certified payment processing

certified payment processing Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you don't mind screwing people over.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: money is great
Cons: difficulty
They treat employees awesome but customers not so good. If you can sell there is nothing they won't do for you.
• Run 20 outside sales reps all across the country

• Assist outside sales reps to sell and retain accounts over the phone
• Break down statements from hundreds of payment processing companies
Growing experience with all kinds of learning curves
Appointment confirmer (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great environment to work in
Cons: The constant changes in our ways of setting appointments
Well the company began with us doing appointments one way then within 2 or 3 days they changed it up to another way and they consistently for the first few weeks.I've learned how to set appointments with companies and it showed me that anything is possible I just have to have the patience to allow it to happen. My supervisor Victor is a great guy you know who cares about his agents and is always assuring – more... that everybody is happy and doing what he can do to help everybody.My co-workers are all productive but of course in a call center environment people are always coming and going so some of them I never got a chance to know but the ones who are still here they are all productive and we help each other if we see we're doing something wrong.The hardest part of the job is on some days people don't want to allow our field reps to come to present the products so it can get frustrating because nobody is allowing an appointment to be set but I just continue to move on with the mentality that everything will be ok and not let it get to me. The most enjoyable part is we get off at 4:15 so I'm able to get ahead of all of the traffic and have smooth trip home. – less
Financial Gains only
Sr. Executive Manager (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 12, 2015
If you are looking to make a quick buck then this is the place for you, if you are looking for a company with a future then this is your spot.
Great Place To Work
Team Leader/ Sr. Hiring Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Learned a lot
Cons: Worked More
Loved everything about this place, and learned a lot about sales and CC processing. Co-workers were great, which made this job fun during the hard times. It's a sales job/customer service job which was a perfect formula to create success.
love the people but dislike the management
Appointment Setter (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: the people you meet are great
Cons: 30 min lunch and management sucks
The work is great and the people are great as well but the management is very inconsistent and they make you feel like you could lose your job at any moment for any reason and no one likes to feel like that.
certified payment processing
Sales Representatives (Current Employee), new yorkMay 1, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: everything else
Not the best company to work for. They do not pay you timely in a commission only situation. You have to keep track of every penny that they owe and you always have to fight to get it. The appointments they set up for you are BS. They provide no customer service and expect you to just sell and leave. If you try to provide a customer with service they insist you don't. The only positive to the job was work life balance.
See Previous
Director of Sales (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2015
See Previous notes that were wrote, good place good pay, but no advancement. I wish there was more room to grow and you could stay there for life.
outbound
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: communication
You sit for majority of the day in front of your monitor and take outbound calls (merchant service). The hardest part working in that setting is the stress level
challenging but rewarding
Sales executive (Current Employee), New JerseyMarch 5, 2015
Pros: healthcare
I've been working for this company for the past 11 weeks.
This job is not for the lazy man, this being said. if you understand sales and willing to plug it in, the commission is very rewarding.
From my personal experience, support stuff and management is super friendly and nice.

