Administrative assistant reports directly to the Office Manager providing administrative, clerical and office management support. Answers and directs all incoming calls to corresponding departments. Coordinates dining room reservations, assists in typing, and mail outs for the club. Responsible for new membership applications and inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers and directs all incoming calls, visitors and members professionally and efficiently.
- Assist in maintaining the front office supply inventory.
- Distributes all incoming mail, may type and file correspondence and documents as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Assists in maintaining the member database files to ensure changes are reflected accurately.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Professional and proper telephone etiquette and appearance.
- Experience with multi line phone system or PBX
- Requires some knowledge of computer applications that may include MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Office experience with at least three years in a receptionist role.
REQUIRED SKILL LEVEL
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Typing skills of at least 45 wpm.
- Intermediate knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity.
- Multi-task under prompt deadlines and complete assignments with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and have ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities.
- Communicate as a professional while maintaining a friendly and helpful manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be fluent in English.
Indeed - 17 months ago