Champion Employee Reviews

productive
Vap Operator (Former Employee), Laurel Hill, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free steaks
Cons: shortbreaks
i enjoy working at champions because the job was very easy, everyone tried to work together, I got to meet a lot of new people and I learned alot about the company while working there.
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Management was very professional and understanding. I was able to keep my job while being a full time student.
I am a very hard worker, and enjoy driving.
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 23, 2014
I drove from early in the morning til the middle of the afternoon. My day consisted of driving around a large parking lot and making sure that cars were not broken into. I had no co-workers, I was one driver and was relieved at the end of my shift, My job wasn't hard at all, but it was very much the same every day. I enjoyed helping people. I often felt like a information desk, when people would ask me where the nearest store was, or how to get to a highway. I really liked my job.
Productive place to work
Filter Assembler (Former Employee), York, SCAugust 12, 2014
The job I had to do require me been around people so we had to do teamwork. The job was easy it was an assembly job. The most about the job you had to pay attention to the shop orders. If not you would get in trouble. What I liked abt the job was that it was very easy going.
Hard back breaking work
various postions (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 25, 2014
Pros: good nice work off of the line
Cons: hard work on line
Work on an production line & get out the number of houses required for the day & week. Hard physcial work on line.
Not much room to advance
Installer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2014
Pros: decent work load
Cons: management, no advancement or raise in pay issued
I've been here for over a year and have learned a lot and posses new skills that i use every day, Although I feel that I work hard and apply myself in everything that I do for this company I have not received and raise in pay/bonus of any kind and also feel that the boss is only concerned about himself. I have been referred to as "The Help" as if I am expendable or easily replaced
sewer
sewer (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMay 31, 2014
Pros: good benefits and pay
Cons: sewing machines didn't sew properly.
hours was good.pay was good.good benefits.p[arking was bad.
Positive work environment
Owner (Former Employee), Clarkston, MIMay 15, 2014
Champion Services lived through its core values. Each client they worked with aligned with the same core values which made managing clients effective.
Expeditor (5 years) (Former Employee), Hope, ARJanuary 22, 2014
I reassembled carburetors and painted them. I learned how to use different tools and machinery. The management was very motivational. My co-workers were cool and sociable. The hardest part was sanding parts. The most enjoyable part was when we mad our quota and the other teams did not.
Fast-paced production environment-7 day work weeks
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: decent wages-available overtime
Cons: difficult to transition to company payroll-utilise express staffing for temp assignments
I enjoyed my experience at Champion.I was able to make a viable income in a short period of time.Champion however,is a lifestyle.The company requires 12 hour shiftwork on a 7 day working schedule with no days off.
Great place to work!
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 26, 2013
Great place to work, fellow employees very friendly, helpful, and fun. Busy office with phones ringing constantly and fellow employees running like busy bees in a hive getting ready for shows.
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
PACKER (Former Employee), Laurel Hill, NCAugust 2, 2013
FIRST DAY WAS RATHER CATCHING AND EASY. LOVED MY CO-WORKERS VERY FRIENDLY, CARING, AND CONCERNED. THE HARDEST PART WAS LEARNING HOW TO PUT ITEMS ON HOLD. THE PART I LOVED WAS BEING ABLE TO EXSPAND MY CAREER IN A DIFFRENT FIELD.
KEEP YOU BUSY
Order Puller (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAJune 13, 2013
Cons: temp
LOAD THE LINE WITH THE PRODUCTS FILL THE BUCKETS AND MAKE SURE THE ITEMS WHERE NOT DAMAGE AND PULL ORDERS
Family company, great employees around me.
Systems Engineer, Technician (Former Employee), Jamestown, NCMay 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch, relaxed atmosphere, close to home
Cons: owner is my father, business not doing well
Champion Systems, Inc. sells, designs, installs, and programs Fire Alarm, Temperature Control, Security, Nurse Call, Audio/Video, Card Access, Intercom, and CCTV Systems for large industrial and commercial buildings. I started in wire pulling, moved to estimating and sales, and found that the engineering and design side of the business fit my skills better. Eventually I was able to run a few jobs as project manager, they all started and finished smoothly. I have since spent the majority of the last 3-4 years doing graphic engineering, fire alarm/temperature control engineering and technician work.
management is terrible
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCFebruary 13, 2013
when i was there the mangement sucked, and showed favortism on new workers, and booted out the old.
not good to work for
Habitation Technician (Former Employee), Garner, NCNovember 22, 2012
Cons: lousy hours, no benefit lousy paid
This a live-in position and no benefits. not good hours no paid vacation. no support from boss. I worked 28-days out of the month
Competitive workstyle
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSOctober 12, 2012
Pros: depending on the sale.
Cons: long hours
Meet and greet costumers. Build a trusting relationship with customers. Demonstrate, sell, and give a featured product presentation. Work with the computer system at the dealership writing up customer’s profile. Closing and delivering of customers vehicles. Satisfaction follow-up after the sale.
Good Company
Factory Personal Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 23, 2012
Pros: in the sales the skies the limit.
Cons: 100% commission.
Good company good benefits good people. I originally started in strictly sales but made the conversion over to sales assistant lead generator. The company has been around for 56+ years and its one place you don't need to worry about job security if you do your job correctly.
A Enjoyable workplaces
Building and Grounds (Former Employee), Springfield, OHSeptember 1, 2012
Housekeeping and Setting up and tare down of banquets, Sell and Delivery of Shavings
Hardest part would be the weather change
A great place to work in a customer oriented environment
Writer (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAJune 27, 2012
Pros: great customer relations experience
Cons: management changes too often
Management changed often, but it was a nice place to work considering the line of work involved.