Cfl Employee Reviews

Unreliable
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 8, 2016
I get to work and organize my desk for the day. I make phone calls for hours. Its not hard to do, but the management was very unreliable. Everyone in the work place was uncommunicative. Things never gone done on time or done at all. There was a lot of disrespect and drama. It was a very hostile environment towards the end of my employment. The business wasn't prospering because its employers and employees couldn't make helpful changes simply because of lack of effort.
Pros
Off my feet all day
Cons
Immature management
good place to work.
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WASeptember 1, 2016
I drove truck for this company and they were good to work for loading and unloading was my least favorite part of this job. ability to drive was my favorite part of this job
Great Workplace
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJuly 12, 2016
Gain a lot of experience there, i love the ladies i worked with. The company was very family oriented. My manager and my supervisor really cared about us.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Low Pay rates
Productive and fun building unity
Pro Athlete (Former Employee) –  Canada, KYApril 25, 2016
Grateful for the opportunity to get better everyday I learned how to persevere through adversity. I've built really good friendships over the years from the demanding lifestyle we lived as athletes. The hardest part was definitely overcoming adversity,but indeed the greatest part was succeeding from it all..
work with clothes designer as her assistant. Was not an easy place to work.
Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cornelius, NCApril 8, 2013
Alot of emailing to China and other overseas factories to work with fabrics, color, etc.
I learned much about how clothing is designed, made, and manufactured.
I had one difficult co worker and two other women that were wonderful
Hardest part of my job was never knowing what new task I would be given and if I could do it in a timely manor as I had never been in any clothing design position
Most enjoyable part of my job was learning to work with people overseas and getting to know their culture. They would come to the U.S. for meeting and I was in constant email contact with them so it was very interesting.
Pros
learning to work in a different field
Cons
learning how to touble shoot in a field were most spoke chinese
fun working place
Loader (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CADecember 5, 2012
I learned how to work in a big team. I learned how to unlead the trucks and how to manage to use my skills in this type of job.
Great place to work, friendly enviroment, positive...
CARE TAKER (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 26, 2012
Great place to work, allways positive... Working with the people I help oin a everyday basis is rewarding in its own ways.
Pros
positive