chambersburg hospital

chambersburg hospital Employer Reviews

sweet
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Chambersburg, PAJune 6, 2014
Pros: money is nice
Cons: staffing is poor
Gave nebulizer and MDI treatments, bipap and ventilator checks, draw ABG's, help with intubations, document via meditech, respond to all codes and RRT's.
Great place to work!
OTA Student Intern (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Wonderful learning atmosphere for students. Overall was a great experience interning there.
Friendly environment
Registration Receptionist (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAAugust 18, 2013
Pros: good pay, good environment and benifits
Cons: could not get full time employment, only part-time
I loved my job and the people I worked with. I Like working with patients and registering them for out patient procedures.
Think twice
Hard worker (Current Employee), Chambersburg, PAMay 19, 2013
If you are looking for a PT position and want to work FT hours, this is the place for you. However if you can only work PT do not apply here. PT individuals are often scheduled more than what they applied for.
Things I learned when volunteering.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: free breakfast, work experience, and meeting friendly people.
Cons: time management, heating conditions, and stress.
The things I learned from volunteering is that the feeling of helping people and knowing that your doing something that will make a difference just boosts your confidence. The hardest part was probably not getting a long with co workers sometimes but everyone has those kind of days. The most enjoyable was probably hanging out with my friends and making – more... sure my job was done and everything was going good. Management was very nice to us which made the atmosphere more comfortable to us. – less
think long and hard before making the choice
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: short staffed working conditions, different rules for different employees
the employees are a hard working great bunch of people, if they would only hold management accountable
Provided all medications for in-patients.
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Chambersburg PaSeptember 18, 2012
Worked several different shifts. Pulled med and returned meds. Mixed IV's including chemo. Checked in daily inventory. Delivered to all floors of the hospital. Answered phones. Checked dates on drugs.
Productive, fun loving and rewarding place to work.
Registration Receptionist (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAMay 8, 2012
Pros: their were luncheons where everyone could enjoy, cummulative time off, health insurance for p/t workers.
Cons: the rotating shifts hard to adjust too, short breaks
You had to learn various positions within the registration department, which kept this job interesting. I learned various ways to register different types of situations and people. My co-workers were helpful and fun to work with. The management style was helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job was learning the various insurances and how – more... to register people with correct information with the insurance policies. The most enjoyable part was meeting the people and helping them with their registration needs. I enjoyed registering patients over the phone too. – less
Good place
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAMarch 16, 2012
Pros: pay, hours
Cons: attitudes
Good place to work. Benefits and pay, but some of the attitude from others is hard to get around.

About chambersburg hospital

Ben Franklin said, "A penny saved is a penny earned," but Franklin Financial might be able to convert those pennies into dollars. – Read more