Champion Employee Reviews in United States

Great Starter job
Ecommerce Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 21, 2016
Working here gives you a prospective view on what it takes to run an eCommerce business. Working here has also enlightened me to various trends in online retail and the obstacles and how to realize an increase in the value of your investment.
Difficult environment and culture
Prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  Lompoc, CAFebruary 5, 2016
This start up is having a difficult time with lift off, consequently most workers in support positions have too much time on their hands. Leadership is not progressive and very certain their belief systems is to be embraced without critical thinking being involved.
Pros
Lots of free time, supervision that is confused so they just write you up but then leave you alone
Cons
Ever shifting sands that do not move based on progress so much as desperation and whim
no longer in business
mail currier/processor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 25, 2016
the company who bought us out went bankrupt and closed. employees were notified by a notice on the front door when they arrived to work that day. no previous notice was given to the employees.
Cons
I really enjoyed my co-workers.
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2015
Champion Solutions Group is comprised of a great group of talented, fun and passionate people, whose sole purpose is to help our clients increase their productivity, reduce costs and mitigate risks. We are IT industry experts with deep expertise in all areas of Virtualization & Cloud Computing, Data Management, Maintenance Consulting, Managed & Professional Services, as well as IT Sourcing & Procurement. Our time-tested, proven methodology of services delivery has lead to hundreds of successful IT deployments that have come in on schedule and below budget.
Pros
People
Cons
Too many product offerings
Management Problems
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 30, 2015
Lack of communication from one level to the next. Production slices and dices up your jobs and upper management doesn't care. Products are fairly priced for the area.
Productive and fun place to work
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCMarch 30, 2015
My typical day at champions was to stack boxes with the same label. I learned to correctly stack boxes in the correct order. Also I learned to drive the forklift. My co-workers was ok to work. I really enjoyed working with champion, just didn't make enough money.
productive
Vap Operator (Former Employee) –  Laurel Hill, FLFebruary 23, 2015
i enjoy working at champions because the job was very easy, everyone tried to work together, I got to meet a lot of new people and I learned alot about the company while working there.
Pros
free steaks
Cons
shortbreaks
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Management was very professional and understanding. I was able to keep my job while being a full time student.
I am a very hard worker, and enjoy driving.
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 23, 2014
I drove from early in the morning til the middle of the afternoon. My day consisted of driving around a large parking lot and making sure that cars were not broken into. I had no co-workers, I was one driver and was relieved at the end of my shift, My job wasn't hard at all, but it was very much the same every day. I enjoyed helping people. I often felt like a information desk, when people would ask me where the nearest store was, or how to get to a highway. I really liked my job.
Productive place to work
Filter Assembler (Former Employee) –  York, SCAugust 12, 2014
The job I had to do require me been around people so we had to do teamwork. The job was easy it was an assembly job. The most about the job you had to pay attention to the shop orders. If not you would get in trouble. What I liked abt the job was that it was very easy going.
Hard back breaking work
various postions (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 25, 2014
Work on an production line & get out the number of houses required for the day & week. Hard physcial work on line.
Pros
good nice work off of the line
Cons
hard work on line
Not much room to advance
Installer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 12, 2014
I've been here for over a year and have learned a lot and posses new skills that i use every day, Although I feel that I work hard and apply myself in everything that I do for this company I have not received and raise in pay/bonus of any kind and also feel that the boss is only concerned about himself. I have been referred to as "The Help" as if I am expendable or easily replaced
Pros
decent work load
Cons
management, no advancement or raise in pay issued
sewer
sewer (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 31, 2014
hours was good.pay was good.good benefits.p[arking was bad.
Pros
good benefits and pay
Cons
sewing machines didn't sew properly.
Positive work environment
Owner (Former Employee) –  Clarkston, MIMay 15, 2014
Champion Services lived through its core values. Each client they worked with aligned with the same core values which made managing clients effective.
Expeditor (5 years) (Former Employee) –  Hope, ARJanuary 22, 2014
I reassembled carburetors and painted them. I learned how to use different tools and machinery. The management was very motivational. My co-workers were cool and sociable. The hardest part was sanding parts. The most enjoyable part was when we mad our quota and the other teams did not.
Fast-paced production environment-7 day work weeks
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 22, 2013
I enjoyed my experience at Champion.I was able to make a viable income in a short period of time.Champion however,is a lifestyle.The company requires 12 hour shiftwork on a 7 day working schedule with no days off.
Pros
decent wages-available overtime
Cons
difficult to transition to company payroll-utilise express staffing for temp assignments
Great place to work!
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 26, 2013
Great place to work, fellow employees very friendly, helpful, and fun. Busy office with phones ringing constantly and fellow employees running like busy bees in a hive getting ready for shows.
Productive workplace
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Laurel Hill, NCAugust 2, 2013
First day was rather catching and easy. Loved my co-workers very friendly, caring, and concerned. The hardest part was learning how to put items on hold. The part I loved was being able to exspand my career in a diffrent field.
Keep you busy
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAJune 13, 2013
Load the line with the products fill the buckets and make sure the items where not damage and pull orders
Cons
temp
Family company, great employees around me.
Systems Engineer, Technician (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NCMay 3, 2013
Champion Systems, Inc. sells, designs, installs, and programs Fire Alarm, Temperature Control, Security, Nurse Call, Audio/Video, Card Access, Intercom, and CCTV Systems for large industrial and commercial buildings. I started in wire pulling, moved to estimating and sales, and found that the engineering and design side of the business fit my skills better. Eventually I was able to run a few jobs as project manager, they all started and finished smoothly. I have since spent the majority of the last 3-4 years doing graphic engineering, fire alarm/temperature control engineering and technician work.
Pros
free lunch, relaxed atmosphere, close to home
Cons
owner is my father, business not doing well