CFLane Employee Reviews in United States

I have some new lifelong friends
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TX 75234July 28, 2016
I worked there for over a year and a half, As always there were a couple of situations but overall we had good support from upper management along with a good sense of teamwork. I left because another company with better pay and an overall better opportunity for advancement.
Pros
tight nit group always working to help each other out.
nice overall place to work
Maints supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2016
the work place has a nice pool and and a nice Buisness center and has a pool table and a nice gym.I am the maintenance supervisor for the property that i live on But I was a Traveler Sr Service Manager for 17 months and i enjoyed that being able to go to different property's for a few weeks at a time and then going to another property.
Pros
enjoy working with the management team here
Cons
hard to find help so far out of Atlanta
Great!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2016
Cflane knows how to treat their employees. Best of all to take care and appreciate them. They pay for bonus and commissions and renewals. Their regional at that time was so nice and extremely helpful and caring towards her employees.
Former Employee
Lease Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, LAMay 20, 2016
CF Lane is a good benefit, but the Manager that they put in charge are horrible, I have witness and reported to upper management on how they treat there residents, they are racial, and very unprofessional and upper manager does not do anything. The Manager/the others that are in place to run the business, they is so confidence that they won't ever get caught for the wrong that they do, manager sit around and talk all of the employees with each other. And a lot of the resident can't report anything because they don't have to corporate off. If upper management would find sometimes out and and select five resident that has been living there for a while and just ask about there office staff, and watch the results.I would not let my dog work or stay there, and they have some great looking apartment. Please do not be deceive! HORRIBLE
Benefits
Cons
Managers can discriminate against anyone they wants to.
Mismanagement
Property Manger (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 25, 2016
Those I've dealt with are extremely rude and not willing to help. It takes days to receive a response and then you get blamed for that task not getting completed when you had to wait for approval that never came.
Must be able to deal with public.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 28, 2016
It is an ok place to work. However, it is a large older complex that does require a lot of upkeep. Must work on call hours that sometime can be long and costly.
Primary job is to turn apartments for new residence. There is a lot of turn around of residents.
Not organized
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIMarch 16, 2016
The pay was hourly plus commission, which was good. But training was unorganized and delayed, I had to wait almost 45 days before I was given computer access to any of the programs required to complete any assigned work.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Accepted position based on accounts payable position once properties seperated, but once they were the position was eliminated.
Good Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 31, 2015
Work was a peaceful and supportive place to work. I worked with a good group of people. I really enjoyed working at the property. The resident were great for the condition that they were dealt and had to deal with.
Great work/life balance but no job security
Senior Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2015
If you are looking for a stable company with job security look else where. If you are looking to grow also look else where. This company has a very high turn over rate. Here today and gone tomorrow should be their motto.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
job security
Needs respect for employees with disability's.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Winchester vaOctober 16, 2015
I like cflane lots of good benefits, nice residents, like family. Nice town. Had issues with supervisor, has unreasonable expectations. Belittle people. Doesn't respect you as a person. Doesn't consider, situation. In instances that happen. Disputes. I worked there since 97. And he was there 3 months. And pushed me out of door,
Pros
Good health benefits, bonases
Cons
Strict rules, supervisor ocd
Growth and development
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 27, 2015
Insanity in the office
Lack of support
Lack of Support
Staff - needed tremendous guidance
Taking care and satisfying our clients
The residents!
fun workplace
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2015
Great company to work for and the morals of the company are great. The company has company gatherings and awards to honor people who are exceeding.
Unprofessionalism at its best!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  TXJuly 11, 2015
This was a pretty good company when I first started working here but I have witnessed swift deterioration!!!! Most of the people that I have worked with in this company have left within a year or two. When a company can't maintain employees that speaks very HIGHLY of what type of company it is. When changes are made you will not be trained on how to do things in person but told to go online and complete training on top of an already heavy workload. Furthermore, the training posted online is nothing like the programs or scenarios that you will face in reality. Regionals take absolutely no responsibility for anything but instead blame overworked and underpaid apartment managers for lack of training. Upper management does not hold lower employees at a high regard, and the "open-door" policy is non-existent since you can never get anyone to reply when you try to address concerns and issues with management or HR, and if they do respond it is in a very UNPROFESSIONAL manner. If you are looking for a position that offers personal and professional growth and you want to be respected as a employee, follow my advice and do NOT work for this company!
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
Unprofessional Upper Management, lack of training and support.
Run Away Quickly
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2015
Throughout my 16 year property management career, I had heard so many bad things about Lane. Everyone from Leasing Consultants to Vice Presidents. I didn't listen to them and went to work there as a Property Manager. Big mistake. The predominantly female upper management was typically unsupportive and down right condescending. Not an atmosphere that promotes anything towards their best assets, their employees. Do NOT work there, unless you are new to the industry, in which case you won't know what it's like to work for a good PM company.
Pros
Salary and Benefits
Cons
Upper Management
Great company to work for, great training, salary and incentives.
Leasing Agent/Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2015
Really enjoyed my time working for this company, I learned a lot and was able to advance rapidly without any issues. The pay scale was right on line with your qualifications. There were quarterly sales meetings that could be very rewarding if you did your job to the best of your ability.
Pros
Bonus incentives
Cons
Can be stressful and very competitive at times
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
As a Property Manger with Cflane I was able to get great direction to move forward with my career path.The company understood the job procedures and enforce them at all times. The hours were long at times but worth working for this company.
Pros
The team work
Cons
Was not able to stay on due to management change
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAFebruary 10, 2015
Great Company! I moved to Florida for a change in my life. At this time the company has no properties in Clearwater/Largo/ or Tampa.
Pros
great company
come back to the area
Property Manger (Former Employee) –  mdJanuary 31, 2015
I wish you had more properties in my area. great team I worked with that worked allot of hours for the company. They rarely was asked to come to work and did just for the team work.
Pros
job security: advancement: great team
Cons
more on hands management
I enjoyed that atmosphere I was able to create with residents and potential move-ins.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 29, 2015
I learned multiple documentation procedures
including
background checks
credit score inquiries
asset and reference verification
Tax Credit and PHA accredited procedures
Pros
over time
real estate is not as busy as it use to be
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 4, 2015
You are your own boss when your an agent
Other agents were friendly