Up and coming OEM small engine dealer is looking for a small engine mechanic.
Need to be versatile, able to:
- Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans, and work performed with customers.
- Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs.
- Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts.
- Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts.
- Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs.
- Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed, and parts used.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- MUST have small engine repair experience.
We are a family owned and operated multi line dealer with over 45 years of proven experience servicing and maintaining small gasoline and...