Ces Employee Reviews

A typical monday at work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temp-to-Hire) (Former Employee) –  Tualatin OregonSeptember 1, 2014
Open the mail and go through my in box and check for any
corrected invoice. If I am able to complete a three way match with the corrected invoices I take them off of the problem lists for purchasing. After I have updated the list with all corrections made, I email the list out to the purchasing group with the note "Good Morning Everyone, Please take a look at what is left on your problem list. Please take care of what items are left. If I can help you in any way please let me know." Enter all invoice (three way match in DAX) and work on the items that are not received to find out why they are not received. If I come across small pricing issue, I would walk them over to the purchasing person that made the order and have them correct the price if they could. If the price did not match the quote they would have to request a credit and the invoices would go on their problem list. I dealt a lot with the purchasing and receiving department every day to take care of pricing and volume measure issues. I also dealt with vendors all day long also to resolve vendor issues. I entered on average 100+ invoice in to DAX via a three match and in to invoice journals for shipping and temporary employment costs.
Pros
very fast passed and i liked that.
Cons
it was hard to get purchasing and recieve to fix issues in a timely manner.
Certified Fraud Investigator (Medicare Fraud
Certified Computer Evidence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2012
• Determines case appropriateness of utilization and quality issues in accordance with pre-established criteria
• Refers all potential adverse decisions to the Lead Investigator/Manager/Medical Director or peer review
• Conducts interviews of witnesses, informants, and subject area experts and targets of investigations
• Identifies, collects, preserves, analyzes and summarizes evidence, examining records, verifying authenticity of documents, may provide information to support the preparation of affidavits or supervising the preparation of affidavits as needed
• Drafts investigation reports, evaluates investigation reports, and promotes effective and efficient investigations
• Initiates and maintains communications with law enforcement and appropriate regulatory agencies including presenting or assisting with presenting case findings for their consideration to further investigate, prosecute, or seek other appropriate regulatory or administrative remedies
• Testifies at various legal proceedings as necessary
• Identifies opportunities to improve processes and procedures
Pros
wonderful colleages
Cons
contract ended

Comment – December 5, 2012

Creative Environment Solutions (CES) is based in NYC, and provides Environmental and Safety Consulting Services.

Great Company
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 18, 2015
Customer Engineering Services, LLC (CES) is a leading provider of Technical Services. We
specialize in providing product installation, preventative maintenance, on-site repairs and
helpdesk services for many clients with products and inventory nationwide. Service Excellence
is what drives our growth internally and externally, and is what our clients, and employees have
come to rely on.
I am responsible for service and support on several machines while working as a third party
contractor for Fujifilm USA. I perform installations as well as software support and training for
several major accounts. I have traveled to other states to assist in other districts. I have been
trained on every account we service including Ricoh and Zoom Systems. I am responsible for
the maintenance and service of
various products including commercial & industrial printers and photo
finishing equipment in the retail and business environments.
Fun, Friendly and Effective
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2013
Inputting work into the computer, answering calls, fixing things around the office and at times going out to reach out to people to help them with their needs. What I love about working with them as a intern was that I gained experience talking to people and that fear went away, because I would be shy. My co-workers were very friendly and always made me fell welcomed , I think the hardest thing I would find doing was talking to people on the phone. What I enjoyed the most was that I felt like I actually helped out around the office and people who would ask for help.
Pros
near home, lunch breaks were long
Cons
the pay was only 8 dollars an hour
always had steady work not much room for advancement
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 21, 2013
I liked the fact that we had many jobs in different locations and environments. I learned how to work with different types of systems. We did not have much interaction with management,they did their job and we did ours. No micromanaging. had a lot of reliable intelligent and trustworthy coworkers. Hardest part of the job was probably relying on the the other trades to get their job right so we could complete ours in an efficient manner. I enjoyed the fact that their was no typical day at work.
Pros
prevailing wage
Cons
no benefits, you were paid and that was it
Enjoyable and rewarding,
Disaster Preparedness Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Andersen Air Force Base, GuamFebruary 8, 2013
Coming into to work begins with management meetings, then checking emails. Provide classroom training on chemical warefare. Review and make decisions on budget, military supplies, personnel, and ensure dailyoperations are running smoothly. I learned how to make decisions quickly and ensure they are the right for the mission. Love the teamwork that we have when last minute mission changes is required. Nothing hard about the job. Making sure that everything are completed and you can start the new fresh.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
budget limits
Hard work for low pay
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJuly 10, 2015
A typical day is 6.5 hours of cleaning to many rooms in to little time for to little money. I have learned how to clean as the company requires. My supervisor is good. If you have an issue he will try to work with you. The co-workers are mostly good to be around. The hardest part is trying to complete everything on the assigned ward in such a short day. The day should be longer. The most enjoyable part is the residents. I enjoy talking with the veterans.
Pros
Enjoy the residents
Cons
Low wages/poor benifits
Technical Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 19, 2015
I have worked for CES for 7-years. They have a good benefits package and provide a company vehicle and tools. Management has improved over the years and they are truly working hard to provide for their employees in the areas of training and good quality of life.They have good, quality service and there are a myriad of very experienced technicians I can proudly call teammates. I highly recommend CES as an employer and as a provider of service.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits package. Good training and a great team environment.
Typical Day at work
Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 8, 2013
It was most rewarding to become such good pals with the students, possibly because I was closer of age than the other coordinators. The staff was super friendly and easy-going, and the students were always so welcoming when I walked into the school building. I had a long one hour bus ride to the campus after school, but it was worth it because of the people.
Pros
friendly staff, students
Cons
far, parking
made pizzas, cooked, and took orders
laborer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2015
A typical day at work for me was clocking in answering phones and taking orders, then when I'd fold boxes and when there were plenty off boxes I would clean. The hardest part about cleaning was keeping the floors clean. When business slowed down and I was finished cleaning the best that I could the manager typically sent me home.
Pros
took beakes when it was convenient
Cons
the pay
I enjoy helping the elderly.
Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Bensalem, PAMarch 11, 2014
My job included feeding the resident the correct diet ordered by the nurses. I learn the my position was very important to the resident's. The most important part of their day was eating. Made me feel like I was doing something very important. I believe in good customer service with a smile.
Pros
i love traveling to different nursing homes.
Cons
their insurance plans were not good.
Great Employer, Requires alot of travel
Rogers, AR (Current Employee) –  Technical Service RepresentativeNovember 4, 2011
I loved working this position with compucom, and I thought it would be nice to have more techs in the area. It seems though, that now we have to share the local work load with too many techs, and some of us are left traveling more than we should
Pros
great compensation
Cons
too much travel, techs not disperesed evenly

