CFLane Employee Review

Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tow, TXFebruary 8, 2013
I was responsible for the inbound and outbound calls while providing protenial new residents with detailed information.I scheuled daily appointments for potential new residents.I also ran reports on a daily basis .I learned how to articulate a ray of reports to ensure a successful business day.
Pros
the part i enjoyed most about the job was finding the new resident a place they could call home.
Cons
the most difficult part of the job was advising the potenial new residents of thier decline status

Other CFLane Employee Reviews

Great company overall
Recreational Director/Community Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 30, 2017
I worked for CF for four years. I loved the company culture, and the fact that corporate/upper management was so down to Earth and approachable. Upper management really made you feel like they valued their employees.
Pros
benefits, PTO time, upper management treated us like real people
Cons
poor work/life balance, hard to move up
awesome managment and staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 29, 2017
work work work - get paid
manager was very knowledgeable very concerned for residents and employees. Always teaching and improving made you feel good about coming to work
Pros
all employees at property