certified payment processing

certified payment processing Employee Reviews

Laid-back environment without direction
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 28, 2015
Fun entry level environment with great co-workers. Constant upper management change that causes drastic changes throughout he company.
Honesty and Integrity
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NW OhioSeptember 8, 2015
They have a much more client friendly approach to their business practices. They offer free services and/or products that the competition does not.
I work at my own pace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 24, 2015
I am ready for a more structured environment. I would like to be back inside an office or dealership environment interacting with customers and having a more set schedule.
Pros
Driving from place to place
Cons
Paying that gas bill, I thrive around people
the hardest part of the job is overcoming objections
B2B Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  York, Harrisburg, PAJuly 10, 2015
you are going on pre-set, confirmed visits to businesses and then you get there and the business owner is not there, they are closed, or they are wondering why you are even there and asking them personal questions about their business.
Pros
not sitting in an office all day
Cons
pay is commission only
Interesting environment
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 1, 2015
Great benefits and bonus, do to changes in management Certified Payment Processing is poorly ran, mis managed, and bigotry throughout upper level mangement.
Good place to work if you don't mind screwing people over.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2015
They treat employees awesome but customers not so good. If you can sell there is nothing they won't do for you.
• Run 20 outside sales reps all across the country

• Assist outside sales reps to sell and retain accounts over the phone
• Break down statements from hundreds of payment processing companies
Pros
money is great
Cons
difficulty
Growing experience with all kinds of learning curves
Appointment confirmer (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2015
Well the company began with us doing appointments one way then within 2 or 3 days they changed it up to another way and they consistently for the first few weeks.I've learned how to set appointments with companies and it showed me that anything is possible I just have to have the patience to allow it to happen. My supervisor Victor is a great guy you know who cares about his agents and is always assuring that everybody is happy and doing what he can do to help everybody.My co-workers are all productive but of course in a call center environment people are always coming and going so some of them I never got a chance to know but the ones who are still here they are all productive and we help each other if we see we're doing something wrong.The hardest part of the job is on some days people don't want to allow our field reps to come to present the products so it can get frustrating because nobody is allowing an appointment to be set but I just continue to move on with the mentality that everything will be ok and not let it get to me. The most enjoyable part is we get off at 4:15 so I'm able to get ahead of all of the traffic and have smooth trip home.
Pros
Great environment to work in
Cons
The constant changes in our ways of setting appointments
Financial Gains only
Sr. Executive Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 12, 2015
If you are looking to make a quick buck then this is the place for you, if you are looking for a company with a future then this is your spot.
Great Place To Work
Team Leader/ Sr. Hiring Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
Loved everything about this place, and learned a lot about sales and CC processing. Co-workers were great, which made this job fun during the hard times. It's a sales job/customer service job which was a perfect formula to create success.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Worked More
love the people but dislike the management
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
The work is great and the people are great as well but the management is very inconsistent and they make you feel like you could lose your job at any moment for any reason and no one likes to feel like that.
Pros
the people you meet are great
Cons
30 min lunch and management sucks

Want to know more about certified payment processing?

Ask a question
certified payment processing
Sales Representatives (Current Employee) –  new yorkMay 1, 2015
Not the best company to work for. They do not pay you timely in a commission only situation. You have to keep track of every penny that they owe and you always have to fight to get it. The appointments they set up for you are BS. They provide no customer service and expect you to just sell and leave. If you try to provide a customer with service they insist you don't. The only positive to the job was work life balance.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
everything else
See Previous
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2015
See Previous notes that were wrote, good place good pay, but no advancement. I wish there was more room to grow and you could stay there for life.
outbound
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 16, 2015
You sit for majority of the day in front of your monitor and take outbound calls (merchant service). The hardest part working in that setting is the stress level
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
communication
challenging but rewarding
Sales executive (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 5, 2015
I've been working for this company for the past 11 weeks.
This job is not for the lazy man, this being said. if you understand sales and willing to plug it in, the commission is very rewarding.
From my personal experience, support stuff and management is super friendly and nice.

