Certified Payment Processing Employee Reviews

Worst Environment Ever
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Possibly the worst job ever. Management is clueless, standards for job success are terrible. You are set up to fail at this company. Not a professional work space.
Productive and fun workplace
Appointment Planner (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 24, 2017
• Set and schedule appointments with business owners to Inform them of Payment processing rates
• Schedule meeting for Representatives to meet with small business owners
• Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings
• Operate telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
Pros
breaks
Cons
healthcare and pto
Business to business sales
Quality Assurance/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 7, 2017
This was a good company to work for. It was nice to work out side and deal with different individuals and help them become more educated about their credit card company machines
talk is cheap
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 25, 2017
They don't want to pay you for your time and effort tell you that you get a salary when you really don't just commission for everything you sell not a good job
Deceptive during recruiting and plays shell games with business names! Beware!
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 7, 2016
NOTICE: This company is exactly the same thing as "Intrepid Payment Processing." They operate under a number of names.

I was contacted by email by Mr. "J. C., Senior Corporate Recruiter" advertising the following:

*Hours are Monday-Friday from 9-5
*2 to 3 "WARM" leads are provided everyday within 20 miles of home
*Independant Contractor sales with ongoing training and sales support

Upon checking reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed I noticed disturbing similarities in regards to these specific points, namely that the leads are often to businesses that are closed or were COLD instead of warm, ie; not expecting any kind of contact from you. Think telemarketer calling down a list except you have to visit at your own expense. When I called Mr. J.G., he made a big show of "average" pay per week, which was also suspiciously high and in tune with other sales companies that promise lots but deliver little. He 'answered' my concerns with excuses about people making malicious reviews and that the company had a new CEO within the last year. However, shortly after I pointed out to him that several of the reviews with similar concerns to mine came from WITHIN the last year (actually within the last 4 months), he unexpectedly put me on hold for several minutes and then hung up.

I have since sent a letter of disinterest to the company explaining what happened and that due to the above concerns as well as the recruiter's evasive actions I am not interested in any further contacts from their company under this name or "Intrepid Payment Processing". I advise anyone contacted by either
  more... of these companies to seek employment elsewhere.  less
Pros
Supposedly high pay
Cons
Does business under several names to avoid bad reviews, no base pay, not accredited by the Better Business Bureau as of 2016 per the official site.
Merchant Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 26, 2016
The entire position was the work of scam artists! Going to several neighborhood business in an attempt to transform their card-transaction machines! Resignation after 6 weeks there!
Pros
Calls or assignments from the company in Texas to your local neighborhood.
Cons
The job performance led to complaints even by the employees!
Bunch of liars
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  PrivateJuly 30, 2016
I've been working as a outsides sales consultant for less than 2 weeks every business i visit either is lied to about me being with their bank or doesn't have a clue im coming by. My team leader tries to push sales on their business and hangs up when a customer's say they want to check our business out before they do business. They lie to the business owners about services they provide and has a ton of hidden fees and good luck getting a pay check or honest and dependable leads. The sales training is a joke and they give you a five hr web class and they want you to pressure the owner into signing up right away they have a F rating thru BBB and not a a member and have been sued more than once UNDER CPC changed their name 4 times and don't care about their reputation or outside sales consultant the main thing is they want is to pressure the owner into signing up right away and nothing they say is the truth they don't care about nothing else but screwing him over. This company should be shut down permanently all license and should be pulled from every company they have and The CEO and team leaders don't care about you or the business you visit.
Don't work for Intrepid Payment processing its not a job you want to be affliated with or be caught up in their unfair and unethical business practices.
Pros
None Run away honestly.
Cons
Scam artist, and deceitfulness, unverified leads, no compensation for fuel, they lie about payment, services, check is always wrong, bonus isn't paid like promised
Run run run as fast as you can
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 6, 2016
Where to begin. I got a call one day from the company stating they saw my resume on indeed and felt that I was a perfect candidate for their team. Ok so u agree and join on board, I had to participate in this 5hour webinar basically knowledge of what u would be doing. I was eager and ready so after the webinar I was assigned a team leader. The next morning I called my team leader so he could give me my assignment. It was at a funeral home I called there first to let them know I was on the way I got there knocked in the door no answer so I called my team leader and he's like someone is there just wait in the meantime while I'm waiting the police pulls up and approaches me asking what was I doing in private property I explained to them who I was and what I was doing come to find out the owner had an restraining order on any sales and intrepid knew that so when I called my team leader back in speaker phone he's like I told you to leave basically they asked me did I know of any places that would be interested if so visit those businesses until he could find the next lease. So after riding around I went home this was around 12:30 pm my team leader didn't call me back until 4:45 never again I spent so much money on gas awful company
Pros
Work at own pace, easy hire
Cons
Everything else
Great opportunity for a first time sales representative!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VAOctober 4, 2015
The entire process was visiting 3 to 5 business a day. I would introduce myself and the company and work to schedule a second interview via phone with the sales manager. The only thing that made the position a challenge was that the majority or prospects were acquired through cold calling or cold visits.
Laid-back environment without direction
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 28, 2015
Fun entry level environment with great co-workers. Constant upper management change that causes drastic changes throughout he company.
Honesty and Integrity
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NW OhioSeptember 8, 2015
They have a much more client friendly approach to their business practices. They offer free services and/or products that the competition does not.
I work at my own pace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 24, 2015
I am ready for a more structured environment. I would like to be back inside an office or dealership environment interacting with customers and having a more set schedule.
Pros
Driving from place to place
Cons
Paying that gas bill, I thrive around people
the hardest part of the job is overcoming objections
B2B Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  York, Harrisburg, PAJuly 10, 2015
you are going on pre-set, confirmed visits to businesses and then you get there and the business owner is not there, they are closed, or they are wondering why you are even there and asking them personal questions about their business.
Pros
not sitting in an office all day
Cons
pay is commission only
Interesting environment
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 1, 2015
Great benefits and bonus, do to changes in management Certified Payment Processing is poorly ran, mis managed, and bigotry throughout upper level mangement.
Good place to work if you don't mind screwing people over.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2015
They treat employees awesome but customers not so good. If you can sell there is nothing they won't do for you.
• Run 20 outside sales reps all across the country

