CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Good experience but short lived
Domestic Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, NYMarch 22, 2017
CEVA was a good experience. Met good people there. Was quite pleased with the salary. The workload was heavy, but I enjoy keeping busy. If it weren't for me being laid off, I would have loved to remain at this company.
Good environment
Administrative Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXMarch 21, 2017
busy environment
some great managers to work with and others just take advantage and credit for work you have done. my most enjoyable part of the job was working my coworkers and meeting a lot of new faces when drivers would show up for their daily pick ups or drop offs of merchandise.
Pros
a lot of work to stay busy
Cons
no benefits for part time
Stayed busy but not organized
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 20, 2017
They was off track alot, they was very unorganized. The work place has a decent atmosphere. The trucks were behind alot. People would take longer breaks and make everyone else behind.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
learned alot with the distribution center
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMarch 20, 2017
good company but there were a lot of obstacles that all of us as a team had to figure out. I learned a lot from this company hopefully will take what I learned and use it in other jobs.
Pros
made lot of overtime during peak season they paid for our lunch
Cons
not enough breaks in 8 hour period
Overall a very structured company
Process Improvement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 20, 2017
A busy facility that needs to be reevaluated in order to achieve the primary goals of the company as a whole. The employees want to make their job better, but unfortunately, for the particular facility I worked in, the supervisors AND management need EXTENSIVE training! Overall, the company structure seems to be a positive one, I learned a great deal. I hope that they follow in the ways of the other CEVA facilities across the globe.
Pros
Flexible schedule, always something to do, employees are great
Cons
Management needs training
Challenging dead lines in a fast paced environment
Material Handler Lead (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMarch 19, 2017
Daily challenge of processing all orders in a timely manner to satisfy customer needs. Together we all worked as a team to achieve success.The most challenging part of the job is to keep up up with the priority orders that constantly fall in all day.The best part of the day is knowing we accomplished all tasks on time .
Pros
stable 40 hour week
Cons
last minute mandotory over time
Productive and fun place to work.
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2017
I got to investigate claim and settled customer claim. Management was available for consulate on claims if needed. Employer made you feel welcome. One of the most enjoyable temp job i had.
Pros
Lunch was onsite
Cons
The job was temporary.
Nice place to work at
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewisberry, PAMarch 17, 2017
Good, comfortable environment, great people to work with, fast paced environments, training was excellent and efficient. Good vibes and people.The benefits were great. They gave money towards your HSA account. It greatly depends on who you work for (as most places) but if you find the right people the opportunities are endless
Good place to work.
LEAD FORKLIFT OPERATOR 2ND SHIFT (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMarch 16, 2017
Its a good place to work really work you and they push you to do your best. Nice supervisors and management. High end merchandise. A all around nice place to work.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Only one brake
local
Commercial Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Walbridge, OHMarch 16, 2017
it was an experience i will not repeat anytime . I am an otr guy not a local driver. Get up at three am drive 45 min to work up to detriot by 6am two laps detriot to walbridge
Pros
home daily
Cons
unpredictable schedule
productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMarch 15, 2017
constantly working pace. Hardest part of the job was moving them boxes. I learned that its not about the work environment but it's about the type of person you are that can make you successful. The most enjoyable part about the job was the managers, they were very respectful and understanding.
Pros
work place environment
Cons
short break
Fun place to work
Driver CDL-A (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 15, 2017
Great work environment. Low compensation with no room for advancement. I would definitely rate this as one of my favorite places to work based on staff alone.
Pros
Limited supervision and micro management
Cons
No room for growth
Unprofessional work environment
Consultant/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 12, 2017
Horrible management, workplace culture unprofessional, turnover rate high, profanity spoken from management/employees, no structure, unsafe workplace
Contract Logistics
Purchasing/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAMarch 10, 2017
Good company to work for if contract logistics is what you're looking for. Different sites handle multiple contracts. Some schedule flexibility and good benefits.
Productive, solid work.
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 9, 2017
I was great with people and delivering all of their goods into the home, the goods insisted of anything purchased from best buy and we delivered. .
Hard working job
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLMarch 7, 2017
This was a difficult job that taught me how to use a lot of computer programs. It also taught me how to work quickly, and efficient. The hardest part of the job was I had to lift a lot of boxes that were heavy, so it required me to lift all shift. Another thing is that i had to be standing for a lot of hours. I was also prone to a work injury because of all the heavy lifting and the mechanical work. The enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers, we tried to make the job fun.
Pros
Learned a lot of computer programming systems
Cons
Heavy lifting
Unbalanced Planning Schedule
Operations Logistic Manager/Inventory (Current Employee) –  Newark, CAMarch 6, 2017
Multi-task environment with many projects and changes. Need to have positive attitude and willing make updates on process changes to align with projects for continuous improvement.
Pros
Salary employees are paid for weekend work
Cons
many unscheduled weekend work
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAMarch 6, 2017
not the easiest warehouse work but there is definatly enough work to go around at the end of the year also known as peak season. lots of overtime to go around.
lack of management
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMarch 5, 2017
horrible company to work could work a whole day then come in the next day just to be sent home as soon as you walk management is horrible no one ever knows your suppose to do when you get there so they just will randomly put you some where,
Pros
Cons
lack of job stabiltiy
A Global Company
Shipping Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2017
CEVA is a growing company, I have been with this company for over 10 years. The company does promote from within, only to a certain level. Many hours are required depending on contract.
Pros
Global Contracts
Cons
Difficult to maintain balance of life and work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.