Ceva Logistics

Ceva Logistics Employer Reviews

Not a good place to work.
Auditor (Former Employee), Mount Juliet, TNJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: unprofessional work environment.
Very unprofessional staff, negative work environment. Facility is not climate controlled and there were odors in the building that were making people sick on more than one occasion. Working for CEVA in Mt. Juliet TN is definitely not recommended. It was not a good experience.
A interesting always changing atmosphere
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Franklin, WIJanuary 22, 2015
A typical day starts with the the daily line haul being unloaded and re distributed for delivery. I learned about cross docking and the efficient organization of a warehouse. We had a great staff
Enjoy working with my team.
Exports Specialist (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CAJanuary 21, 2015
I love my team, However i do believe there needs to be a more organized company and Temps should be able to be more involved and deserved similar treatment as Ceva associates.Specially Temps like myself that work hard for the company.
I came , I saw, I conquered
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: well known in the industry
I have worked for the same company for my whole logistics career. I have seen many changes - some good some bad... i choose to take with me what i have learned and continue to grow and be prosperous.
A punch the time clock do your job and go home kind of place
Dockworker, Team Lead, Contract Admin (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: being able to take classes or have a second job in the morning
Cons: lack of structure and being able to make a difference
A typical day is from 3pm-11pm. I learned to problem solve and lead a crew. I went above and beyond to make the contract more efficient, better place to work at. I was promised a promotion and benefits and after months and months I finally received half of what I was promised. Management lacked initiative, structure, and direction although the effort was there from some. Co-workers were half pleasant and upbeat, half were quite and kept to themselves. I didn't find anything particularly challenging about the jobs I held with CEVA. The best part of the job was being available in the morning and early afternoon to take classes or have a second job.
Paid off of insentives
Order Picker (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJanuary 18, 2015
Pretty good job that we got paid off of insentives, the faster we work the more we got paid. The people were also pretty good to work with.
fast passed very busy during holiday season
Staff Mark (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: being independent
Cons: i wish the job was a permanent position and not seasonal
I would work 15 hour shifts during the holiday season my day started very early and ended late. I did everything from maping out my routes contacting customers loading and unloading my truck and merchandise also I learned how to be very detailed with paper work and drivers logs.
Productive work environment but no room to grow
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), Redford, MIJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: fun halloween and christmas parties.
Cons: no room for growth
Training is not well done. They place you at another employees desk who chooses what to show and what not to show you how to do. Once you do get your position down it is a good place to work and there is great morale but there is no room to grow with the company and I often people are stuck in the same position for years.
Not Good
Quality Auditor or QA (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2015
The hours our long and they may not pay you for the hours worked. The training was also horrible. The person who trained me had only been at the job for three weeks. You have to work everyday. The hours are ten to twelve hours with only a thirty minute break.
Relaxing place to work
Data Entry Ocean Exports (Former Employee), Auburn, WAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: c
Working for Ceva Logistic was a relaxing but rewarding experience. The management and personnel work together as a team and were able to train and teach everyone.
Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Shipping/Receiving and Domestic Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Had to process orders via computer/telephone/ and computer software systems, in order to select the correct materials for shipping out to various computer companies.
Great place to work.
Shipping & Receiving Domestic Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GA - Whitsett, NCDecember 29, 2014
Inspect inbound and/or outbound freight to insure quality for customer. Assist in taking quotes, calls and calculating profit margins to save money for company. Prepare paperwork for routing and closed out files and send documents out on a timely basis. Communicate to dispatch pick-ups requested by customers in order for prompted delivery. Communicate freight status to customers.
Negotiate rates with carriers to achieve optimal margins. Build and nurture partner relationships with carrier contacts. Verify and update shipment information. Update accounts with shipment related conditions. Route, track, and investigate shipping problems and follow-up with customers for customer feedback.
Not a facility for ambitious ones to familiarize themselves with
Receiving (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXDecember 27, 2014
Pros: very nice and friendly co workers
Cons: no possibility of advancing outside of leaving the company
The culture at the Grapevine facility requires a serious overhaul. Sensitivity training would only be the beginning, as this facility lacks accountability by management, yet drives accountability for their associates. Feedback IS NOT WELCOMED, yet is told to new candidates. In other words feedback is a way that management has turned into a form of "weeding out" those that don't conform to their way of managing. Not a facility I would recommend for anyone looking to start somewhere with the possibility of advancing.
New experience for me
Commercial Driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 22, 2014
While I have driver a truck before, I had never fueled trains before. After a little training I jumped in and was out on my own. I leaned a lot form this job.
People are nice. Decent benefits
Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 17, 2014
I like working here. The pay is average, and the benefits are above average. I can work at my own pace and hours.
Great place to work with good benefits
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Lewisberry, PADecember 16, 2014
It was a good workplace and everyone was very friendly. Benefits were great.
Energetic
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXDecember 15, 2014
Pros: great people to work with, free lunches for the holidays.
Cons: management has their favorites.
Work for me at this company is usually fast paced and busy which I love. The reason why I love being here is because my day goes by quicker and there is always a challenge for me. Learning to me is most important too, I feel like the more you know the better you are regardless if your going to use what you've learned in the future or not.
Fun enviroment
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), NashvilleDecember 9, 2014
Was a nice place to work and a great company. a family environment had great benefits and i really enjoyed my time with CEVA.
prodictive and fun
Forklift Operator / Material Handler / Packer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2014
i like this company and the work there is reall awesome, especially the mangers they are very nice
Having fun and making money
Account Manager (Current Employee), Plainfield, InDecember 3, 2014
Solid company that treats employees with respect. Has provided a great work life balance and ample opportunity for growth within the system.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ceva Logistics

CEVA Logistics U.S. is a regional unit of CEVA Logistics, part of giant CEVA Group. CEVA Logistics US provides freight forwarding – Read more