CFM Employee Reviews in United States

having the chance to meet and work with good people
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Childersburg, ALAugust 24, 2015
i learned and viewed how paper is made at Bowater/the new Resolute paper mill. CFM is contracted into Bowater/the new Resolute and what i liked most about this job was being able to come in each day and talk to my co workers. everyone employeed at resolute that i met are caring,concerned and willing to be my friend or make me feel welcome at their place of employment. the cfm manager was hardly ever at resolute and showed partiality to my coworkers employeed by cfm. the hardest part about the job is when maintenance worked on the elevator and i had to carry trash and cleaning supplies up and down four flights of stairs and akso being promoted to supervisor and given a 9.00 an hour raise by the cfm manager but finding out after my second pay day after i was promoted that the cfm manager lied about my raise and id been working a more difficult job for 7.65 . the same amount id always made. i was warned by previouse cfm employees that worked there as i started to keep up with my hours and anything to do with money as in a raise because cfm are bad at not paying correctly. im surely going to miss working with all the resolute employees though.
Pros
n/a
Cons
cheating employees out of earned pay, no breaks or healthcare coverage
A real team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAJuly 14, 2014
Working with CfM was like working in a real team. Everyone supported everyone else. Everyone encouraged everyone else. The hardest part of the job was picking up on some of the reports required, but the best part of the job was that all the employees (management as well as staff) were quick and willing to jump in and lend a hand and never asked anything of you that they wouldn't willingly do themselves.
Loading and unloading semi trucks
Shipping and reciveing. (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INMay 16, 2012
Typical day was spent unloading semi trucks,and also loading product to ship to customers. I learned to use a hand held scaner to keep track of incomming and out going product. I enjoyed my job very much and love all the people I worked with.The hardest part of my job was finding space to store all the fireplaces. The best part was all the people,I got to work with, and driving a fork truck! Loved it!
Pros
first shift work
Cons
not much chance for good pay
sometimes fast paced,but never boring.
class 2 booth specialist (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIJuly 19, 2013
cfm,, is really a good company to work for, they provide full time work,paid vacations,holidays,and personal time. they also provide medical,and dental with no cost to the employees. cfm actually provides a living for a lot of familys. im still employeed there,and not looking to leave.
Pros
good pay, no cost ins. full time work.
Cons
no overtime.
Great learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 28, 2013
At this job I started out as a receptionist then after a couple of months move in to working with excel spread sheets, pulling reports for conference call with Microsoft. Making sure all shipment were on there way and if lost researching to find out where they were. I also help in file room. The people who I worked with were great. We all worked together to get the job done.
assistant manager, bakery program mentor
Assistant Manager / Cook Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJanuary 6, 2014
Working in a jail setting was a new challenge for me. It wasn't the inmates that were a problem to deal with. They gave me respect and I gave them respect. Rather it was the environment, the jaded people who worked there, and the way that the kitchen employees thought that it was their job to punish the inmates.
It was an experience
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 3, 2014
I really learned a lot in this role. I was doing consumer collections and then went into B2B.
One of the best companies I have worked for
Ground equipment Mechanic and Line Tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 3, 2014
Great place to work. I was able to grown and learn so much in the diesel field working for this company.
valve repair company
valve Technician (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILOctober 23, 2013
highly skilled & efficient sub contractor for Exelon at diagnosing & repairing valves that are critical to the operation of the Nuclear Plant
I learned job costing.
Accounting Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 30, 2013
The hardest part of the job was the monthly inventory of the warehouse.
Owner