Champions Extended Learning Employee Reviews in United States

great overall company
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Haslet, TXNovember 24, 2014
Great overall company, however, I am seeking full time and it is a part time position.
Pros
great salary
Cons
part time only
Horrible place to work
Site Director (Former Employee) –  WashingtonMay 18, 2014
I don't know about the other locations, but I do know about my experience as a Site Director here in WA state. I was only there for a month, but from the first two days I already started hearing negative comments from the other Site Directors about how it is a horrible place to work, and that the Manager doesn't get back to you, and is very disorganized. I don't usually listen to what others say, but I did find out myself within weeks. When a 4th grade kid KNOWN for major behavioral issues (even the custodian and lunch lady told me they thought he stole my money from my wallet), and the rest of the staff also knows his dishonest reputation, made a false statement about me. This led to the manager putting me on a probation, and saying they investigated and found i was guilty. Guilty of what? There was no proof of anything, and my record is as clean as a whistle. I quit before I could ever go back to that horrible company. Thing is, you would think the manager would have been understandig enough to care about her employees, to realize a child with severe behavioral issues had the capability of making up lies about a teacher he didn't like? Overall, I have moved on to much bigger and better things in my teaching career, and put them behind me. But I want to warn you that this is a horrible company, that i would never recommend to anyone.
Pros
get to work in an elementary school setting
Cons
everything else
chaotic, unprofessional, unorganized
Site Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2012
The Champions experience has been horrible. The management is young and very childish and very unprofessional. They do not have proper supervision tactics setup. Its crazy!
Pros
a job
Cons
bad management

Want to know more about Champions Extended Learning?

Ask a question