Ceva Animal Health Employee Reviews

Management is okay, but......
Management (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 26, 2017
Ceva overall is good and they compensate fairly. They fall short on playing fairly between the sexes. They seem to have work horses in the women and lay abouts for male managers.
Pros
Salary, vacation, benefits
Cons
Diacipline, conflict resolution
Good company
Veterinarian Technician (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 26, 2016
It is a good company to work for. Made some good connections with other employees. I have grown in my knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory experience
Productive and family orientated place to work
Distribution Service Representative/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJJanuary 10, 2014
Family orientated place work, truly missed.
my most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with distributors partners.
Pros
Lots of travelling
Cons
company relocate to another state
Dedicated Individual to The Animal Health industry
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJAugust 4, 2012
Building client relationships,Motivated sales closer, Dedicated to client service,exceeding sales goals,managing a territory, muItitasker and skiller negotiator. I had a clinic that was going to bring in a competitive product instead of Vectra. Aftter speaking with the owenr he decided to go with our product. I convinced the DVM that our product was much better and can offer a great promotion at that time for his clients as well as selling him on the science of our product. This doctor decided to purchase 40 cartons of product and decided to go against our competitive product. Not only was this rewarding, but this clinic is a high volume account as well as being Vectra exclusive. I managed a territory for 3 months while my team mate was on maternity leave and exceeded expectations in all categories. To achieve my goal I worked closely with distributor partners and clinics while building relationships.