Ces Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  shy line aptSeptember 15, 2016
They are changing the way they want checks done and anything that happens could have negative impact on your job. they don't keep the well being of the worker in mind like i feel they should, manly the job that i am doing should only take about 3 hr to do but they want me to stretch it to 8. I can bot patrol a hallway for 5 min to make it safer.
Pros
sometimes i get more hrs if people dont come to work
Cons
they will not let me call out
Great
Branch manager for an electrical wholesale company (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCFebruary 22, 2017
If you desire growth and a great financial prospect. This company is for you. You never are going to find a more driven company. You have so much opportunity. Awesome support structure.
Pros
unlimited earnings
Cons
Business job with no benefits
Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 27, 2016
This job is awesome, but it is good for a not so temporary position. Meeting, and speaking to new people from all over the world is required.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
temporary
Nice people to work with
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 4, 2016
I would have liked to be paid more but other than that everything was fine , maybe sometime in the future I will try and go bac , you never know what the future holds
Best ever
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJuly 14, 2016
Fujifilm was the best place I have worked, Unfortunately they sold their Technical department to Customer Engineering Services. I miss all of the peers as we all worked together to make sure FUJIFILM would stay number one in photo finishing industry.
Pros
Great place
Productive and enriching environment
21st Century Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Centre, ALMay 22, 2016
My daily work expectations are to deliver high quality instructional supports to all students in a safe and caring environment promoting academic success for students and families.
Good Company to work
Root Cause Investigation Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 16, 2016
- Everyday work is interesting and new to me
- Learned technical and application aspects of Diesel engines and components
- Helpful team and managers
- Hardest part is managing too much work load and delivering on time to Customers
- Flexible working hours
Pros
Good work Culture
Cons
not much monetary benefits
Bank teller (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 29, 2016
I enjoyed working here, you learn a lot about banking and it could be a good start if you want to work at a bank. My co-workers were nice, the only problem would be that sometimes you are working by yourself so you don't get to take many breaks
Flexibility
Operations Benefit Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 29, 2016
I have been a member of this team for several years and thoroughly enjoy my job. The flexibility is wonderful. You will not be able to find that elsewhere.
Pros
Flexible, great environment, great people
Cons
Not a lot of opportunity for growth.
Productive and fun loving place
Mainframe Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 19, 2016
Great place to work at, offered great deal of learning. The co-workers were very helpful. It was technically fulfilling application. Was able to showcase leadership skills here.
Technical Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 19, 2015
I have worked for CES for 7-years. They have a good benefits package and provide a company vehicle and tools. Management has improved over the years and they are truly working hard to provide for their employees in the areas of training and good quality of life.They have good, quality service and there are a myriad of very experienced technicians I can proudly call teammates. I highly recommend CES as an employer and as a provider of service.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits package. Good training and a great team environment.
great place
Rehab/Movement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 17, 2016
dynamic and innovative in the fitness and wellness community. cutting edge assesment and knowledge. clients and staff are engaging and willing to put the time and effort in to becoming the best them as they can be
good company to work for
ForemanSheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLJanuary 4, 2016
great company and benefits....great office staff, great personal working for company. leadership was strong between office and field. great company to retire from.
Pros
good pay in benefits
Cons
not enough work
Hard work for low pay
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJuly 10, 2015
A typical day is 6.5 hours of cleaning to many rooms in to little time for to little money. I have learned how to clean as the company requires. My supervisor is good. If you have an issue he will try to work with you. The co-workers are mostly good to be around. The hardest part is trying to complete everything on the assigned ward in such a short day. The day should be longer. The most enjoyable part is the residents. I enjoy talking with the veterans.
Pros
Enjoy the residents
Cons
Low wages/poor benifits
made pizzas, cooked, and took orders
laborer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2015
A typical day at work for me was clocking in answering phones and taking orders, then when I'd fold boxes and when there were plenty off boxes I would clean. The hardest part about cleaning was keeping the floors clean. When business slowed down and I was finished cleaning the best that I could the manager typically sent me home.
Pros
took beakes when it was convenient
Cons
the pay
Enjoyable and rewarding,
Disaster Preparedness Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Andersen Air Force Base, GuamFebruary 8, 2013
Coming into to work begins with management meetings, then checking emails. Provide classroom training on chemical warefare. Review and make decisions on budget, military supplies, personnel, and ensure dailyoperations are running smoothly. I learned how to make decisions quickly and ensure they are the right for the mission. Love the teamwork that we have when last minute mission changes is required. Nothing hard about the job. Making sure that everything are completed and you can start the new fresh.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
budget limits
Fun, Friendly and Effective
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2013
Inputting work into the computer, answering calls, fixing things around the office and at times going out to reach out to people to help them with their needs. What I love about working with them as a intern was that I gained experience talking to people and that fear went away, because I would be shy. My co-workers were very friendly and always made me fell welcomed , I think the hardest thing I would find doing was talking to people on the phone. What I enjoyed the most was that I felt like I actually helped out around the office and people who would ask for help.
Pros
Near home, lunch breaks were long
Cons
the pay was only 8 dollars an hour
always had steady work not much room for advancement
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2013
I liked the fact that we had many jobs in different locations and environments. I learned how to work with different types of systems. We did not have much interaction with management,they did their job and we did ours. No micromanaging. had a lot of reliable intelligent and trustworthy coworkers. Hardest part of the job was probably relying on the the other trades to get their job right so we could complete ours in an efficient manner. I enjoyed the fact that their was no typical day at work.
Pros
prevailing wage
Cons
no benefits, you were paid and that was it
Typical Day at work
Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 8, 2013
It was most rewarding to become such good pals with the students, possibly because I was closer of age than the other coordinators. The staff was super friendly and easy-going, and the students were always so welcoming when I walked into the school building. I had a long one hour bus ride to the campus after school, but it was worth it because of the people.
Pros
friendly staff, students
Cons
far, parking
I enjoy helping the elderly.
Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Bensalem, PAMarch 11, 2014
My job included feeding the resident the correct diet ordered by the nurses. I learn the my position was very important to the resident's. The most important part of their day was eating. Made me feel like I was doing something very important. I believe in good customer service with a smile.
Pros
I love traveling to different nursing homes.
Cons
Their insurance plans were not good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ces. Our community is ready to answer.