Ceva Animal Health, LLC Employee Reviews

Run fast and not towards them ...
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 29, 2015
As previously stated, certain manager(s) no matter how incapacitated by either lack of education for position or lack of employee goodwill, will not be terminated. Proven employee work force turnover in last three years are documented.

Most employees seem stressed and overworked.

HR will not listen to documented complaints about managers. Be careful if looking at this company for a long term career.
Pros
Benefits are good. Company tries to intrigue employees to work even harder through picnics etc.
Cons
Product availability problems - Over-worked, stressed employees in all departments.
Good place to work.
Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  LenexaJune 3, 2015
Well educated friendly team with great pay and benefits.
Hours are long and you need to definitely be able to multi-task.
For the most part a great place to work.
Pros
Good Pay and Benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Horrible working environment
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 16, 2014
Horrible turn over. People are on the "safe" list so they can never get fired. My manager flat out told me she didnt like me. Not a team environment
Benefits
Cons
HR doesnt listen to employees. Only managers
Run and Run FAST
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJFebruary 28, 2014
Completely agree with previous reviews including the one below:

"Ceva has several quality sales representatives throughout the US. The flea and tick market is absolutely saturated and it is making the Vectra line extremely difficult to penetrate continued growth with so many obstacles in the market. Ceva will need to restructure the upper management group if they plan on being a major player in the industry."

Leadership (or lack there of) make this company a disappointing place to work. Have consistently micromanaged and over-forcasted sales numbers to parent co. in France, Ceva Sante Animale, consequently, reps are not earning sales commissions they would otherwise make working for industry competitors.

Be sure to ask what the company has done to address turnover / retention seeing how 30+ reps out of 68 have left Ceva in the last 14 months.

Highly recommend looking elsewhere!
Pros
generally speaking the customers are great
Cons
Insurance Premiums are far too expensive, Not enough products including generic delayed launch and global drugs seeking FDA approval.
Overall many changes are taking place. The company is in restructure mode.
Senior Sales Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2013
Ceva has several quality sales representatives throughout the United States. The flea and tick market is absolutely saturated and it is making the Vectra line extremely difficult to penetrate continued growth with so many obstacles in the market. Ceva will need to restructure the upper management group if they plan on being a major player in the industry.
Pros
Customers are great to call on a daily basis.
Cons
There is not enough time in the day to get the key messages out to the customers.
Co-workers get along well and genuinely like one another
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJAugust 22, 2012
Over my 5+ years at Ceva I have come to truly value my co-workers. Animal healthcare attracts caring, warm personalities. My role requires tremendous organization, and the ability to foresee obstacles, and then a plan to get past or avoid the obstacles. I spent 4 years working with the sales team and was extremely happy. In my 5th year I transitioned to HR due to a reorg, so have been learning a bit about benefits, disability laws, etc. while managing the fleet lease program Much of my day is typically spent on email as much of the staff is in the field or at the main office out of state. The hardest part of my job these days is reminding staff I'm no longer in sales and they need to speak to sales about sales. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Pros
the people, close proximity to home, doing something to take care of animals, bagels on fridays
Cons
not seeing the field staff as often as i'd like

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ceva Animal Health, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9