CFI

CFI United States Employee Reviews

Laborer and Demolition work at CFI
laborer/demolition (Former Employee), woodbridge VirginiaJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good pay and good hours
Cons: the distance from my house
The work day would start at six in the morning and I would sweep floors, remove floor tile, remove trash, place fire proof insulation in the ceiling, and put in ceiling tile. For the demolition work the electrician and I would remove old conduit pipes and wiring from the ceiling so the electrician can replace them with new ones. I learned to use power tools, how electricity moves through a building, and how to put fire proof insulation in the ceiling. The task given to us were clear and concise and other workers were helpful in showing me how to do them. My co workers were helpful and knowledgeable of the work that was being done. The hardest part of the job was the fire proof insulation which would get on you and make you itch while placing it in the ceiling in the summer air. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my direct contribution to a new cafeteria in a school and doing a variety of task to complete that.
N/A
Shop Foreman (Former Employee), Lakeland,FLAugust 4, 2014
Nice place to work and put in long hours but another job opportunity came along.
Some days better than others.
Assembler/ Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 6, 2014
Pros: tips
Cons: sometime no lunch and no insurance
The day begins with pulling of the orders for assembling that day.I have learned how to follow directions well in putting things together which have helped in my personal life. management is iffy at best.I have worked with a few of the same coworkers for 15 years. Hardest part of the job is working hard everyday and not knowing when or if a raise is coming.The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to interact with different people everyday.
Truck Loader (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2014
okay job alot of hard work time go by fast pay was low but okay at the time
Fast paced, high standards for little pay.
Assembly / Press Operator (Former Employee), Rainbow City, ALMarch 11, 2014
Pros: owner is generous during holidays, is a good starter job to entry level manufacturing and experience.
Cons: very little chance of advancement, and/or raises.
High expectations on the employees from management, and if able to achieve all supervisors production quotas no recognition will be received, work load will escalate. Raises will be issued at supervisors determination which can never be met.
Great place to work if you like Timeshare
Sales/Marketing - Welcome Center Manager (Former Employee), Branson, MODecember 2, 2013
I liked working here because everyday was a new day. No two days are the same. I learned a lot of customer service skills and how to manage time and people. It was a very fast paced and stressful environment but easily managed if you are good at managing your time.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CANovember 1, 2013
hard but fast-paced work, overall good place to build some muscle.
Great to be you own boss
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2013
Pros: be your own boss
Cons: no benefits
This is a great job if you enjoy driving. You are a contracted employee with no benefits.
Cfi
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ocoee, FLJune 11, 2013
Pros: great food
Cons: managers
it was great there. i loved everything about the company.The manager there lisa was amazing. She was always wiiling to help out whatever she can do
Metro PCS was a great place to work. All the staff was very professional and great to work with. They also had functions at all holidays.
Construction Field Inspector (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMarch 7, 2013
Pros: very good pay and a very plesant place to be employed.
Cons: i really don't have anything negative to say about the company.
My typical day at Metro included driving 200 - 300 miles per day going from one cell site to the next looking over the contractors work and completly inspecting the site. I also had a chance to work in the office building folders for the IRS in case of an audit. Everyone in management was very kind and always wanted to help if there was something that you needed to know. I loved working there and was said to leave after the completion of the build.
Exiting and knowledgable.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Based out of New YorkMarch 1, 2013
Pros: working for myself.
Cons: traveling more than i would like.
The most enloyable part of my job is meeting new people and seeing the difference the job I do makes.
Fast paced enviroment
Fundraiser (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: great spiffs
Cons: telemarketing
Called people to fund raise for local police and fire department. How state programs are funded. Typical management and coworkers. Hardest part was getting donators to hear you out. Helping better my comunity was the best part.
Great company to work for
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: traffic
no longer w/ company due to going back to doing hair but was a great source of income when i needed it
Productive, fast pace, great training
Front Desk Mgr/ Guest Services Mgr (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: glass ceiling
Check in and out guest on a daily basis
All about Timeshare
I was part of Management so I was great
My co-workers were great
Not having enough rooms
Helping making the guest vacation great
Great job, loved it.
Packing and Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Fenton, MIJuly 4, 2012
Pros: easy work
Advancement was great, as long as you learn everything it is easy to move up in this company.
Great place to work depending on your position
Telecommunication (Former Employee), OcoeeMarch 14, 2012
Pros: can be used as a stepping stone, for a future position in another company.
Cons: the timeshare industry is slowly going away, so this job might be around for a long time.
Great place to work depending on your position with the company.