CFM

CFM Employee Reviews

A real team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAJuly 14, 2014
Working with CfM was like working in a real team. Everyone supported everyone else. Everyone encouraged everyone else. The hardest part of the job was picking up on some of the reports required, but the best part of the job was that all the employees (management as well as staff) were quick and willing to jump in and lend a hand and never asked anything of you that they wouldn't willingly do themselves.
One of the best companies I have worked for
Ground equipment Mechanic and Line Tech (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 3, 2014
Great place to work. I was able to grown and learn so much in the diesel field working for this company.
assistant manager, bakery program mentor
Assistant Manager / Cook Supervisor (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJanuary 6, 2014
Working in a jail setting was a new challenge for me. It wasn't the inmates that were a problem to deal with. They gave me respect and I gave them respect. Rather it was the environment, the jaded people who worked there, and the way that the kitchen employees thought that it was their job to punish the inmates.
I learned job costing.
Accounting Technician (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 30, 2013
The hardest part of the job was the monthly inventory of the warehouse.
valve repair company
valve Technician (Former Employee), Elgin, ILOctober 23, 2013
highly skilled & efficient sub contractor for Exelon at diagnosing & repairing valves that are critical to the operation of the Nuclear Plant
sometimes fast paced,but never boring.
class 2 booth specialist (Current Employee), Warren, MIJuly 19, 2013
Pros: good pay, no cost ins. full time work.
Cons: no overtime.
cfm,, is really a good company to work for, they provide full time work,paid vacations,holidays,and personal time. they also provide medical,and dental with no cost to the employees. cfm actually provides a living for a lot of familys. im still employeed there,and not looking to leave.
Owner
owner (Former Employee), Deerfield, IL.April 15, 2013
Custom new construction HVAC installation
Managed employees and office
Great learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Westlake Village, CAFebruary 28, 2013
At this job I started out as a receptionist then after a couple of months move in to working with excel spread sheets, pulling reports for conference call with Microsoft. Making sure all shipment were on there way and if lost researching to find out where they were. I also help in file room. The people who I worked with were great. We all worked together to get the job done.
Loading and unloading semi trucks
Shipping and reciveing. (Former Employee), Huntington, INMay 16, 2012
Pros: first shift work
Cons: not much chance for good pay
Typical day was spent unloading semi trucks,and also loading product to ship to customers. I learned to use a hand held scaner to keep track of incomming and out going product. I enjoyed my job very much and love all the people I worked with.The hardest part of my job was finding space to store all the fireplaces. The best part was all the people,I got to work with, and driving a fork truck! Loved it!

About CFM

CFM manufactures in two product categories: Hearth and Heating Products and Barbecue and Outdoor Products. Hearth and Heating – Read more