More important than your industry experience and knowledge is your ability to partner with a team of co-workers and managers that place high priority on working collectively for a greater good. We value integrity, honesty, a sense of humor and teamwork. We are a family owned, fath based, progressively conservative company focused on company, team and individual growth, providing the support and tools necessary to accomplish these goals.
Working in conjunction with other team members to coordinate shipment logistics and ensure freight is received, routed and delivered accurately. team members are expected to provide prompt information to internal departments, clients and vendors alike, providing a high level of professional courtesy at all times.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Track shipment progress from origin to final destination by working with agents via phone, email or by accessing online accounts
- Confirm services provided by agents and partners are as requested
- Enter status updates from pick up through POD, providing updates to appropriate team members
- Escalate issues to appropriate team members for resolution
- Prepare shipment paperwork for final review prior to billing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- 3+ Experience working in office environment
- Ability to clearly speak, write and understand English
Please submit letter of interest in body of email, including salary requirements with LOGISTICS SPECIALIST in the subject line of email. Resume should be attached as a Word or PDF document.
Please note - we may not be able to reply to every applicant personally however we thank you for the time you have taken to submit your information and wish you luck with your job search.