CFLane Employee Review

Assistant Property Manager / Compliance
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  North CharlestonJune 16, 2014
As an Assistant Property Manager for a tax credit, housing and conventional property with 309 units; it has been rewarding and for filling to learn and maintain and a relationship of Professionalism for Barony Place and Phoenix residents. Since becoming a member of Lane Management where we had 88 Red Memos; it has been my main responsibility to maintain and process all recertification and new lease yearly. Maintaining standards set by both Lane Management and the SC State Housing Authority. Performed duties as an Assistant Manager to the Property Manager to include but not limited to maintaining residents files for more that 309 resident and units, assist residents with new lease and move – ins, renewal process, and community concerns. Perform unit by unit inspection, prepare and deliver the monthly newsletter, late letters, provide a market survey, prepare and submit Quarterly Report to Compliance of for the SC State Housing Finance and Development, enter payment of rent into One Site, Mail lease renewal letters, Prepare Traffic reports, Turn on and off lights in vacates or show units, check messages, Prepare office daily for open, Enter work orders into the computer, and replace keys in key lock box if needed. Enter new move ins into One Site as well as intent to vacate notices. Provide and maintain a fiduciary relationship for and or with Lane Management.; it while performing professional administrative duties.

The hardest part of my duties would have been the compliance with state tax credit files.

The most enjoyable and rewarding part was helping people.
  more... Both residents, staff and prospects. No matter how stressful the day at the end of the day I was able to assist someone and provide customer satisfaction via leasing.  less
Pros
incentives
Cons
overload of files at times and no assistance

Other CFLane Employee Reviews

Great company overall
Recreational Director/Community Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 30, 2017
I worked for CF for four years. I loved the company culture, and the fact that corporate/upper management was so down to Earth and approachable. Upper management really made you feel like they valued their employees.
Pros
benefits, PTO time, upper management treated us like real people
Cons
poor work/life balance, hard to move up
awesome managment and staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 29, 2017
work work work - get paid
manager was very knowledgeable very concerned for residents and employees. Always teaching and improving made you feel good about coming to work
Pros
all employees at property