compensation: $18.25/hr paid weekly after first 2 weeks
If you do not have a CURRENT/VALID PERMIT TO CARRY A FIREARM You will NOT qualify for this position. This is NOT for an Unarmed position.
All candidates for this position MUST have a Current SORA License, Permit to Carry, duty gear and firearm.
Are you looking for a career and not just a job in the Security Industry? Are you looking for a company that you can grow with? If the answer to these questions is yes then you could be a Champion.
Champion National Security, INC has been providing quality guard services to major corporations, government facilities, commercial and industrial clients since 1980. We began in the highly competitive Dallas, Texas market and our success in that market has allowed for us to expand our territory and we now have security offices in many new markets across the United States with a staff of well over 1,000 full and part time armed and unarmed security officers.
Below you will find a list of duties and responsibilities as well as our minimum standards of excellence. If you meet them and are interested in becoming a new Champion the process is easy. Just contact Tina at 800-807-9844 ext. 109 for more information.
Armed Security Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- A private security armed officer's primary duty is the prevention and deterrence of crime by utilizing a method of detection, deterrence, observation and reporting.
- Enforcing company rules and act to protect lives and property of our clients.
- Conduct routine patrols of client property
- Keeping a detailed and accurate accounting of officer activities during a given shift.
Minimum Requirements of Excellence:
Armed Security Officer Candidates must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered for employment with our firm.
- Have all relevant licensing and permits required to carry a firearm as a private security officer
- Possess their own duty gear (duty belt, extra magazines, holster, flashlight holder etc.)
- Possess their own duty weapon (we do not provide this for you)
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a current valid driver's license (state issued identification cards are not acceptable as you may be required to drive a patrol vehicle)
- Social Security Card
- Have personal reliable transportation that can stay with you for the duration of your shift
- Have a completely clear criminal history (No felonies, misdemeanors deferred or otherwise)
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Be able to speak clear concise English
- Possess good customer service skills
- Possess above average writing skills (reading, writing, spelling etc.)
- Be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills
INTERESTED LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY NEED REPLY. ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITER, STAFFING AGENCIES, TELEMARKETERS OR 3RD PARTY CALLS ARE ALLOWED.
LOOK US UP ONLINE:
1616 Gateway Blvd.
Richardson, TX 75080