•a typical day at work- building a pipe line or following up and closing
•what you learned- work hard and make money
•management- very supportive
•your co-workers- friendly
•the hardest part of the job- staying motivated, getting new business
•the most enjoyable part of the job- meeting new people and getting paid 5 times a week.
Pros
healthcare
Lies, lies, and more lies
Sales Consuktant (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCFebruary 9, 2015
I started this job a week ago. I was contacted through Careerbuilder, and since I had been looking for work and needed the money, I hoped it was legit.
I participated in a webinar my first day, taking photos of the computer screen with my phone. I had heard BBB had given an 'F' rating, but was told by my Team Leader that it was because BBB only gives good reviews to comoanies who pay them. (??)
Anyway, I was given leads, only to find at best, the customer did not have an appointment, or worse, was ready to throw me out even though my Team Leader wanted to talk to every potential customer not matter how hostile, putting me in an embarrassing situation.
I asked my Team Leader repeatedly if these were cold calls, and he always said no. When I had a potential customer who not only was not expecting me, but became very terse, my Team Leader just kept asking whether or not I wanted to make money.
Today was the last straw. I had spent all of my gas last week for cold calls, so when I was given my first assignment this morning, I promptly called the business owner. She stated that she had made no such appointment, and wasn't familiar with the company.
I waited until my Team Leader called and quit.
You want to send your workers to cold calls? Tell the truth, then let the worker decide. Instead of given that chance, I was repeatedly lied to, and was paid NOTHING. Don't bother with these people!
Pros
meet new people
Cons
everything else (no pay, lie to employees and potential customers
waste of time money and patience.
sales rep (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 20, 2015
I hated this job. Actually I really couldn't call it a job because I was spending my own money traveling to many locations that I never knew what the outcome would be. It wasnt until the end of my first day when I realized that this job was a joke. I knew then that my earning potential was little to none. All my appointment s were fake. When I got to the places the owners either said they knew nothing of the appointment or that they already told the telemarketer that they wasnt interested and I was just wasting my time coming there. Already I was the enemy to these merchants because I came unwanted putting me in an uneasy position. Then I only got my next appointment after I finished one. The team leader wasnt prepared it took him hours to call me back with the next appointment so that left me sitting in a parking lot of an unknown area in the middle of the winter running my heat just to say warm afraid to leave cause I never knew were my next location was going to be. This gig sucked I could go on and on but im done wasting any more time having to do anything with this job its a scam.
Pros
you get hired fast
Cons
they set you up with fake appointments with merchants who dont know about the appointment and, who didnt want anyone to come out there.
something new everday
Account Manager (Salesman) (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 22, 2014
everday its something new. Weather its a new experience or if your meeting someone new
Pros
pay and very felxiable
Cons
call center / appointment department dont always set good appointments
No Comment
Sales Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 4, 2014
I do not have anything to share about this company. The only positive thing I can say about them is that it was close to home.
Run.Away
Former sales rep (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 3, 2014
RUN & Dont look back....you can do much better..They will use you ,treat you like trash and expect you to feel Grateful for being made to feel like trash....
No incentives,constant "tweaking" of commissions to where you make pennies on the dollar for your hard work and abusive environment. Even the employees are abusive as is the HR Director & she is
bat- crazy,immature group of people from the ghetto telemarketers to the inside sales team ...Base salary is only $30k!!! Run !!!!! There are no unicorns or leprechauns at the end of their imagined rainbow.
Cons
too many list
THEY WILL STIFF YOU ON COMMISSIONS!
merchant sales consultant (Current Employee) –  WisconsinDecember 1, 2014
I have been working this fake job for months waiting for commissions from the first few weeks! Appointments are not only fake but often the owner said "don't send a rep!" F rating with bbb. Wasted a lot of time and money. Shouldn't the FBI be involved by now???
Pros
none.
Cons
still waiting on 1000's in commissions. fake appointments. scam to merchants. embarrassing "job".

2.6