CertusBank Employee Reviews in United States

Ability to make a difference in people's lives
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2016
CertusBank was a great opportunity to create a plan from the beginning and then execute on that plan. I think the best part in how I grew in this job was being able to grow in a market where I knew very little about. I'm a Jacksonville native and getting business is much easier in a market you've supported for over 30 years. Creating a plan for a market I didn't know and be able to coach and support the team and have quick success that will be something I'm most proud of.
Had a culture that allowed teammates to grow and feel empowered to make a difference.
Director of Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  Fl, SC, NC, GeorgiaNovember 19, 2015
CertusBank was my favorite and most enjoyable place to work. I was able to execute ideas that positively impacted the vision of the company. I was able to create and develop a team that was afforded the same opportunities.
Pros
Leadership Team
Cons
Sold the company
Started off good. Failed by Leaders
Treasury & Information Management (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 14, 2015
Started off good. Failed by Leaders. No communication from above.
Productive, yet fun
Universal Retail Banker (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 13, 2014
Great team and leadership. Very productive at all times. Always learning something new.
Gained a lot of knowledge
Lead Fraud Specialist/ATM Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 29, 2014
The company allowed me to learn new things about banking and how to be a manager of many things
Pros
great teammates
Fantastic Everything
Head Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 28, 2014
Sad to leave this job, the team work and team mentality kept everyone strong even when the company was enduring hardships
Pros
teamwork
Cons
poor leadership
Nice People, Still getting their feet underneath them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  CharlotteJuly 1, 2013
Upper management has great ideas of where they want the organization to go, however, they're not realistic. If you are looking to advance in the organization, you would most likely have to relocate to it's headquarters in Greenville, SC. The company started out with the vision of customer service being the focus then changed it to sales, therefore they're no different than any other big bank. The pay is pretty good but this is a growing company, that's looking to build it's book of business, which forces you to think like a business owner. If you don't have that true self motivation, this is not the organization for you. No bonuses to motivate you (just saying)!
Pros
healthcare
Cons
pto
Production and Team Focused
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 24, 2012
Using the Company's vision and guiding principles to give our team and customers an unparalleled experience. I've learned to tell them what I can do for them, to take responsibility, let me find the answers, excellence is the only standard, and to ask if there is anything else I can do for you. The most ejoyable part of the job is to love what you are doing and having fun at work.
Great people fun place to work
Senior Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAMay 17, 2012
managemt has several great ideas and are proactive in problem solving.

2.6