Champaign Residential Services, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Ok
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHMarch 4, 2016
i liked working with this company they just dont pay enough. doin a nurses job for very little pay is no fun. some of my coworkers werent very good workers and its hard to work when there are only 2 or 3 of us working and your stuck doin all the work by your self also no benefits whatsoever.
Productive work place
PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJuly 1, 2015
Helping the consumers with their everyday routines such as feeding, bathing, dressing, oral care and daily book programs. I've learned that everyone is the same just that some people need a little more help than others. Management was terrific and just being around the consumers and they learn to grow attached and you build a bond with the consumers.
Very rewarding job
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OhioFebruary 28, 2014
Worked with individuals with disabilities and placed employees in their homes to help to take care of them. I worked in HR so I had a variety of work to be done. I learned to respect all individuals and learned to be more compassionate. I enjoyed management and all of my co-workers, everyone really worked together to help out in all areas needed. Hardest part of the job for me was my drive to work, I left do to finding a job closer to home that paid more.
Pros
environment, human resourse position
Cons
drive time
It is an decnet place to work.
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHSeptember 16, 2012
This company's technology is in the 20th century. There is tons and tons of paperwork. They don't even have a application software set up on line.
I do alot of data entry, deal with employees one on one with concerns and issues, orientations, benefits, union issues.
Pros
good location
Cons
they don't pay enough based on the job you have.
Strong committment to the vision of the organization
QMRP, Administrator (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 29, 2012
Provides a strong foundation for learning and growing in the industry. Values family and relationships; understanding of the need for employees to have balance.
A fantastic place.
Direct Support Services (Former Employee) –  Wapakoneta, OHMarch 14, 2013
A truly family living experience for those that can not be at home with their own families. The patients and staff are all wonderful people.

Want to know more about Champaign Residential Services, Inc?

Ask a question