CFG Health Network Employee Reviews

Dont work for cfg
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 11, 2018
The most unprofessional place I have ever worked. This company was very unprofessional, HR, management was very unprofessional there was no growth for my skills or professionalism while at CFG.
Pros
Cons
Dont work there
Not worth the headache
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 2, 2018
CFG is very disorganized, starting from the top and trickling down. There's alack of communication between the departments which can add to the already stressful day to day tasks. The pay seems to be reasonable until you get into the position and feel like you're being under paid for the amount of work that is to be done. Proceed with caution.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation doesn't add up to the amount of stress you go through
Hostile work environment
Access center eep (Current Employee) –  New jerseyNovember 11, 2017
Access center is unbearable to work in. Everyone wants to be on charge. Management feeds into the hostile environment. And knows nothing about how the program works. Do work in the access center. You will regret it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management and coworkers
Very Stressful
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJ 08053September 6, 2017
No support from coworkers. Management was never there, he worked from home in Florida and used email and text messages to communicate. There was no assimilation. They put me in charge of the help desk, and my coworkers were very insolent, and not very cooperative, as if they did not want me there. They told me many others had also failed at this position. The were obtuse, and pushed back at everything I asked. I was forced to find answers on my own.
A little more help an cooperation from coworkers would have been nice.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Lack of training
Love my job
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJMay 9, 2017
The Company is great to work for, paid holidays and vacations. Social gathering on the outside. I learn how to work together to be a team players everyday
Pros
no pressure, free food and parking, and social gathering on the outside
Cons
need more holidays
Unprofessional
LPN (Former Employee) –  Btidgeton, NjApril 30, 2017
The most unprofessional place I have ever worked. From the vulgar nurses to the hear no evil see no evil mentality from management. If you didn't train yourself then you basically got no training, was told jump in. What a joke. Staff turn over is crazy. If you want to gamble with your nursing license then work here but if you value all that you worked hard for stay as far away as you can.
Day to Day JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 19, 2017
Day to Day JOB, to many politics with management. Not a place for growth just a place to make 80 hours weekly to get paid. see other CFG sites for work options
good company
Drug and Alcohol Counselor (Former Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJFebruary 6, 2017
good management. professional experience ok. work place. I liked the company and what I did.
I had ok benefits and coverage too.
Pros
good staff
Cons
short breaks
Awful Management & hostile work environment
Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJDecember 2, 2016
The work in and of itself wasn't bad. Its the back biting co-workers and the management that ruined it for me. Manager is a control freak. When they want to "discuss" your work they call you in the office and in 3's they attack your work performance which according to them is never good enough. They never call you in to praise your work! Pay is low. I never had a problem with the officers nor the inmates! Only my co-workers and managers! High employee turn around. Most newer employees only last about a year. And Hippa? What's that?! Not a good company to work for. At least not at the Mays Landing correctional facility its not. I gave more than my all and it still wasn't good enough. Short staffed too.
Pros
Pay day
Cons
low pay, hostile work environment
Great workplace
Medical Director (Current Employee) –  Somerville, NJOctober 26, 2016
Work culture matters, when you have right people to work with it makes it fun to work. Co-workers are great and respectful.

Hardest part is, as always, the patients.
What I learned: administrative side of the medical field.
Social Worker
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 10, 2016
I have enjoyed working as a corrections Social Worker, but not for this company, you don't get paid well for the amount of work you do, and corporate could care less about you,yearly raises are up to 3%. There is no overtime and you case load is about 300 inmates per social worker, and when someone leaves the job they take months to hire someone else so your case load doubles. The best part about this job was getting to know my co-workers and being able to provide the best service to the inmates. Any company is better then this one. If you are thinking about applying ask lots of questions. A typical day at work is doing intakes in the morning, filling away releases, daily meetings, answering phone calls, setting inmates up with rehabs, talking to attorneys, judges, probation officers, and families.
in the afternoon you meet with the inmates assigned to you.
provide medical attention to clients
Medical Scheduler/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lambertville, NJMay 10, 2016
provided medical attention to clients on daily basis, learned about corrections and medical staff and challenges of working in corrections
Great place to work.
RN, Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJDecember 4, 2014
Great place to work. Offers great pay and benefits. Opportunity for transfers are limited.
Average
Systems/Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJNovember 27, 2014
Work was in a decent office. Most of the staff were friendly. On-call duty was in a rotation. Management was fair. The hardest part of the job was the on-call duties. The easiest part of the job was the daily help desk duties.
Horrible Management!!!!!!
LPN (Former Employee) –  NjOctober 22, 2014
Staff worked hard to assist with transition to CFG and never received as much as a thank you. Management was beyond incompetent and did not have the credentials even hold their positions!!!!! Forget about any type of compromise. There's no flexibility with that company. They let a lot of good nurse's go because of management's egos. You were only in their good graces if you had your lips plastered to their rear ends. Numerous staff complained about one nurse in particular who had the bedside manner of the devil's spawn but not only was nothing done about it, it was kept from eyes and ears in the corporate office.
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
Too many to list
great compensation
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Marlton, njApril 24, 2014
this is a great company for advancement. they trust their employess and do not micro manage the managers. great compensation but work environment is not always safe because its a correctional nursing position.
Pros
great pay, room for advancement
Cons
unsafe environment
Growth Opportunity
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJDecember 10, 2013
Potential to move up in company. Tuition reimbursement available.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
You can not leave the grounds once you are there.
great company. love the enviroment.
Schedule Clerk- Biller (Current Employee) –  NJAugust 27, 2013
very friendly staff. working never felt like a hassle. every day was a learning experience.
Hudson County NJ
Medical Records Clerk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kearny, NJJuly 22, 2013
• Creates, route, and maintain medical charts of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement & US Marshals inmates at the Hudson County Correctional Center
• Generate scheduling for medical staff
• Review medical records for completeness, assembled records into standard order, and files records in designated areas according to applicable
Alphabetic and numeric filing system
• Compiled statistical data, such as admissions, discharges, deaths, and types of treatment given using Catalyst system for Management
• Processing of Co-Pay of inmates using Keefe System, Locates, signs out, and delivers medical records requested by the State of New Jersey
What you learned
LPN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 13, 2013
I have learned how to work with difficult patients who can sometimes make my work difficult. I learned how to enjoy my profession and not allow anyone to make my life difficult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CFG Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7