Chamberlin Edmonds

Chamberlin Edmonds Employer Reviews

Most enjoyable part of job
Healthcare Representative (Current Employee), Toledo, OHOctober 7, 2014
I really enjoy working for Chamberlin Edmonds and helping people from all walks of life. I work hard and I am a dedicated employee. I take my job responsibilities seriously, and I enjoy what I do.
Rewards Helping Those In Need
Health Care Representative (Current Employee), Hazard, KYOctober 6, 2014
Pros: helping people.
Cons: not being able to assist.
What I enjoy most about this job is helping people. I screen self pay patients for state and federal programs such as Medicaid and Disability. If found eligible then I process all the paperwork and assist the patient in obtaining any needed verification to complete the application so that the patient may receive much needed benefits. I am able to get – more... personal with patients and speak of financial and medical information. I enjoy helping ease some of the financial burdens and worries. – less
Company May be better now they were bought out
Field Representative/Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 8, 2014
Company had its ups and down, overall not a bad organization but they were on the brink of being sold as I was leaving so adjustments have more than likely been made.
Large Christmas Party
Invoicing Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2014
Pros: management would buy lunch from time to time
Cons: two (2) fifteen minutes (15) breaks
I came to this company from GE Capital in 2003 and I learn to work in the Healthcare Industry. It was a small company at first and now we have thousand of employees all over the world. On a good day we balance out and mail out invoices and making sure all claims were entered in the system were correct. The job had a lot of stress but at the end of the – more... day everything was fine. We were able to work from home when we had doctor's appointments or snow days. So we all enjoyed that, and I have worked with the same people for eleven (11) years. – less
Don't waste your time
Health Care Rep (Former Employee), FloridaAugust 26, 2014
Cons: work 50-60 hours per week, no overtime pay just expected due to being salary
over worked and under paid, micro managed, poor management, too much paperwork.
Love making a difference in peoples lives
Resolve Application Specialist (Current Employee), Bend, ORAugust 10, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Cons: never enough time in the day
Attention to detail is extremely important ~ on a daily basis deal with life & death situations ~ work with the hospital staff ~ state employees ~ federal employees ~ also co workers ~
I love helping people & making a difference in their lives.
I work on the computer & multi line phones daily ~ work with the hospital system ~ state program ~ & Chamberlin – more... Edmonds programs ~ also work with word & excel ~
I make my goals & bonus every quarter ~
Read medical documents daily ~
Early to work ~ – less
Health Care Representative
Health Care Representative (Former Employee), Eugene, ORAugust 3, 2014
CEA is an interesting company to work for. Every day is exciting. Fast paced work environment with lots of interaction with clients. Management difficult to work with due to high case loads and inability to realize expectations vs reality. However, enjoyed my time with the company. Had a strong local team.
Great place if you are complacent
Resolve application specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 29, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: no room for advancement
No room for advancement, management is a joke, the company is running out of money.
Helping people
Team Lead- Health Care Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: helping those get assistance
Cons: micro-managed all the time
Management wasn't that great; learned medicaid/disability guidelines; time-sensitive job; great co-workers
Fast Paced Work Environment - Work with Good People
Health Care Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: no room for advancement.
I typical work day includes reviewing patient information to obtain medical benefits through state and federal programs. Criteria is changing constantly. Must be able to work quickly and think on your feet. Work is becoming more computerized.
very rewarding and challenging at times
Resolve Application Specialist (Current Employee), OregonJuly 2, 2014
Management was great. The job is very rewarding when you are able to help those in need.
N/A
Field Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KyJune 25, 2014
The compensation and hours were standard. My co workers were amazing. But the management was well below par.
Great Culture
analyst (Current Employee), atlantaJune 23, 2014
Great company, Great work life Balance, great benefits
• Responsibilities include analyzing client data trends against contractual agreements with results as appropriate
• Promote Client - team interaction and communication
• Participated in cross functional roles
• Maintain data request documents; work with company partners regarding the retrieval, – more... extraction and transmittal of client data files.
• Analyze and map client data to company standards, assist in defining requirements.
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
• Develops and delivers client training as appropriate
• Develop relationships with client personnel
• Develop and delivered client training, summaries
• Leads meetings and communicates to the Client Leadership team and Project team with the right level of information
• Communicates and applies project standards
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our client
• Consistently meets or exceeds expectations set in the Roles and responsibility
• Participated in daily Scrum meetings
• Work closely with the creative teams to document the customer experience through the business requirements
• Understanding of SQL and FTPs
• Hands on experience using flow charts
• Highly analytical and methodical – less
Just ok place to work
Department Support Specialist (Current Employee), Oceanport, NJMay 6, 2014
Pros: flexibility and good benefits
Cons: low compensation and no opportunities to move up
The company provides good healthcare and they are very flexible. However, managements do not promote employees and there is not much room for advancement. Also there is a bias against promoting people who are not bilingual in Spanish.
CEA
Resolve Application Specialist (Current Employee), Manchester, NHApril 7, 2014
Pros: able to assist people daily
Cons: contracted work, contract can be ended
I love what I do. I have learned a great deal about the complexity of the Medicaid system. I now understand the requirements and the lengthy amount of paperwork involved. The hardest part of my job is getting people to provide the documentation needed to have the application processed. Without the documentation applications close over and over. The – more... most enjoyable part is being able to say you truly helped someone at the end of the day. Many people are truly thankful for the assistance. – less
See previous review
Resolve Application Specialist (Former Employee), Ashland, KYMarch 25, 2014
I worked as a temporary employee prior to being hired through Manpower Services. My duties were much the same as I listed in the previous review.
A friendly work environment. Staff has shown constant support
Health Care Representative/Patient Advocate (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaMarch 19, 2014
Pros: being able to help patients and their families
Duties as a Health Care Representative/Patient Advocate. Start the day reviewing self pay patients. Completed financial and medical screenings for medical or disability coverage. Received extensive training in medical terminology for federal disability. worked closely with patients and their families. The joys of the job was being able to help the patients – more... seek and get approval for medical coverage. Co-workers worked closely together as one unit. – less
Stressful place to work
Health Care Representative (Current Employee), Detroit, MiMarch 1, 2014
Pros: you are helping people
Cons: management was the worst
The job itself is a great job to go to everyday. It's self rewarding and the pay is decent. Management is uncaring and rude. Advancement is non existent. If management were better the job could have been perfect.
Excellent Company to work for
Assistant District Manager (Current Employee), Greenville, SCFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: able to travel and see the world one state at a time.
Cons: none at this time
I have been with this company going on 5 years now and have excelled in the company. I began my career in West Virginia as an HCR and was allowed to transfer to Salt Lake City, Utah, Solfolk, Virginia, and Greenville, South Carolina where I began from the ground up a new contract with Chamberlin Edmonds in March 2013. This past month (January 2014) – more... less than a year into our new contract, my team is number 7 nationwide. Chamberlin Edmonds currently has close to 400 hospitals. – less
Great Benefits
Healthcare Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: due to medicaid expansion my position is not secure
I love helping patients that do not have insurance. I get to talk to new and exciting people every day.

1 2 3

About Chamberlin Edmonds

Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 – Read more