CETUSA IS SEEKING COMMUNITY COORDINATORS IN YOUR AREA!
Join a dynamic and caring team! Council for Educational Travel USA, a non-profit student exchange organization, is now recruiting Community Coordinators in your area. Our mission:
“ . . . reaching out to encourage a lifelong journey of global peace and understanding”
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation a necessity.
- Telephone and good phone skills a necessity.
- Flexible Schedule a plus.
- Flexible attitude a must.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Good relationships with school and community a plus!
- Experience with teens and/or other cultures a plus!
- Attend Training Meetings when scheduled.
- Weekly phone contact with Team Leader.
COMMUNITY COORDINATORS HAVE TWO PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Seek and qualify VOLUNTEER families in your community and assist with their selection of an international student to host.
2. Assist with Arrivals and Orientations. Provide ongoing supervision/support for student, host family, and school during the student's stay, reporting on placement monthly, and issues as they occur.
Some of our best coordinators also host international students! Join us as we share our experiences with our communities!
REWARDS: Compensation, international travel incentive and the knowledge that you are making a difference!
Part Time/ Supplemental Income