•a typical day at work- building a pipe line or following up and closing
•what you learned- work hard and make money
•management- very supportive
•your co-workers- friendly
•the hardest part of the job- staying motivated, getting new business
•the most enjoyable part of the job- meeting new people and getting paid 5 times a week.
Lies, lies, and more lies
Sales Consuktant (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: everything else (no pay, lie to employees and potential customers
I started this job a week ago. I was contacted through Careerbuilder, and since I had been looking for work and needed the money, I hoped it was legit.
I participated in a webinar my first day, taking photos of the computer screen with my phone. I had heard BBB had given an 'F' rating, but was told by my Team Leader that it was because BBB only gives good reviews to comoanies who pay them. (??)
Anyway, – more... I was given leads, only to find at best, the customer did not have an appointment, or worse, was ready to throw me out even though my Team Leader wanted to talk to every potential customer not matter how hostile, putting me in an embarrassing situation.
I asked my Team Leader repeatedly if these were cold calls, and he always said no. When I had a potential customer who not only was not expecting me, but became very terse, my Team Leader just kept asking whether or not I wanted to make money.
Today was the last straw. I had spent all of my gas last week for cold calls, so when I was given my first assignment this morning, I promptly called the business owner. She stated that she had made no such appointment, and wasn't familiar with the company.
I waited until my Team Leader called and quit.
You want to send your workers to cold calls? Tell the truth, then let the worker decide. Instead of given that chance, I was repeatedly lied to, and was paid NOTHING. Don't bother with these people! – less
waste of time money and patience.
sales rep (Former Employee), North CarolinaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: you get hired fast
Cons: they set you up with fake appointments with merchants who dont know about the appointment and, who didnt want anyone to come out there.
I hated this job. Actually I really couldn't call it a job because I was spending my own money traveling to many locations that I never knew what the outcome would be. It wasnt until the end of my first day when I realized that this job was a joke. I knew then that my earning potential was little to none. All my appointment s were fake. When I got to the places the owners either said they knew nothing – more... of the appointment or that they already told the telemarketer that they wasnt interested and I was just wasting my time coming there. Already I was the enemy to these merchants because I came unwanted putting me in an uneasy position. Then I only got my next appointment after I finished one. The team leader wasnt prepared it took him hours to call me back with the next appointment so that left me sitting in a parking lot of an unknown area in the middle of the winter running my heat just to say warm afraid to leave cause I never knew were my next location was going to be. This gig sucked I could go on and on but im done wasting any more time having to do anything with this job its a scam. – less
something new everday
Account Manager (Salesman) (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 22, 2014
Pros: pay and very felxiable
Cons: call center / appointment department dont always set good appointments
everday its something new. Weather its a new experience or if your meeting someone new
No Comment
Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 4, 2014
I do not have anything to share about this company. The only positive thing I can say about them is that it was close to home.
Run.Away
Former sales rep (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 3, 2014
Cons: too many list
RUN & Dont look back....you can do much better..They will use you ,treat you like trash and expect you to feel Grateful for being made to feel like trash....
No incentives,constant "tweaking" of commissions to where you make pennies on the dollar for your hard work and abusive environment. Even the employees are abusive as is the HR Director & she is
bat- crazy,immature group of people from the ghetto telemarketers to the inside sales team ...Base salary is only $30k!!! Run !!!!! There are no unicorns or leprechauns at the end of their imagined rainbow.
THEY WILL STIFF YOU ON COMMISSIONS!
merchant sales consultant (Current Employee), WisconsinDecember 1, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: still waiting on 1000's in commissions. fake appointments. scam to merchants. embarrassing "job".
I have been working this fake job for months waiting for commissions from the first few weeks! Appointments are not only fake but often the owner said "don't send a rep!" F rating with bbb. Wasted a lot of time and money. Shouldn't the FBI be involved by now???
sales postion
Merchant Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: commission was unlimited
Cons: earnings were misleading, hours fluctuated, support staff were unknowledgable
A typical day began with my driving to the appointment lead that was given me by my supervisor. What I learned in this position was that you must always be honest and upfront with the potential client. I was responsible for management of myself as I was an independent contractor and the hardest part of this job was gaining the new clients who had been established with other organizations for a certain length of time. The most enjoyable part of this job was being on my own and not having to work in an office setting but being on the road going to various appointments.
Unethical
Sales Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2014
Working there allowed me to see how unethical debt card processing can be, Glad I got out when I did
Dead End Job
Dales (Former Employee), Birmingham AlabamaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: meet people
Cons: waste of time and money!!
This is a scam company that lies to their customers and employees. I spent two days going from business to business try to sale this product. I had no sales because of lies and spent $200 IN GAS SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPANY. SCAMS!!!!
Team work with bonuses.
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 30, 2014
I loved helping people with employment and watching them succeed at their jobs and also, it was nice getting paid every Friday for the hard work you put into your job.
Upbeat and energetic work environment!
Merchant Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 26, 2014
I start the day by checking in with my Team Leader, and receive my appointments for the day. I've learned how to sell face-to-face and deal with clients and a very approachable manner. Competitive pay makes this job interesting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the networking.

1 2 3

About certified payment processing

Certified Payment Processing is a full-service provider of electronic payment processing systems and equipment. Our mission is – Read more

certified payment processing Salaries

$28.00 per hour
Sales Consultant
$800 per week

certified payment processing Photos

Corporate office for Certified Payment Processing.