Champion Window

Champion Window Employer Reviews

Great sales team with good support from management
Crew Lead (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 30, 2014
Our team pioneered a canvassing program that generated an increase of over $3 million in sales in about 90 days. Great sales experience and challenging.
Great co-workers
Manager (Former Employee), MidwestFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: co. vehicle, credit cards and gas cards
Cons: no sense of accomplishment, long, hours . made half of what the people i supervised made.
Long hours for minimal pay, many promises not kept. Whatever you did was never enough. No sense of accomplishment. Perks with the job were nice. Twice the work for half the pay from several years ago, but that's the state of the country.
Onsite Training
Driver Helper (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: training on site
Cons: extreme weather conditions
Extreme weather conditions
Great onsite training
Travel included
Overtime mandatory
This office is poorly run and one cannot make a living working there.
Factory Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNOctober 8, 2013
Pros: pleasant office staff.
Cons: leads are not qualified and they rarely result in a sale.
Earning potential is severely misrepresented at this location. Extreme high rate of turnover due to this.
Production Coordinator (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 8, 2013
I love my job. The company is family orientated and friendly. A great place to work. Most of the job duties are redundant but its a retail manufacturing company and that can be expected.
Built Storm Windows, Storm Doors and Garden Windows
Assembler (Former Employee), Sharonville, OHMarch 21, 2013
Pros: relationship with employees
Cons: repetitious and very difficult to accomplish what administration asks of you
Received an order for a window or door with measurements and had to build it from scratch. Used heavy machinary to make welds and cuts. At end of day, had to have at least two or three of anything built and ready to be shipped. The hardest part of the job were the numbers and equipment. Some of the heavy machinary that we used to make the windows were – more... old and needed to be upgraded but administration did not want to spend the money on upgraded machines. This made the welds break sometimes during assembly. Then we had to start over and administration still wanted the numbers out no matter the situation. As for numbers, two is duable. Three is not. I could do three storm doors in a day but not three Garden Windows. As that new number changed later in my employment there, I realized this was not a place I could stay because I would not be able to do what they were asking. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationship you build with the people there. You are fairly close to people and get to know them well. – less
Installer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: christmas party, bonuses once in awhile
Cons: healthcare
Get my schedule and see what I have to build for the day. I learned how to build sunrooms. The management and coworkers are okay.
The only hardest part of the job is unloading the tractor trailer and the most enjoyable part of the work is to see the finished product
Hires new employees when not able to.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 21, 2013
They are always hiring, only to lay off due to not enough work.
Great Place To Work
Data Entry Clerk/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2013
This company provided a great work atmosphere with many opportunities to grow within.
Excellent company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plainville, CTDecember 23, 2012
General day consisted of booking sales appointments and service appointments.
it was just a job
Installation Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 4, 2012
Pros: did not work week ends
Cons: did not pay well
i had a bad experience. a lot of promises were made, but not fulfield
Largest home improvement company
Installation Manager (Former Employee), NCMay 5, 2012
High paced atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel this beautiful state in a company vehicle.
Fast Paced Window Manufacturing and Distribution
Inter Company Purchasing (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 5, 2012
Pros: busy, productive, challenging, satisfying.
Cons: software change, was devastating to production plant.
Heavy data entry, inter company purchasing, production scheduling, posting sales and production totals, filing, faxing, emails, spreadsheets, scanning, heavy interaction with sales, service, vendors, shipping, receiving.
I love paperwork, proofreading, meeting deadlines, collecting and coordinating data for daily use.

About Champion Window

Through 60 years, Champion has provided trusted “Single Source Responsibility" – guaranteeing clients “your – Read more