Champion Employee Reviews

Director, Corporate Recruiting (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 18, 2016
Champion is a great place to work with a good work life balance. Management is very easy to work with and they give employees room to grow within the company.
Good group of people to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHOctober 20, 2016
A typical day at work is data entry and helping others.
I have learned Specifics in several jobs to help out when a co-worker is sick or on vacation.
The Management, for the most part is concerned about your well being and quality of work.
The hardest part of the job would be, at this point in time, keeping busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a good group of co-workers that try to help each other out when needed.
Pros
Being able to take of work in cases of emergencies.
Cons
Typically being asked/told to work overtime at last minute.
A Job To Start With
Courier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2016
A typical day at work is picking up and delivering packages across NYC. You can be a biker, driver, or walker who utilizes the subway system. The most enjoyable part of the job was befriending co-workers and even one of the dispatchers. The hardest part of the job was receiving frequent complaints of dissatisfaction from the boss via the dispatchers.
Pros
Made new friends
Cons
Sly remarks from upper management
Productive environment
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXSeptember 13, 2016
The atmosphere is great in the patients homes. MAnagement needs to work on communication skills and the co-workers are very helpful when it comes to having to figure out what kind of activities to do with the patients.
clothing manufacturer
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCSeptember 21, 2016
the best part of the job were the coworkers. Many opportunities for advancement. Before I left this job I was a lead person. Only reason I left the plant shut down/laid off.
Assit with daily living skills
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 17, 2016
A great place to work to gain new exerience, to demonstate talent and skills,promotional opportunities enable me to make a contribution while developing new skills.
Pros
WEEKLY PAY/SCHEDULE/SMALL CASE LOAD
Cons
HOURLY WAGES/
Left Champion (Simpson) due to imminent plant closure.
Electrical / Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2016
Was an enjoyable but dangerous place to work. I had to maintain many different types of equipment including cranes, VFDs, DC drives, synchronous motors, etc.
Pros
Very friendly people.
Cons
Short breaks, etc.
Not much room to advance
Installer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2014
I've been here for over a year and have learned a lot and posses new skills that i use every day, Although I feel that I work hard and apply myself in everything that I do for this company I have not received and raise in pay/bonus of any kind and also feel that the boss is only concerned about himself. I have been referred to as "The Help" as if I am expendable or easily replaced
Pros
Decent work load
Cons
Management, No advancement or raise in pay issued
great
LVN (Current Employee) –  Lompoc, CASeptember 12, 2016
excellent team work, rewarding environment. wonderful doctors and nurses. good learning experience on how the human body reacts differently and yet the same to withdrawal from chemical substances
Excellent Company to Work For
Administrator Assistant - Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCAugust 23, 2016
A company with great co workers and will appreciate any hard working individual. Very patient in teaching new employees. Usually no overtime work.
I really enjoyed my co-workers.
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2015
Champion Solutions Group is comprised of a great group of talented, fun and passionate people, whose sole purpose is to help our clients increase their productivity, reduce costs and mitigate risks. We are IT industry experts with deep expertise in all areas of Virtualization & Cloud Computing, Data Management, Maintenance Consulting, Managed & Professional Services, as well as IT Sourcing & Procurement. Our time-tested, proven methodology of services delivery has lead to hundreds of successful IT deployments that have come in on schedule and below budget.
Pros
People
Cons
Too many product offerings
Good place
Bank Auditor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 29, 2016
Great place to work with your coworkers. The atmosphere, culture and people you work with are all great. No one is a stranger.
No pay
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJuly 22, 2016
Worked for champion staffing and never got paid horrible company to work for. Now I keep getting calls to go back. I'll never work for them again
Good Company
Factory Personal Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 23, 2012
Good company good benefits good people. I originally started in strictly sales but made the conversion over to sales assistant lead generator. The company has been around for 56+ years and its one place you don't need to worry about job security if you do your job correctly.
Pros
in the sales the skies the limit.
Cons
100% commission.
Difficult environment and culture
Prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  Lompoc, CAFebruary 5, 2016
This start up is having a difficult time with lift off, consequently most workers in support positions have too much time on their hands. Leadership is not progressive and very certain their belief systems is to be embraced without critical thinking being involved.
Pros
Lots of free time, supervision that is confused so they just write you up but then leave you alone
Cons
Ever shifting sands that do not move based on progress so much as desperation and whim
Great Starter job
Ecommerce Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 21, 2016
Working here gives you a prospective view on what it takes to run an eCommerce business. Working here has also enlightened me to various trends in online retail and the obstacles and how to realize an increase in the value of your investment.
Management Problems
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 30, 2015
Lack of communication from one level to the next. Production slices and dices up your jobs and upper management doesn't care. Products are fairly priced for the area.
ok place
Picker (Former Employee) –  Laurel Hill, NCFebruary 25, 2016
i think Iits an ok job. wish I had more time there. champion works hard to meet their demands and makes sure that everyone is doing their job.
Pros
friendly ppl
Cons
pay
no longer in business
mail currier/processor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 25, 2016
the company who bought us out went bankrupt and closed. employees were notified by a notice on the front door when they arrived to work that day. no previous notice was given to the employees.
Competitive workstyle
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSOctober 12, 2012
Meet and greet costumers. Build a trusting relationship with customers. Demonstrate, sell, and give a featured product presentation. Work with the computer system at the dealership writing up customer’s profile. Closing and delivering of customers vehicles. Satisfaction follow-up after the sale.
Pros
depending on the sale.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Champion. Our community is ready to answer.