CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Long days easy work
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INDecember 7, 2017
Load and unload trucks sometime worked 14 to 16 hours a day 5 days a week . Good working environment good people great job!! Going to different city all over Michigan and Indiana delivering different stuff making sure the customer was happy and satisfied with they're delivery putting a smile on most customers face making sure we enter they're home work damaging anything doing all we can do to complete our job and do a great job doing it
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Current temp so for its a good company, culture diversity, people seems nice for now.
Import Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2017
The hardest part of the job is not getting properly trained so eventually you have to learn things on your own as time goes by staff will hep you if you ask for help with something you don't understand
Pros
Everyone get along well, work life balance is not so bad.
Cons
Not the best training
A very cut throat business to work for.
Machine Operator/ Sequencing (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MODecember 4, 2017
Very poor management and if your a great and hard worker as myself you will definitely feel used and unappreciated. The hard workers are the ones who pick up all the slack and work the hardest for this company. Also the atmosphere is very horrible and there is a lot of arguing and fighting between the employees and the supervisors. Definitely good for telling you what you want to hear to get you to do any job there. Also don't get excited about working for the union at this job because the Union is a joke but good for taking your Union dues every month. Overall its not a good place to work for at all.
Pros
Shut downs for 2 weeks or more sometimes to get a break from this job.
Cons
Everything about this place is a con.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewisberry, PADecember 2, 2017
CEVA is a good place to work. The culture is safety and people oriented. I enjoyed the fast pace and the friendly atmosphere. The most difficult part of the day was adjusting to the temperature changes as warehouse offices are affected by the weather.
Pros
Fast-paced, friendly, learning environment
Cons
Office temperature fluctuates greatly, cleaning company did a poor job
nothing
Lead Forklift Operator/Freight Handler (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 28, 2017
None at this time. Stressful place to work. Low pay for mass amounts of work. Management was very selfish and didn't want to teach others how to advance or give them basic knowledge to do the job at hand. Most managers couldn't do what they were asking you to do.
it was ok to work here
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 28, 2017
I had a great experience here and learn lots of important information that will help me in future jobs as well. I would recommend this jobs to all my friends.
It was an easy job
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNNovember 27, 2017
Be ready for no xlimate control. Its a very easy job. I did alot of sitting at the computer doing work because I was pregnant when I worked there. In other departments seemed pretty easy as well.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Quiet
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 27, 2017
Would recommend working here. This is a great place if you want to move up, They promote from within and are very flexible with hours. They make working here great!
Driver
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 26, 2017
I like the option of working 4 tens -
The union has been great for me
The benefits are amazing
The bosses don't really supervise - most of the time they aren't around. Sometimes it's a pain.
The pay is low for the skills you are required to have to get the job.
Pros
Healthcare is great
Cons
The pay is low for the skills you are required to have to get the job.
Fast-paced environment with long hours.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 24, 2017
If you enjoy working 72 hrs a week and making decent money than Ceva is for you. I did enjoy the paychecks however, 72 hours a week is a lot for a single mother. Ceva is a very fast paced job inside Volkswagon, in Chattanooga, TN. They have a great cafeteria, unfortunately you don't really get enough time to order your food and eat before your rushed back to work. Depending on where you work in the plant you may have to walk a long distance. Where I was located was all the way to the rear of the main building and it was exactly a 1 mile walk and that doesn't include the walk from the parking lot.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours and lots of walking
Terrible place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNNovember 20, 2017
Employees that have been prior Dell associates are leaving Ceva because the place is mismanaged. Schedule changes occur without any notice. Most mis managed company anyone will work at.
Pros
Day you leave
Cons
Day you start
Productive work enviroment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2017
Various job duties. Learned different programs to do the job.
Most enjoyable was getting my work done, hardest part of the job, getting full co-operations from different stations around the globe.
Pros
two 15 minute breaks
Cons
n/a
It was cool.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 17, 2017
I was a temp for 2 years. I really like my co-workers and management but they could use a better HR department I really don’t have anything to say and hate that I’m forced to.
Pros
Holidays off according to school vacation
Cons
Poor HR
Ambiente de trabajo agradable.
DISTRIBUTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJNovember 17, 2017
Es un trabajo cómodo con buenos beneficios. Lo único malo es que no hay hora de salida establecida.
Pros
Seguro médico y se puede hacer mucho overtime.
Cons
No hay horario de salida
eh it was an ok job
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNNovember 16, 2017
we get there we clock in have 15 to 20 min meeting cut our forklifts on check them out and make sure they were ok to operate for the shift load and unload trailors and go home for the day
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Horrible communication
Freight Handler and Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 15, 2017
Management does not communicate well with employees. Suddenly began laying employees off and relocating. Promised jobs that did not exist. Slow paced warehouse environment. Dirty.
Pros
Paid time off. Slow paced.
Cons
No career advancement or job security
It is productive
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 14, 2017
It is fast pace and it has a environment that is easy to learn if you are willing. And the people their are very nice and the management is very helpful.
Pros
the hours are there during the busy time
Cons
The slow time time not a lot of work
Good place to work, Poor Management
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 14, 2017
this was a good place to work, great environment, excellent facilities.

Poor management under my point of view, when I quit the company started to lose a lot of big customers.
Pros
great evironment and facilities
Cons
Poor management
Not a very good place to work.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHNovember 13, 2017
Work is way harder than normal warehouses. Pay doesn't match what you should be paid in my opinion. Managers don't communicate with each other. The other hubs that ship goods in are terrible, everything is always falling over and broken. I really don't know how the company makes money if I'm being honest.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Short breaks, benefits suck, bad pay.
Good company to work for
Interim Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXNovember 12, 2017
Ceva has treated me very well over my first two years. I am proud to work for CEVA everyday. They do a great job of always going forward and keeping up with the trends of business every year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.