• Assist outside sales reps to sell and retain accounts over the phone
• Break down statements from hundreds of payment processing companies
Pros
money is great
Cons
difficulty
Growing experience with all kinds of learning curves
Appointment confirmer (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2015
Well the company began with us doing appointments one way then within 2 or 3 days they changed it up to another way and they consistently for the first few weeks.I've learned how to set appointments with companies and it showed me that anything is possible I just have to have the patience to allow it to happen. My supervisor Victor is a great guy you know who cares about his agents and is always assuring that everybody is happy and doing what he can do to help everybody.My co-workers are all productive but of course in a call center environment people are always coming and going so some of them I never got a chance to know but the ones who are still here they are all productive and we help each other if we see we're doing something wrong.The hardest part of the job is on some days people don't want to allow our field reps to come to present the products so it can get frustrating because nobody is allowing an appointment to be set but I just continue to move on with the mentality that everything will be ok and not let it get to me. The most enjoyable part is we get off at 4:15 so I'm able to get ahead of all of the traffic and have smooth trip home.
Pros
Great environment to work in
Cons
The constant changes in our ways of setting appointments
Financial Gains only
Sr. Executive Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 12, 2015
If you are looking to make a quick buck then this is the place for you, if you are looking for a company with a future then this is your spot.
Great Place To Work
Team Leader/ Sr. Hiring Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
Loved everything about this place, and learned a lot about sales and CC processing. Co-workers were great, which made this job fun during the hard times. It's a sales job/customer service job which was a perfect formula to create success.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Worked More
love the people but dislike the management
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
The work is great and the people are great as well but the management is very inconsistent and they make you feel like you could lose your job at any moment for any reason and no one likes to feel like that.
Pros
the people you meet are great
Cons
30 min lunch and management sucks
certified payment processing
Sales Representatives (Current Employee) –  new yorkMay 1, 2015
Not the best company to work for. They do not pay you timely in a commission only situation. You have to keep track of every penny that they owe and you always have to fight to get it. The appointments they set up for you are BS. They provide no customer service and expect you to just sell and leave. If you try to provide a customer with service they insist you don't. The only positive to the job was work life balance.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certified Payment Processing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5