As a Pest Management Technician, you will be responsible for the identification and control of pests, rodents, and termites for residential and commercial clients. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be willing to provide excellent customer service to commercial and residential clients, and be coachable and willing to learn.
Education and/or experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a state of Ohio driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend short correspondence.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, both in person and by phone, including one-on-one and small group communications to customers, clients, and others.
- Must be able to compute simple math such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of all units of measure
- Must be able to be bonded
- Sales experience is a plus
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, and crawl to inspect, modify, and treat structures. Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions, including the use of heavy protective gear such as respirators, gloves, and goggles, as needed for the application of chemical pesticides
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and/or background check.
Candidates must be available Monday-Saturday between 7 am to 6 pm