Comment – December 5, 2012

Fun environment, nice people
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYJanuary 15, 2015
this was a nice job because i got to share my knowledge of sports, as well as talk to athletes, if they did not know about the sport or equipment i would update them. i would also work at the register or the door and greet customers
Good Contract Firm for Engineering Jobs in Denver
Contract Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 4, 2013
Have worked many years with CES in Denver and have had great experiences with finding work quickly with CES. They are a small firm but well established with good companies here in Colorado. They do lack a bit in the newer technology department for tracking clients time and payroll. Overall a good experience.
Most rewarding job I have ever had
Seminary Teacher and Principal (Former Employee) –  Lyman, WYApril 8, 2013
Teaching youth is an honor and a privilege. Helping to mold young people's character in a positive light is most rewarding. Working with parents to assist with their children is a sobering responsibility.
Pros
interacting with young people in a positive manner on a daily basis
Cons
having to deal with negative youth on a daily basis.
your co-workers
Clerk-Temporary (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILOctober 14, 2014
Were excellent people to work with. Everyone there was very helpful to me the whole 6 month I was there while working for the City of Elgin Public Works for the temporary Agency CES. I really learned a lot there.
Pros
family atmosphere
Technological Facilities
Tutor/Mentor (Current Employee) –  Guaynabo PRAugust 27, 2015
It begins with a review of tasks , then proceed with the practice. If having any evidence, it is made in advance several assessment tests to measure the level of knowledge of the material.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
few Benefits
Learning Experinence
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 19, 2015
Picked up new skills and the job taught me patience and how to be organized. Meeting new people and being able to learn so much from my co-workers allowed me to be independent with in my job setting and comfortable.
Contracted into G.M. Truck & Bus
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIFebruary 6, 2014
8Hr work day, Unigraphics Detailing of fasteners

Furthered my skills in Unigraphics

Ok management

Good fellow workers

Hardest part of job, losing it = 9/11

Furthering UG skills
Pros
computer work
Cons
losing my job due to 9/11
Great place to work for
Phlebotomist in Training (Assistant) (Former Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 20, 2013
I assisted the phlebotomy program instructor in teaching her class. I learned alot about the phlebotomy position as well as got the experience I need to better myself while helping others learn the career.