to not being a bbb accredited business, major red flag for possible sales.
Burnt up most of the family gas, on the behalf of not being reimbursed for gas. Only received pay, when sale was made, this particular job wasn't salary - based, it was commission based.
Scam and Liers, Dont Waste Your Time
Merchant Services Consultant (Former Employee), AtlantaApril 4, 2014
Cons: not honest at all
This company is so misleading. They lied about having pre-set appointments and they lied about commissions. They said I would get a signing bonus after a month went by they said they never said it. The team leaders are mean and rude and the company has no structure. You better run!!! don't waste your time or gas.
Simple yet Complex
Merchant Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free time from appointments for self promo and work own schedule
Cons: commission pay, not good for unemployed and dire need of stable funds.
Early morning, do scheduled appointments for company, rest of day own free time to promote and try to help as many businesses as possible. Driving around with no set destination and being a consultant isn't my type of job.
Should have done my homework.
Employee (Former Employee), Long Island, NYMarch 3, 2014
Pros: good money potential, if you have super thick skin and can do lots of cold calling
Cons: fake leads, rated f with bbb, horrible training program, throw you out there with nearly so sales training.
I saw this ad on Craigslist, and the hiring process was all too easy. The "recruiter" gave me a sales pitch that I was exactly what the company was looking for, and I was "hired" (after speaking with him for roughly 3 minutes). This was weird, but whatever. I had a training class the next day, 9 AM sharp.

The training class was 9 to 3:30, and was very, – more... very generic. I had about 20-25 other people in the class with me, which was done via webinar and over the phone as well. I didn't learn much of anything from the class, but I was expected to start going on appointments the very next day! I thought this was weird, but figured, maybe they have a good system in place and know what they're doing. After the training class, I was turned over to my "Team Leader" who sounded like he belonged on FM radio. Very slick voice, sounded like a professional DJ. He gave me a 5 minute overview on the phone, and I was to call him the next morning to get my leads for the day.

Next morning, I was given my first lead, with virtually NO sales trainig whatsoever. I was to get to the appointment, say hi, give them a quick overview, and immediately call my Team Leader, and they would close the sale for me. Sounded GREAT. I went on 5 "appointments" my first day. I put "appointments" in quotations, because I quickly learned that these aren't actual appointments at all. They are just a business address and contact name. They have no idea that you are coming, never received a phone call, you are basically just showing up to their business.

Anyway, I had 5 "appointments" my first day on the job. I was 0 for 5 with Business Owners being there. I wanted to stop working for the company right then and there, but I decided to see what Day 2 was like. My first 2 "appointments were also no-shows. So at this point, I am 0 for 7. Now I was 100% certain that the "appointments" were a joke.

My Team Leader kept nudging me to start generating my own appointments when he saw me getting discouraged about the leads being bogus. Said to just keep walking into businesses and to ask for the owner. Sorry, but that's not what I signed up for. I didn't sign up for a straight commission job to cold call businesses in my area.

Later on, I googled the company (which I didn't do to begin with -- shame on me). And they are rated F with the BBB, with over 300 complaints, 7 of them being "serious", which must be pretty bad. I'm sure lots of merchant companies are rated F with the BBB, because it's a very cut throat business. I don't blame the business entirely for that sometimes.

However, I was lied to from Day 1 about how this would all work out, and especially the "pre-set appointments", which are 100% fake. If you are going to work for this company, you will be working for straight commission, with fake leads. If you want to succeed, you will have to generate your own business. It's not for everyone. It's tough to do outside sales, just walking into random businesses and introducing yourself. Some people aren't cut out for it. I'm not -- totally not my thing. – less
Economically not the right time for this company
Merchant Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Elwood, INNovember 26, 2013
Pros: i could make my own hours.
Cons: no one is in the market to buy right now.
I drove from independent company to independent company and most business owners did not want to hear about spending money right now despite the fact that there is a lot of money being lost with their current payment program.
Liars and scam artist
Outside sales rep (Former Employee), Southern indianaOctober 4, 2013
Pros: it's all bad
Cons: being tricked to scam your local business and friends in buisness
They lie about rates they lie about your commission this company should be put under they use 4 different names to keep people not knowing who they are summit payment processing trans tech merchant group first American payment processing and certified payment processing they will put u through a 5 or 6 hour training and then send you to business the – more... next day they call it a hiring mill they will use you for a couple weeks to make them money until you catch on to what there up to – less
LOVE!!
Merchant Sales Consultant (Current Employee), NONDISCLOSEDOctober 4, 2013
Pros: freedom!! and the money!! woooo!!!
I am a MSC for this company, and I absolutely LOVE my Job.
This is the best thing I've ever done for myself and my family!!!
This company scams consumers.
Market Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Covington, TXSeptember 26, 2013
Cons: this company is a scam. they mislead their customers and employees.
This company has an "F" rating with the BBB and a class action lawsuit against them for good reason. They have their sales staff sign up customers at a supposed low rate for payment processing, but have so many hidden fees that the customers actually wind up paying more than double what they are told. They say they pay commission within 24 hours of – more... the sale, but in all actuality it takes a week or more. They promise "sign on bonuses" and expense allowances, but don't pay them.
My advice to anyone looking to work for this company, "Run away, far and fast, unless you want to be had by scammers!" – less
Work at your own pace and schedual
Sales Rep (Current Employee), anywhere I want or need to goSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: great money when a sale is made, and tax bennifits.
Cons: commission.
I am just beginning this challenge, so I don not yet have much to say. It is a commission based job that I can do on the side of another job on my days off. It requires me to drive ad travel, not necessarily far, but it gives me the option to travel as far as I want to go.
Great place to work.
Corporate Sales Trainer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 8, 2013
Pros: working hours
Cons: location for me
This is a fast pace, ever changing working environment. Be prepared to think on your toes and pushed to be your best.

About certified payment processing

Certified Payment Processing is a full-service provider of electronic payment processing systems and equipment. Our mission is – Read more

certified payment processing Photos