The Territory Manager will be responsible for all sales of Ceva products within their assigned territories. The Territory Manager position generates revenue by building sales and endorsements of Ceva’s products in veterinarian clinics and distributors throughout a designated geographical area.
This position is the primary contact to the accounts within their assigned territory. This position sells Ceva products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to positively influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 3 years companion animal veterinary sales experience preferred; will consider experience selling human pharmaceuticals
- Selling skills, presentation skills and territory planning experience are critical.
- Demonstrated success in selling and overall territory management as well as the demonstrated ability to build productive long-term relationships, preferably with companion animal veterinarians.
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 35% of the time.
Indeed - 15 months ago